Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for a Lover...

Immortal Lovers

Meteorite
Lets get right into it.

I've been role playing on and off for several years now in one form or another. I'd say I'm a semi-literate role player. I usually have decent grammar and punctuation and can write 3-4 full paragraphs comfortably. Don't look to me for rapid replies. I might give only a couple of replies during the work week and a few on the weekends. I like to take my time and hopefully add to the overall story. All I ask is for in a partner is someone who is creative and is willing to be patient for my reply.

I prefer more long term, story driven plots. I love a good slow burn romance in any plot. Fantasy is my favorite genre and I'll take it in any flavor. I draw a lot of my inspiration from books, movies, art and music but I don't (usually) care to play cannon characters. I love to create and play with different original characters tailored to each plot. I'd also hate to disappoint others as my take on a cannon character and their reactions may be different then theirs. That being said, I don't mind playing against a cannon character if that's what you prefer.

I only play on site. Sorry if that's a deal breaker but I dislike email or IMs. I prefer playing over threads, it's cleaner and easier for me to track and reply to.

Kinks!

Love

Okay

Dislikes

Dating​

Romance​

Kissing​

Fantasy Creatures​

Story Driven​

Vanilla​

Biting​

Scratching​

Ice Play​

Light Bondage​

Spanking​

Heat​

Hair Pulling​

Teasing​

Wax Play​

Masturbation​

Switch​

Multiple Orgasms​

Squirting​

Older Partners​

Toys​

Filming​

Dom x Dom​

Pregnancy​

Light Knife Play​

Clothed​

Semi-Public​

Intelligent Partners​

Food Play​

Virginity​

Drugs and Alcohol​

Tail Sex​

Electrodes​

Face Riding​

Polygamy​

Master x Slave​

Anal​

Feet​

Humiliation​

Hypnosis​

Necrophilia​

Drinking Blood​

Rimming​

Verbal Abuse​

Tentacles​

Branding​

Femboys​

Cross Dressing​

Mpreg​

Rape​

Anything that goes in the toilet​

Snuff​

Incest​

Underage​

Vore​

Bestiality​

Cheating​

Race play​

Ideas

Welcome Home...

Muse A is forced to leave town (ie. parents divorce, bullying, suspension, new job...) They move to a whole other part of the country into a house they got a great deal on. The house and neighborhood is great, the only real problem is the history. Since the sixties, it seems that the house could never retain residents. All of them left after a a few weeks or died within the year. Recently a teenager that had died a horrible death deemed accidental by police. The parents moved a month later saying no matter where they looked they could still see their child. Going to school known as the kid living in a haunted house doesn't make it easy to make friends. Half the students are telling stories of the different ghosts living inside. The other half are convinced the devil himself collects souls from it's residents. One thing agreed upon is that it's a bad idea to get close to those who live there. Muse A is having a tough time adjusting between hate at school and their graphic nightmares. However Muse B, their so called neighbor, shows up everyday to hang out, especially when weird things happen at home.

First You Need A Familiar...
(Inspiration from Netflix original: Sabrina)

The cusp of a witches baptism is truly a magical time. This is when she will be able to have her first real taste of power and explore the path of night like never before. In preparation for her baptism, there are several things she must do. First, she needs a familiar. Traditionally a witch would go out into the world and seek a spirit, and tame it to serve her. In recent decades, young witches can purchase familiars to serve them from a shop much like someone walking into a pet shop to find a pet. Muse A is a witch of nearly 20 years of age and soon will be preforming the baptism, leaving her girlhood behind to join the ranks of witches and warlocks. Rather than purchase a familiar in a shop, she chose to to find one in the wild. One day she heads deep into the wood and casts a spell. She sends out a message to the spirits of the forest, seeking a volunteer to come take the role of partner rather than servant. It wasn't long till her call was answered by a wild spirit. Rather than taking the shape of a small animal, this spirit chose to take the shape of a human.

The Finest Fighter...

Muse A was born as a peasant in troubled times. The kingdom was crumbling under the thumb of another. In attempt to keep some amount of peace and their place on the throne, the King agreed to yearly tributes. These tributes included large amounts of gold, silver, salt, wine, silk, and people. Every year 50 women were taken from their homes to be concubines, and 50 boys and girls taken to be raised as servants of the neighboring kingdom. Muse A and her mother were forced out of their home when she was young to be part of the tributes. Her mother fought back along with many other women. Many including her mother were killed in the fight but Muse A managed to escape in the chaos. She spent years homeless, taking up petty thievery to survive. One day a lord was walking through town when she tried to pick him. When caught, rather then take her life, he brought her home to work as a servant. Muse A was mistaken as a man, rather than deny it, she felt it was better to go with it. Years went by as her passing as a man, she trained and became skilled with a variety of weapons. She was the finest of the lords guards. She was proud to serve the lord who saved her. However when the crown prince visits the lord, he notices Muse A and asks to take her as a personal body guard. Muse A is less then pleased seeing the prince as the son of a man to weak to protect his own people.

A Witches Wedding...

A witches power is as much practice as it is natural ability. Much like one inherits eye color, a witch inherits power from her family. Good breeding is essential and is one reason why circle witches partake in arranged marriages. Typically the high priestess will set up partners for the young maidens of their circle from other circles to strengthen bloodlines and circles relations. Muse A is the daughter of her circles High Priestess and has trained for the role her entire life. Her mother manages to secure the engagement of Muse B. Muse B is the son of the most powerful witch in the region. When Muse A comes of age it is expected that she would leave her circle to practice with her mother in laws circle till marriage.

A Dragons Price...

Over a hundred years ago the king had made a deal with a dragon during a devastating war. The dragon would protect and serve the kingdom for the rest of his life. In return, he'd live peacefully in the mountains, receiving regular tributes of the best cattle and goods. To sweeten the deal the king agreed to giving him the first daughter born of royal blood to him. Generations passed and no daughter was born. Though they continued to seek the dragons services and gave tributes, nearly everyone forgotten the rest of the deal. That was until Muse B turned 18. That day the scaled beast appeared in front of the palace demanding his payment.

Soul for Sale...

Muse A grew up as most children do despite losing their parents at a young age. They went to school, had friends, and worried about collage. On their eighteenth birthday however things changed. Prior to their birth, their parents made a deal with the devil. Unknown to Muse A their mother was a demon, their father a human, and the marriage considered an abomination. The devil allowed the marriage on one condition, their first child's soul would belong to the devil. They agreed, marrying and producing a child shortly before an 'accident' which took their lives. At eighteen the devil decides to collect on the agreement.
Muse B can be the devil, a human friend/crush, demon representative, guardian angel etc.

Pairings

Devil x Ruler
Devil x Servant
Demon x Hunter
*** Cross Dressing King/Queen x Betrothed or Servant ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom