Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ISO: Role-playing of a more lit side

Long time Role-player writer verse in many genre and characters.

My resume:

• Tend to writing multi paragraphs in a second person point of view or third. Can write one liners as well and usually matches to my partners.

• Well verse in genre such as fantasy, History, Horror, sic-fic, slice of life. All though the first two are my stronger points.

• I write both OC's male or female, young and old.

More in dept plot ideas are in my plot resource page here

I can write Canon characters the list of my better played ones are the following:
  • From Harry Potter:
  • Bellatrix Lestrange
  • Luna Lovegood
  • Ginny Weasly
  • Hermione Granger
  • Lily Evans Potter

• Harley Quinn -Batman series
  • Alice Liddle - American Mcgee's Alice
  • Justine Florbelle- Amnesia series
  • Dangy of Whiterun (aged up) - Skyrim

Pairing I'm craving:

Plague Doctor x Patient
Joker x Harley Quinn
Dragon Priest x Dragonborn
Dragon x Princess
Hades x Persephone
Predator (alien) x Human

Adult Themes

I'm still working on my F-list as of now however mainly I'll outline the basics and hard no's.

I am good at and season with; BDSM, Bondage, Dom/sub, Dub-con, non-con, Cum play, gay/Lesbian or straight sex, Anal, vaginal, or oral, Romantic foreplay, First times, Vanilla sex,

My hard no's are: Fecal matter, murder (as a kink, story line with a death in it etc is totally fine ), Urine, Vomit, Animal's (Mystical creatures with reason like dragons, mermaids, elves etc are fine.)

If it's not in my hard no's then I'll try it once but understand I may not take to it or I may not write it well.

As well as I tend to not just write smut there has to be more to the story or I will grow disinterested over time. I'm plot heavy or if you are fine with a small "quickie" then I'm good.

Last edited:
Adding to the lists of wants:

Hades X Persephone - mytho's take

High Fantasy : YC is the Dark Sorcerer King of Necromancy with a kingdom filled with the undead, refuges of other outlaw necromancers, and creatures consider deadly. MC is a rising herbologist mage. (Could follow the plot line of Hades and Persephone with being offered to the Necromancer by their father, or the men are warring and she is taken for ransom. ) I can range for romantic to dark. Or dub/non con to romantic and everything in between.

Back
Top Bottom