Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

poetry of a mad man

BigDaddyChains

Planetoid
Ready to fight for what is mine. For my soul the devil will soon dine. The call me crazy and i will not lie. Chains, my beast is that kinda guy. He walks the halls of an asylum, if he gets loose the police you better dial em. Because the beast is crazy on a hole knew level, on the night of Halloween, he will walk with the devil.

The days, the days go by and all I do is cry cause I feel so useless my Aunt screaming to just die. I fought so hard. I fought for my worth and got two women that love me for who I am, but some times I am slipping because I hear that dead bitch screaming and bitchin. She called me a loser, why couldn't I be like my brother, no help from my mother as she told me that my aunt wouldn't do that , oh brother. She made me a monster, anger consumes and for once I saw my doom, I cry. I cry. But then I get back up because her words were a lie and know I am a good guy, I am broken. but because I am so broken, two girls have finally spoken and at first I thought they were joking and yet they took me. so I cry. but not of pain, but joy.

The Straitjacket. ( true story)

I sat there, the fabric suffocating with a nurse above me with a billy club grinning, my head spinning and bleeding from sinning. She told me that I had been bad and that's kind a sad coming from a woman who had just split my head open so bad. I was held, told that if I spoke of this I would never see the light of day and that I better do as they say or they'd make me pay. Nurses and orderlies would frown at me thinking I was a psycho and that I didn't deserve to go home. They would push me to see me scream and keep me there longer. they denied me my parents, said no visitation for their perversion and to keep me insane until they met chains, they met him and drove me there and got scared to the point where they hey had to call dad up there to calm me. it told my dad everything and boy did he sing as he called the police and the director of the mental hospital said I had no rights, my dad beating him up and starting a fight and showing the marine corps might. But the damage was done. they had one and I dream and scream about it every day.

Chains, chains is my bane, the mad man the crippler. The man inside of me where I seem to differ. Bloody my knuckles look what you did to her, I am brutal and physical but some times it was given into hurt. It was chains, the mad man and the crippler that saved me from hell and gave me a defender, cause the devil sent her and tried to have me broken own, the mad man the crippler turned her into a clown.

Back
Top Bottom