Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ~Craving Domination~ (FxF/Futa)

So, I'll keep this quick and to the point for now. I am craving domination. More specifically, I want my character to be dominated (or to dominate) in a number of humiliating and shameful ways. In addition, I also have plots! But first, a little about me...

For me... I am someone who is consistent and honest about our RPs. If I ever need to go away for a certain amount of time I will definitely let you know. Beyond that, I also post at an even rate of two, three or more paragraphs per post, if not even more then that! I also post daily if I like the RP enough, and I am good for either PMs, Threads or even Discord as a method of RPing. Although I do prefer PMs. Plus, I like to think that I have pretty decent writing abilities.

For you... I would generally prefer all the same for my RP partners. Decent writing, enough per post so I have something to go off of, and no ditching without letting me know please. Oh and finally, I do tend to prefer RPing with females. Nothing personal though!

And finally, before we get onto the plots. Here are my kinks!
And definitely let me know if you want something added or if you want something to be taken away. :)
---Setting/Themes---
Drama
Romance
Abuse
War
Modern
Sci-Fi
Smut focused
Plot focused
---Kinks---
Pet play
Incest
Oral
Face-sitting
Con
Dubcon
Noncon
Humiliation
Spanking
faceclaims
Double penetration
Lots of cum
Light bondage
Demons, Gods, Goddesses, and Monsters
Butts~
Boobs~

And much, much more!

(Oh and hard no's: Not much that I can think of other then bathroom stuff and anything underage.)

Plots~

Maid x Mistress
One character is a woman down on her luck, then offered a way out by an exceptionally rich woman. At first, being a maid is easy enough. But as time goes on, her new employer becomes more demanding and controlling.

Aunt X Niece
Parents at their wit's end send their troublesome niece to live with their aunt for a short while. And while the niece expects nothing special out of her new living arrangements, little does she know that her aunt has been waiting to get her hands on her troublesome ass.

Teacher X Student
As a new teacher, she was loving her job. Yet she found her trouble beginning early as one particularly punkish student has had her eye focused on the teacher. So with that, the teacher finds herself at the bad end of her student's bullying behavior.

Woman X Demon
A woman lost where she is not supposed to be, finds herself meeting a horrible fate as she sucked into become a demon's pet.

Students X Principle
One character is a principle of a reform school for troubled women, and she takes her job quite seriously. Yet, seeing all of the broken and easily manipulated women around her does occasionally give her ideas...

Therapist X Parolee
As apart of her parole deal, a former prisoner is required to see her therapist often for her violent behavior. Yet as the meetings go on, the ex-con begins to target the therapist, with the therapist beginning to feel helpless under her control.

Mother X Daughter
The classic story of a single mother, alone for far too long, beginning to take out her frustrations on her daughter(s).

Celebrity X Fan
As the old saying goes: 'Never meet your heroes'. This was true for one such fan, finding herself face to face with her idol in private, and discovering the abusive monster that she is.

Missionary X Armed Thugs

A friendly missionary is sent with her team to a war-torn country to give aid and spread the good word. But she finds that job getting harder and harder to do, as a local pair of armed thugs seem intent on harassing her, and that harassment is only getting worse.

Alternatively: The missionary finds the attention oddly enchanting, and as time goes on, she begins to secretly set out for more 'harassment' from the armed brutes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom