Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bounty Hunter and the Princess(es) (Revelations and X Count of Chaos)

Well, initial trust wasn’t hard to come by, but for Jericho that was a good thing. Asa’s shoulders slackened and so did Jericho’s, the worry of potential betrayal becoming a minimum worry… Which was fairly good since his pants were metaphorically and somewhat physically down at the moment. “That makes sense. Well, Sullivan is a dangerous man regardless and despite your skills and what I possess, I doubt the two of us can take him and his men on alone.” Maybe if he still had his ship… But of course that was a long gone prospect by that point. As he followed her into the hut, there waws something of a smile on his face when she called him ‘Ser’. “Just Jericho, that’s fine with me.” He replied back, his tone a little good natured as he grabbed the waterskin and food she’d pointed out. There was anearby backpack, so both food and waterskin were stuffed into it as he slung it over his shoulder, giving a shake of his head to her. “Well, you know this land much better than I do.” He spoke, looking back to Asa. “Lead the way and I’ll follow. I’m here for the same thing you are, and if that means getting a few allies so we can storm the castle, believe me, it won’t be the first time I’ve worked as part of a group!”

"Alright then, Jericho follow me!" Asa said, with a cheery chuckle, and soon the two of them were on their way. Asa was rather excited, she had finally met another human, in that way he was like Sullivan, but that seemed to be the only thing the two men shared, for which Asa was glad. It was even better news that Jericho was actually hunting Sullivan, which meant she finally had someone she could rely on. Not to mention this human man named Jericho was honestly quite handsome, and after getting a taste of him, Asa herself had developed something of a craving to continue enjoying carnal pleasures with him. Unfortunately now was not the time for that. Thankfully there was a much safer sanctuary nearby, one that would serve as something of an actual base of operations. Even if she liked the relaxed nature of the grove, it would definitely have been impossible to defend.

Their trip weaved through the woods, and approached some nearby mountains, though those mountains were still densely populated with trees, there was some stone, an arch way that seemed out of place, and yet also had this natural air about it. "Here we are. This took the efforts of a lot of mages of my father's kingdom, Erothia to build this Sanctuary, and while it was my father who had commissioned it, he barely spent time here, in fact entrusting its safekeeping and upkeep to me. However he supposedly placed some things here I wasn't able to unlock yet. Things that might help us, and its protections should hold from outside threats and detection."

She pulled a small blade from the pack she had grabbed, slicing across one of her hands, causing her to bleed, albeit slowly, she winced slightly, but held a hand back to wave off Jericho in case he was concerned for her, she dripped the bloody hand into the uncut one, and ran it over the stone archway. Casting a spell in a melodious tone, the stone began to shine and pull away, revealing an opening behind it, with torch sconces alight with orange flames, casting a golden light around them. She utter another spell, and then ran water over the wound, and there was absolutely no sign there was a cut at all. She sighed, and beckoned Jericho to follow. When he entered the archway closed behind them, and she lead him through the winding passageway. Until she they finally came into the main chamber, where hotsprings were steaming with nice hot water. The air was saturated with moisture and with the sweet scent of flowers and oils. There were intricate wooden doorways, and ominous stone ones. "Here we are, my little home away from home." She said with a chuckle.

As Jericho followed Asa, he looked around, still feeling a little out of place here but honestly he was getting more used to it by now. He had a mission to do, and nothing would heavily distract him from it – or so he hoped. “Mm, I see.” Ass he spoke about the place they were heading to, he saw the mountains in the near distance, and as they entered the archway he was ready to move, only wincing for a moment as the blood dripped from her freshly cut hand. He did wonder, did she have healing magic, or would that have to heal naturally? Either way they were moving once again, and as they did so, he wasn’t sure where they were going but it seemed she was quite certain of it on the other hand! Eventually, he felt the humidity in the air rising, the damp air cloying against him as he breathed out shallowly, getting use to the change before he noticed they were in a completely different area than he envisioned. The main chamber was full of heated pools of water, and once he looked them over, he gave a small whistle .”Well, this is one way to clean up… Are you sure they haven’t found out about this place then?” As he stepped closer to the water, he took the time to look over the pools, his shoulders slackening as he relaxed. “We can probably stay here for a little while if they haven’t of course, but I do have to admit it’s something that’s on the back of my mind is all.”

"They haven't, and evening if they were looking for it, they would find it night impenetrable to access. That was part of this place's design. I worked with select craftsmen and court mages to make this place. However I was also response for most of the enchanting of this place. The grove was definitely a place we couldn't stay very long, the barrier there was too weak, and even though I put it back up, it will buy us time. Again this place was intentionally designed to be both a comfortable retreat, but also essentially living quarters in case of emergency." Asa said with a smile, obviously proud of how much work had went into the place. "Now we can rest and recuperate properly, and you help me regain more of my magic."

The woman with the pointed ears, crimson eyes, and short white/platinum hair stepped closer towards Jericho. "We can continue here, or in the pools, or in the bed chambers..." Her tone returning to that husky tone she had used earlier. The robe slide down her slender shoulders, down past her voluptuous breasts, her slender back, and heart-shaped buttocks. It pooled on the floor at her feet, this alien woman now nude again. It seemed that such a state of dress was rather common for her. She had no issues showing off her assets, and if anything seemed irritated at the prospect of covering up. "Earlier was just a warm up, I expect you to fully satisfy me this time around." She whispered, wrapping her arms around the neck of Jericho, her bust pressing against his clothed chest.

“If you’re being honest then this place is safer than most.” Breathing out a sigh of relief, he couldn’t help but try and catch his breath. He was stranded on an alien planet, his quarry likely had a working ship and numbers on his side, with many of the locals seemingly working for him. He did have an ally, a rather potent one at that it seemed given she was nobility but even then right now it was two against many and he didn’t have as much of his firepower as he’d have liked. One way or the other though he was going to get out of this mess, though it was hard to tell if that would be succeeding or by being buried.

But while he was a little busy ruminating, the princess had other ideas and plans in mind. By the time he opened his eyes again, the red eyed woman had began to shuck her robe off, revealing her rather generous figure. He’d seen plenty of lovely women in his life time, but there was something incredibly exotic and yet simple about this woman that made his heart race. “So if you use magic and it needs sex, I guess this’ll be routine, eh?” Well, he certainly had no issues with that. Dying or making it out, both seemed like they’d be fun at least. Once she wrapped an arm around him, his arm moved to embrace her, his palm resting on the small of her back and slowly, methodically trailing down to her ass. “I think I can handle that, I won’t leave you disappointed.” His words were a little louder but no less confident or sensual with his tone.

"I recommend you start stripping Jericho," She said, her tone so sultry, so lustful, and then there was that mischievous, almost dark edge that she added. "Otherwise I can't promise your clothing and armor will survive my magic. It's been known to be a little bombastic and power, I might just vaporize them entirely." Asa murmured, kissing the human's neck, while Sullivan repulsed her, Jericho seemed to have this sexual, and intriguing air about him. Sure the main reason she was doing this was to gather more mana, the pleasure had always been a fringe benefit. That wasn't to say she was in love with him, they had only just met, and love was rather sacred, even if sex was rather commonplace in their society. Their relationship now was basically allies with benefits.

"Oh yes, it is quite routine for me. I do hope you have the stamina for me," Asa moved her other hand over Jericho's groin, stroking his manhood, through his clothes. She was looking forward to this session, as it would be as short as the previous one, and frankly while she had definitely gotten some mana out of the previous bit of oral sex. It wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her mana reserves. She needed much more than that, if she was to cast her most powerful spells. Teleporting and other such magics would require more energy. Though the thing about Asa's magic was that it was almost too powerful at times, to the point it would often cause issues. Regardless this horny "elven" woman was clearly back in her lustful throes and it would up to Jericho to satisfy those urges, she could also get quite angry if deprived too.

She may have recommended it but the way she spoke about it it was a much stronger request than a mere suggestion. His clothes weren’t in the best of shape anyway, but the princess likely would have damaged them further and right now he preferred to at least have some modesty on a strange world. His hands moved for his top as he began to discard it, his body toned and honed beneath – an athletically built man who was hardly shy about his body it seemed. He had a few scars here and there and one or two bruises from the crash, but those hardly seemed to slow him down. “We’ll see.” He spoke with a hint of humor creeping into his words, he’d never heard a woman complain yet but he wasn’t going to brag about it just in case.

As his pants began to get discarded, he simply kicked them off after a moment alongside his boxers, leaving him in the buff. Already somewhat hard, he gave a momentary pause before he began to rise up and move for Ava. If she wanted to show herself as some sort of sensual mink who needed this for her gifts… Then he’d rise to the challenge. His hand moved for her wrist and a moment later he tugged on her as his other hand moved for her lower back, bringing her with him as he fell back onto the bed. “C’mon, if you’re gonna fuck like a tiger then you better mean it.” His worsd were hardly hostile, but he wasn’t about to waste words. His lips were on hers the moment he finished sating what he had to say, his hand on her back soon gripping her ass, exploring and testing her body as his other hand interlocked his fingers with hers.

Asa's eyes were clear eating up every inch of the handsome man in front of her, his athletically built body, toned to perfection. His tan skin an alluring contrast to her own, his irises a golden shade, and more than that, he was definitely "equipped" when it came to his manhood. To think that the second man who had crash landed on her planet could be so handsome, and so willing to meet her demands. Asa's red irises seemed to glow with lust, and of course as the man slide down his pants and his boxers along with them, seeing that she had already was getting a rise out of him made her lick her lips in anticipation of what was to come next.

Asa giggled when Jericho had pulled her onto the bed as he fell backwards. His tone had a delicious fierceness to it, unlike men who had shared her bed before and were intimidated by her natural presence and magical power. She was about to question Jericho about what a tiger was, as she was actually curious, must have been some animal that his people had on their world. Of course those thought melted away almost immediately when Jericho's lips met her own lips. She moaned slightly in the kiss, gently grinding her pussy lips against the cock that was pressing against her crotch. She felt his hand reaching around, gripping and squeezing her buttocks. Her own hands traveled over his chest and abdomen, exploring his muscles, running those toned, and defined abs. She hungrily kissed him back, her tongue trying to find entrance as she kissed. She continued to rub against that hardened shaft, moaning as she enjoyed the skin to skin contact with this human male.

With her eyes feasting on him, there was quite a bit to take in. Between an athletic build and lean muscles, he was the perfect mix of muscular yet toned, leaning in neither direction particularly yet keeping the best of both worlds. His hand remained softly on her shoulder for a moment once he pushed her onto the bed, and as he kissed her it was with passion and abandon to any potential concerns this may cause down the line. In retrospect she likely had no idea what a tiger was, so the phrasing may have been lost on her but the gist seemed to understood as their lips connected. His tongue sought out hers, and with her body rubbing back against his cock her roaming hands were easily able to feel his body tensing and slowly relaxing as he shivered from pleasure… And like her his hands were wanton in exploration, one slowly trailing down her curves, from her shoulders to her beast and even against her stomach while the other ran across her outer thigh as his nails raked across her skin gently.

Moaning into the kiss, his tongue slid against hers eagerly. It seemed the two species were not completely different, both in body and how they shared their passions… but he was about to get his real taste of her as the head of his shaft flicked against her slit, slowly easing between her folds as he ought to fully claim her. He did not wantonly thrust into her, instead testing the waters as he hummed out in appreciation, breaking the kiss momentarily so he could instead teasingly bite and nip against her lower lip as he steadily eased more of himself into her.

It was now obvious with her and her new lover fully nude, that any of the previous semblance of a focused woman was gone. The woman who now laid on the bed was a woman completely given to wanton lust, her legs splayed apart, her pussy on full display for this human male to enjoy. Indeed their biology did not seem too different from one another. Unclothed he did not look much different from the males of her race, though he seemed to be a little more muscular than her specific people, but also remained quite lithe. His manhood though, as her hands reached down to feel it, was much larger than any of the males of her people could have ever hoped to be. He didn't seem to be a monstrously huge, but he was still definitely more "equipped" than the average male of her species. She enjoyed the feeling of lips against lips. Of that lustful energy that seemed to radiate between them. He loved the feeling his hands exploring every inch of her, which she offered up freely. While she enjoyed getting her power back, she had also quite enjoyed sex anyways, and was often given to wanton and carnal displays in her kingdom, truly a princess without shame, but then again with her people it would have often been more shameful to be conservatively dressed, as if someone had something to hide, to be ashamed of. Asa had once traveled the main city, clad only in foot wear, utterly exposed to the world, and easily drawing on the background magic by the lust so many had for her.

She eagerly danced her tongue alongside his. When his shaft pressed against her womanhood more clearly the young woman moaned aloud. Pushing inside caused her to inhale, and to be honest his slow insertion was like torture to her, sweet, teasing torture. After he had bitten her lower lip, nipping it, she giggled, and her hand moved behind to gently squeeze the man's buttocks in approval. "Go on, unleash all your lust onto to me, Jericho..."She spoke, her tone husky with lust.

He felt her hand squeezing around him as she felt him up, and he simply leaned into it, letting her fingers and palm brush against him. He had no idea what the men of her people were like, but she didn’t seem to hold any issues with him by now, and still seemed quite eager to continue, so that felt good to him. As the kiss continues, and his shaft finally thrust into hers his body gave a full and lingering shudder as she nipped against his lip as well. Slowly breaking the kiss, his cock continued to thrust into her, inch after inch penetrating the woman as his eyes closed from the pleasure of it all. She wanted him to be as passionate with her as she wanted, and he was not about to leave her wanting. Instead, his hips bucked back into hers once he was partially in her, thrusting more roughly against the woman as one of his hands moved for hers, interlacing his fingers with her own. His other hand remained on her hip as he steadied her while his thrusts became more rhythmic and intense against her body, slowly leaning into her moment after moment. Their chests were only inches apart, and with his heavier breathing his upper body brushed over her breasts, a slow and steady growl of pleasure escaping from his lips as he sought to make sure that the princess would be as satisfied as she wished to be. Squeezing his hand against hers, it wasn’t long before the bed began to creak and rock beneath the two, his cock filling her as deeply as he could and the sound of their hips smacking filled the void around them, along with mutual sounds of pleasure.

Asa's free hand moved upwards across Jericho's back, fingernails raking into his back, enough to scratch but definitely not enough to draw blood. Slowly he hand returned to his neck, gently holding it during their kisses. Meanwhile she felt his larger, stronger hand interlace with her own, how firm it was and yet how gently it was as well. Jericho definitely seemed like a man that was in control of himself. She had been with lovers who aggression had surpassed the acceptable limits, those lovers were lucky she was a rather forgiving princess. When Jericho bucked, and pounded inside of her, a euphony of moans escaped her lips even as they kissed. She enjoyed the skin to skin contact, how his more rugged, chiseled form contrasted to her softer one. The sounds of sex were definitely filling the Sanctuary and had there been anyone watching it would have been quite the show. There was definitely a lustful eagerness in her, to explore this human, to sate herself on the Mana he was providing, and their act had also generated. When his lips had finally broken the kiss, Asa found herself gasping both from the pleasure and how long they had held it. She couldn't form any words as her entirely body was wracked with pleasure, she was so thoroughly lost in throes of her lust. Her hunger deep and animal-like, it was very unlikely that this one session would be enough to sate her. This was especially so, given her ability to hold large Mana reserves, many a male servant who had entered her chambers when she was in throes of her hunger, desperately begged to be released from service. To put it quite simply a Ovian female like herself either needed an especially virile man or multiple, her people tended to be a polyamory sort anyways. She wondered if Jericho would be able to sate her himself, or just sate her enough. However those thoughts were muddled under her immediate attention on how he would thrust. How his hand would squeeze and guide her lips. How warm, and how right it felt for their naked skin to brush against each other. She could feel her own climax starting to well up inside of her. Finally able to form words her voice repeated one word over and over again.

"More. More. More!"

The scratches would normally cause pain and while they hurt slightly there were no issues with the red marks that were left down the toned mans back. “Nngh!” Instead it seemed to drive him on, his body molding into hers as he continued to rut her in an almost animalistic way. As Asa gasped out from the kiss breaking, her paramour’s hips drove back constantly into her as Jericho pressed his hand into her ass and his other running up her curves, nails dragging more sharply and firmly across the woman as he indulged in their mutual need to slake their desires. With the wet sound of his hips smacking back into hers with every thrust filled their sanctum, his sounds of pleasure were deeper and headier than hers but no less intense by any means. So far there seemed to be no issues with him keeping up with her, and even as the light beads of sweat began to form against his body it was clear that he was intent on fucking Asa with everything he had. The hand on her ass squeezed and groped against her, pressing her back against his bucking hips as his fingers splayed out across her supple frame. He’d had partners who brought out the best in him, but something about Asa was bringing out something more and far more intense, the bed continuing to be noisy beneath the two intense lovers. His shaft likewise twitched and throbbed within the alien woman, his heart pounding in his chest heavily as he kept himself going, bottoming out as he fucked the woman missionary style and with his fit and toned frame above hers. Moment after moment passed and as he felt his shaft throbbing even harder, he knew it wasn’t going to be much longer till he came – but for now it almost felt as if it were a game to see who exploded in pleasure first, and it was not one he wanted to lose any time soon.

Never had Asa had a lover that had been so ferocious, so bestial in the way they fucked her.

And Asa loved it. Sure she had those who had satisfied her, and well there had been many of them, very few showed this kind of energy. Too many had fell easy to hunger her almost bottomless sexual appetite, and her overall experience in the bedroom. There had been certain lovers who had avoided her after their first session, their sexual pride weakened by her voracious behavior in the bedroom. And yet here was a foreigner, a male human who seemed to have a vigor few men among her species were capable of. Was this indicative of his species she wondered? Or was he an outlier, a rarity among his own people. Again such deeper thoughts would be there one second, only to be buried the next as his cock pushed deeper into her pussy. She enjoyed those firm hands, squeezing her ass tight. It was almost like in this moment he sought to conquer her sexually, to make her submit. As much as she could rake her fingers into his skin, as much as she could try to direct the course, it was clear that in this moment. Jericho was in control, and that feeling of submission, had triggered something in her, well specifically her orgasm. Asa cried out, her inner walls clenching down tight on the cock that was buried within. Her legs looped around Jericho's waist, making it clear where she wanted his release. She squirmed, squealed, and screamed as she awash in an ocean of pleasure. The act alone was generating a great deal of Mana, and Asa absorbed much of it inside her, and yet, she was still not full. It was like earlier it had merely been an appetizer, and now it was only the first course. Sure she was wracked with such sexual joy, but those eyes definitely still remained hungry, even as she panted and moaned, fingernails, still raking across his flesh.

Others treated Asa like a princess, both in and out of the bedroom. There was a clear method to wanting to pleasure her while making her feel superior… but for the outsider it was a different matter altogether. He wanted to fuck her – and while he wanted to pleasure her the desire to be pleased was just as intense from him as his hips smacked back wetly into hers. Jericho could almost feel the feel the pleasure being drained from him, his breathing getting a little more intense as he he felt her legs wrapping around his waist, one of his hands running down her thigh and the other running up her body, nails dragging across her skin all the while with a firm motion to them. Rather than grope her or fondle her however, his body leaned further into hers to pin her against the bed, his chest brushing over hers as his other hand sought out her hand as well, interlacing his fingers with hers as he growled out in almost bestial pleasure. Before long, he could feel it mounting and building within him as the urge to release grew stronger and stronger.

Eventually, even he would hit his breaking point. With breath coming out in pants and a deep sigh of pleasure emanating from him, the human released with the almost fey alien woman, his cum gushing out in thick and heated spurts as he readily filled Asa to the brim with his seed. As his broader and firmer chest pressed into her breasts, his lips were against hers as he moaned out in the kiss, tongue eagerly seeking hers as he aggressively kissed her during his climax, grinding his cock slowly but firmly into her all the while that he was milking himself against her inner walls.

Perhaps that was made sex not as enjoyable when it had been with the other men of her race, and specifically of her kingdom. She didn't really muse on such things, as she was thoroughly lost in throes of her lust. However it definitely seemed likely that Jericho's desire to fuck to dominate a Princess like Asa meant that she could engage in a somewhat passive role. Not completely passive, but passive enough that she was not the one full dictating the pace. It was more thrilling than any sex she had before. He didn't handle her daintily, and honestly Asa had hated it when men of her race did handle her that way. Sure they were afraid of hurting her, and woman who had shared her bed thought she might mar them in some way. This fear they held of her, it often meant she would get the energy she needed, but it always left her wanting, left her hungry. As she sapped more of that Mana that seemed to occur as a result of their carnal dance. Asa felt his firm, stronger hands interlacing with her own softer, delicate ones. The hands of a princess intertwined with the hands of a hunter. The hands of a human male. Those beastial growls, his fingernails digging into her skin, caused such hitched breaths from Asa. She was still reeling from her first orgasm as as she felt him cum, his seed pouring into her, it seemed the Erothian woman had endured another climax, shaking in pleasure, her pussy clenching down like a vice, determined to keep his cock and his seed buried deep inside of her. She could feel those thick and heated spurts.

She let Jericho dominated as she climaxed again, as she felt herself reach such pleasurable heights that no bedroom encounter before had given her. She could feel this man filling her up, his seed seeming endless for a moment. She hungrily met his lips when he kissed her, her tongue dancing with his own. She tried to respond back as aggressive and yet this feeling of submission was so exciting, she wanted more of it, a chance to relinquish control that her station otherwise denied her. Those slow, grinding thrusts continued and, eventually she broke the kiss panting. "That...that...was something else...Jericho" Asa still panted.

With Jericho finishing in Asa, he could feel the alien woman likewise tightening her grip against him, her inner walls helping to squeeze him dry by the moment. “Ah!” It was hard not to feel the overwhelming sensation of pleasure as his vision blurred and his breath grew heavy. Still, eventually his peak was over and it was just a matter of helping her reach that same apex he felt before her climax likewise faded away. By the end of it the human was left panting, sweating, and deeply satisfied. “That was…” Catching his breath afterwards, he breathed in deep before his lips were pressed against hers once more, an intimate and emotional kiss as his tongue embraced Asa’s and his hands slowly ran over her body to add to the sensation. “That was…. Amazing…” He spoke out between deep breaths as she panted out against him, his cheeks slightly flush from the exertion of sex, but not by the result of it.

His mind was beginning to race, however. If this was how she fueled her magic, did he do an… Adequate job? Was there still more to be done? Even he had his limits, but it seemed Asa reached hers as well. For now he was silent however as he rested against both her and the bed they were on, his chest rising and falling more softly as he had caught his breath somewhat and was able to focus. How long would they have to rest before they were on the move once again? “I hope that did the trick for you, I think my pelvis’ll break if we do it again so soon…” Not that he was entirely against the idea, just that his body had its limits in the end as he began to feel the light aches and pains from their fun, and ultimately he knew it would take a bit longer before he could help fuel her once again.

"It was more than amazing to me. It was utterly divine for me. You know how many lovers I've had that have came first or have gotten worn out before me?" She asked, though the question was obviously rhetorical. "None of them. I have gone through several men and woman if not more just to be satisfied." Asa chuckled. Still it seemed that this human's sexual stamina was at an end for the moment. She loved how he had possessively kissed her, most lovers wanted to get away from her after the paces she had put them through. She enjoyed those slow rubbing sensations of his hand traveling her body, and she responded in kind, her hands gently stroking over every inch, including his cock, though being sure to not rile him up too much. As he started to rest against her she leaned a little further into him, a a blissful smile on her lips.

She could feel the tension, as if he was getting worried. It made sense, considering his attack and her escape Sullivan was likely sweeping the surrounding area and every bit of the country he could to get her back. She assumed for Sullivan it was less for her beauty and more about keeping his power, which in that case the longer she evaded capture, and the more she could stoke resistance to reclaim her throne, the harder things would get for the usurper. "We can rest for a while, though we might need to do it again later," She teased, she was honestly good enough for now. She could feel the Mana flowing into her, granting her more power that she was used to. She wasn't completely full up, but this would do for now. "Don't worry my savior...and new lover, if you wanted to talk more, maybe sleep or get something to eat you can. There is quite a lot of stores of food here, and there's of course the baths. There is some stuff I want to look into for myself around here, some armor and weapons. Things that should aid us in our escape and our resistance against Sullivan and his forces."

“Well, I’ve never been called divine before, that’s a first.” He spoke, hearing Asa’s laugh. She seemed completely serious, so there was no doubt in his mind about her sincerity. But her reading of him was right, even with her words softening some of the edge, he couldn’t help but remember he was stranded on an under developed world with a near stranger. “Resting sounds good.” He spoke, his bocy leaning back into the bed as he hummed out quietly, relaxing in the afterglow. “I think I’d like to talk though, I’m a bit too excited for sleep.” A smile broke on his face. “What are your people like? I mean in times of peace at least.” There was much he wanted to know about Asa and her kind, but he wasn’t really sure where to start. “And if you have any questions about my people or where I’m from I’m happy to answer.” He then added, things were probably going to get a bit more serious, so he opted to use the somewhat loose and messy sheets for modesty now. “And this magic, you should tell me more of it. We… Don’t really have it where I’m from.” Sure, he’s heard of magic from stories and the like but he’s never really seen it face to face, something like this could fundamentally change things everywhere should it be expanded on and if others could use it.

"Ah well, I don't know if all human men are like yourself, but I've found you to be quite virile enough," She giggled, running a finger along Jericho's bare chest, before resting it back on the bed her eyes looking over his body, her gaze definitely drawn in by the masculine figure that he cut. "Hmm, well to answer what my people are like, the Erothians, as you can see they are of similar figure to me, though perhaps most are not as fair as I am," the Erothian princess laughed heartedly. "Now there a couple of bordering countries to our own. These other countries are as far we can tell so far made up of people like us. My father had been ruling, and while we are a rather long-lived species, he would have eventually passed of old age, had Sullivan Ark not have killed him." That normally cheery tone of Asa grew angry as she approached mentioning of Mr. Ark. His betrayal of her and the royal family for his own power play as well as her father's murder was still fresh in her mind. "Ah well where are you from, Jericho Laurent?" She asked, her voice softening and her gazing becoming less distant. Seeing his interest in her magic, or rather her species ease of use with "magic" she seemed to lighten up entirely.

"Hmm well where to start. We draw our magic energy from a sort of "Mana". While it is believed that any acts done with strong emotion, may in a sense create the "Mana" we have found that sexual acts definitely create this "Mana" and thus it is often through these acts we are able to derive Mana. It also being quite pleasurable only further encourages such acts in our society and culture. Now this mana can be shaped and used in all sorts of ways. The transmutation of matter, spells created to attack, or to heighten one or another's abilities, these are all possible with magic. We seem to be attuned to it, but it might be possible for humans to be able to use this magic as well." She said, somewhat excitedly and exhaustively. "Did that answer your questions so far, or is there something else I can clarify on?"

Going from unplanned and risky sex to listening to the woman begin to elaborate on her so called magic, Jericho was quite inclined to believe it was the real thing. Even as her finger softly lingered against his toned chest, he seemed enraptured on both the magic and geography lesson, giving a quiet nod. Bordering countries made sense, though it seemed she didn’t know too much about them specifically. “I’m from the stars, to put it simply.” That much was more or less true, he did not have a proper planet that he called home, having rather been born in an orbital station instead. It was a little more romantic to say ‘The stars’ than ‘Aegis station’. “So I guess it’s easy to say I come from far away. But I guess you know that already.” There was a brief moment as he thought, trying to elaborate. “My people, we build what can be best described as fortresses, and I was born in one of those, that orbit a planet, sort of like how the moon does.” Perhaps that would help explain things?

But then came the time for her to discuss magic. “So what you’re basically saying.” He said, after hearing her tone go from excited to a hint of exhaustion in it. “Is that you can control this mana and focus it to do things that normally, you wouldn’t be able to.” Magic fundamentally broke the laws of physics, and he had seen that first hand around her. There was no other easy way to put it, but rather than try to understand all of something that couldn’t be understood, he just went along with it. “I guess that answers my questions, I take it you’re very adept at using your mana, right? I’m lucky I ran into you. But, I do have a question. How do we proceed net? My uh – my ship was destroyed, and there’s not much to salvage from it. This man I’m hunting is well guarded now and controls your kingdom, we may well have to find other allies or people who can work with us, as I doubt the two of us alone could take him on.” As romantic as the idea sounded, two against an army was certainly doomed to failure.

Asa seemed to listen with rapt attention, given that he had more or less satisfied her earlier, she no longer felt so deprived of Mana. In fact if before she had seemed like something of a lust-driven maiden, that was simply not the case anymore. She chuckled a bit and rolled her eyes, she wasn't sure if that was Jericho's attempt to seem more suave around her, but she found it sort of cute, that he would try to be so vague about it. Granted while she understand that a spaceship was essentially a ship designed to leave a planet and travel between ones, she fully did not grasp the concept. Even so Sullivan Ark had been quite vague about it as well. Whether that had been in fear of violating a treaty or because simply because he thought it would allow him to hold more powerful over her more "primitive people" she couldn't be sure. Still the concept of fortresses that seemed to float in that vast emptiness, as if they were like moon was quite enthralling. She would definitely have to see one, one day.

