Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Returnish/Warning

Chrono Trigger

Supernova
I sorta back. And it's not really a warning persay. But the internet here isn't that great anymore nor was it to begin with. It's just worsened. When I connect I tend to check other sites since it tends to kick me off a lot or never connect at all.

Plus, in a fewish days i'll get to go on R&R! I can't wait. Going to New York for the first time. Time on may be a few hours a day to none. oOo Mostly while someone's away and i'm not trying to stay in shape.

So, if you want to talk to me then do it here? And those that have recently talked to a Karai Hirugi on AIM, this is me! I can't believe I forgot this name of all names :/

If ya want to really talk to me, Yahoo would be best. MSN doesn't work on this comp and AIM depends on if I can get meebo to do well, cause of the crappy net. I can't dl it for some damn reason.

No one to talky too oOo
Well... Another posteh

I'm slowly making way towards the states for R&R
When i'll be there exactly, dunno and can't tell if I did... Not really secured network xD
Though I will say it's still a few days before i'm offically on a plane to the states but working my way towards the plane that goes.

Back
Top Bottom