Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Non-con story with males as the sub

pista

Planetoid
Hey! Thank you for coming to my thread, hope you find what you're looking for!

I'm looking for long descriptive rp's that are filled with smut, and have a lot of focus on giving my character exactly what they need. My character can be anything from a very short male with a large bubble butt and a large cock to a more realistic nerdy and awkward romantic. Someone who doesn't know what they're getting themselves into would be nice though,

Your character can be anything as long as they're Futa or female looking to push their will all over my character. I play in the third person and can reply rather frequently, not all the time. When I write rp's I like and prefer them to be at least 3 to 4 paragraphs a post and response. I can go much more than just 4 and love to have detailed plots filled with my characters thought process and body reactions to your characters tortures.

Turn ons:

Forced kinks (pushing their kinks onto my characters)
Non-Con
Awkward sex
Women who are in control
BDSM
mind break
prostate play
petplay/slave
Torture extreme and light
overstimulation
teased and edged for a long time
Being commanded what to do

I'm probably missing quite a few but if you can think of anything feel free to ask!

Turn offs:

Scat
inflation
vore

I'm very willing to do anything honestly, my limits are scat, inflation and extreme gore.

If you want some ideas then I have a couple right here for you!

1 A: A woman falls onto MC's doorstep he's too kind to just let a person in need go untended or unfed. Will the woman he lets into his house be respectful when she wakes up? Maybe it was some devious plan all along (You could play as succubus, human, maybe a monster girl, or some kind of alien! All up to you could be fun idea)

1 B: YC finds MC collapsed either at her doorstep or on the street not far from her house, she notices that this could be an amazing opportunity to take someone that no one will miss~ Very similar to plot point A but YC finds MC instead. (Play as whatever you want for this one too, could be interesting)

2: the prince of a prestigious kingdom or possibly the leader of a rebel group for some military is captured by either a neighboring kingdom or the enemy of their group. Will they be merciful and want to try and re patch torn relations? Or will they try everything to show how weak and pathetic their king/leader is. (Human x human, monster x monster, monster x human, alien whatever lol)

3: My character has a past history of rubbing women the wrong way, he's been invading his past and rubbing more women the wrong way. One day he rubs one way worse than the rest and she teaches him a lesson for it. Could be my character being a womanizer and having his past catch up with him, lawyer, or just normal guy who treats women like shit.

4: Monster girl quest! If you don't know what MGSQ Is then just look it up! A small quest with a group of males who just want peace while they're fucked and taken advantage of!

5: HAREM!! I'm very willing to play a harem for a dom female who is looking for what I'm looking for, I'm also in the market to find a harem. Always in the market for that, I'm not willing to play females though. I want to play futa and Males mostly because of the cock, don't know how to tickle your fancy as a girl in an rp, sorry to say.. Unless your idea is super good and makes me really interested! Otherwise you might want to choose another idea or give me an original plot! :D

Now please enjoy!

Gifts! Here are some pictures I'm very willing to play as.

furry boy~
Police brutality
pushing his limits

I'm more than capable of finding more and using more~ Just don't want you looking at the pictures all day long ;P Come and message me if you get any ideas!

Like I said I'm down for anything!! If you think its too much just message me and We can talk about it! I don't mind anything if you're willing to put the time and effort into it! Message me if you are! And show some love to the new guy ;P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom