Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genasi

Supporter
Supporter
Let's write Monster High femslash. I'm looking for someone willing to write canons with me in a spooky monster school setting, where teen monsters congregate in secret unknown to mere mortals, and have gay experiences.

But, you might be saying, I was born with the wrong underpants to know about how awesome girls' shows are.
Don't worry! Monster High was created to sell dolls, the characters are not at all complicated. If you can digest one of Mattel's extremely succinct character blurbs, you already know as much as any of us (almost).

In each idea, I've listed the character or characters I prefer to play first.

qn3AjPG.gif
8GXFGll.gif

Lagoona the lagoon creature is a born athelete; Cleo the mummy is a spoilt princess. The two could not be more different, and yet they became fast friends. Nobody else in Cleo's clique will check her impuses the way Lagoona does, and no one else would dare cozy up to her queenly body that way. That permissiveness is taken to a new level as Lagoona, let's say, tries to help Cleo with compulsory school softball and ends up teaching her about the little man in the canoe instead.
For this story, Lagoona might have a dolphin cock, depending on my writing partner's needs.

apMFw5X.gif
tumblr_onyuhz3s4T1upzrywo1_540.gif

Not too long ago Frankie the frankenstein felt invisible as the new girl in school. Now she's found a girl who actually is invisible, Twyla the boogieman, who fades so well into the background few even notice she's there. Helping Twyla to make friends and become popular might not be what Twyla actually wants. For this shy wallflower, maybe just one friend is enough- someone who will notice her when the rest of the class can't seem to see or hear her at all. Having her fingers deep in Twyla in the middle of class is rocking Frankie's world.

ebAYNGO.gif
Ex8cWzr.gif

Amanita the alraune has been a thorn in Cleo the mummy's side since times B.C., and now she's popped up at Monster High. No matter how lofty the airs Cleo creates for herself, Amanita finds a way to outdo her. She's bolder, meaner, more shameless, and ultimately, the dominant one. Amanita keeps her friends close and her enemies closer, and from now on her rival's place is going to be in her bedroom- that is, in Cleo's bedroom, which Amanita is just going to borrow for a while.
This story may include sister incest with Cleo's older sister Nefera if my writing partner is into it.

rrrj4xc.png
YGU0COM.png

Werewolves and vampires are natural enemies, so Clawdeen the werewolf's sassy single mom and Draculaura the vampire's smoking dad have no business together. Draculaura is an intolerably girly stepsister, and Clawdeen grew up tough in a house full of rowdy boys. Sharing a room together in this creaky old house, they're going to have to come to some understanding. Preferably, one that addresses Draculaura's dark werewolf fantasies and Clawdeen's attraction to softer, silkier girls.

wtGiIve.gif

When there's a monster out there lost and alone, the Ghoul Squad arrive by moonlight to recruit a new girl to the school. But these are just hormonal teens with queer hearts, and if the new girl's tasty, you know they're going to fuck.

Last edited:
The Ghoul Squad story has been taken, thanks! I have so many more, though. Here's one to replace it.

vLVt2WC.jpg
DiOST0J.jpg

Toralei and the werecat twins are Monster High's most notorious bullies, and nothing makes Toralei pounce quite like a pretty little do-gooder sweetheart. Yick! The idea of that precious princess pussy going unmolested makes Toralei's tail twitch, and where she goes, the twins follow. Into the upstairs bullies-only ladies' room, down in the boiler room, even in the girls' dorms, nowhere is safe from your bully pack.

Here's a little additional art for the pairings above, too, for those who can't get into the look of the movies.
SMPX7NE.jpg

AtwPFVu.jpg
Rpqj6Gz.jpg

FnF0f2X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom