Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokémorph: Hunters vs. Outlaws

The next morning, Hanzo R. Aramaki was talking to his about last night robbery to his members, they were discussing the possible motives of the robbery and the stolen weapons.

Hanzo: So you believe that this robbery was planned out and not a random act?

Nieve: Yes, this robbery is planned by the coming from the Eastern district of Brighthaven, we know that they have been a thorn to the general public since day one.

Hanzo: As for the weapons?

Nieve: We believe they originated from one of the four weapon stores in Brighthaven's Eastern District. However, the serial numbers were filed off, making it harder to trace it back to the original source.

Hanzo: This is the 27th robbery involve a weapons in a 3 month time span, we know that there are at least 57 weapons shops all over Brighthaven. A total of 147 weapons have been stolen, and with that amount of weapons stolen; this can endangered the public. I want you and the new rookie to investigate into this, and makes you all the stolen weapons are confiscated as soon as possible.

Nieve: Alright, I'll do that. In the mean time, those goons we brought in are very cooperative, and I think you might have a little chat with them later.

Nieve looked at the Gengar and said to him

Nieve: It's you're lucky day, this is your first time working with me on this case. I'll show you around the ropes.

Meanwhile, Sabrina was travelling through one of Brighthaven's alleyways, but she has to be cautious when travelling in certain alleyways. Locals say that travelling through the alleyway slums alone is the last thing someone want to do, if they don't have something to defend themselves with; then they will become a victim of a violent crime.

Sabrina's sole purpose here to file an arrest warrant, Hanzo want her to find a female Aggron, apparently she violated her parole for distributing illegal drugs and drug possession, but she's also suspected to have made contacts with Brighthaven's most wanted outlaw, Kiana L. Abrams. Sabrina has to bring her in without shedding blood this time.

Sabrina: Well, how typical. A slum alleyway in high tech city, just like every cyberpunk movies I have seen before. Well, no time standing here, I must do this task that old timer assign me.

With the pistol being her only defense weapon, she begins scouting out the alley, but the same time very cautious. She doesn't know if someone in the dark would ambush her out of nowhere, but she has to shoot to injure; killing is the last resort option.

Back
Top Bottom