"And was what your home like, this fortress you grew up in?" Asa asked, her eyebrow raised slightly still very curious about what this world outside her own was like. She was aware of her neighboring allies and some of the more difficult people, ones her kingdom had even gotten into a war with, still Erothia remained the largest and most established country on their continent, let alone their world. Still considering his next couple of questions, she was aware she would have to call upon close allies. There was a nomadic tribe that had been traveling through their lands often. Another country military driven and got into wars with her own culture every so often. Another kingdom was similarly magic-driven like her own, but they seemed to be more scholarly and tactical, and she had actually gotten along quite well with Crown Princess from that kingdom. There was a much lesser known kingdom, but that one still was a valuable ally, and they were actually quite adept at weaving their mana into various weapons, items, and armor. All in all it might enough if she could rally the kingdoms and impress upon the importance of why this new power player was dangerous for her kingdom and their own.

"Well there are multiple allies, and some that are not so close allies that we might able to work something out with. There's a nomadic tribe that comes to these lands, and really is on the border of many of the kingdoms, they would likely be out first ally, but it may be hard to impress them," Asa sighed, musing on their options. It wasn't the perfect option, but it would be good enough for now. Still there was always a cost, and she was sure each kingdom, even if she could parlay with each princess they would demand something of her. Being that she would the Queen-To-Be, they would also likely be thinking of any long terms benefits or issues with siding with her. She hated playing politics, but it would be necessary she mused. If she wanted to reclaim her kingdom, and free them Sullivan Ark's control.

When Asa asked Jericho about his home, his ‘fortress’, there wasn’t much hesitation from him. “Cold, and kind of lonely. Imagine being on an island, but you can’t really swim away or sail away or anything like that.” He was something of a military brat, so he was locked to where his father and mother served. “But I suppose the views could be nice too, when you got to see them.” There was a small smile at that, and once things had progressed from talking about his old haunt it was time to focus on the reason they were working together. “A nomadic tribe? If we can find them and ally with them that gives us a better chance than what we have right now.” He spoke, his tone still relatively hopeful but it seemed that the princess wasn’t completely happy with that potential ally. “I figure the more influence and power we get, the easier it might be to win over whoever we can. They won’t work with us if we approach by ourselves but if we start out with this nomadic tribe, it gives us some ground.”

At that, Jericho soon gave a small sigh. “I’m sure we’ll be hunted the second they hear us or see us, but if you know this area well then perhaps we can stick to the shadows, so to speak.” They weren’t equipped for a full fight, so he was trying to think smartly and tactically. Better to approach when they had the element of strength after all. “Do you know where this tribe would be? Even if they are nomadic surely they must stop for hunting, trading, or something, right?” It was likely that the local people were well cowed by now so he didn’t trust the local people to really help them out if they were found any way. Perhaps that was a pessimistic thought but loyalty to the royal family may well have left the minds of most.

“You’re the only acting member of your family, we’ll need to act like that going forward. I don’t know what the politics of this world are like but I hope you had good standing with these people before, that’s all we can ride on for right now…” Sighing out, he wasn’t defeated, but he was understanding the reality of their situation and the uphill battle it meant. “Well, whenever you’re ready to leave, I think I will be too. I wouldn’t want to be too delayed in moving, just in case they’re on our tail now.”

"Hmm, I could see why someone wouldn't want to stay in a place like that. Still being able to enjoy a nice view is one of the simple pleasures in life." Asa smiled as Jericho smiled. In the short time they had meant he definitely seemed to wear a focused or placid expression on his face, and for some reason seeing this foreigner smile made her a bit happy as well. "Well there are some issues. They definitely tend to be a prideful people, and while they are exceptionally strong. I fear they will only follow us if we either show we are similarly strong, or we are willing to give the something more. Given I'm devoid of the riches of my own kingdom, baring the bits we have available here, I am concerned they may reject an alliance. Still they may be the easiest to convince of all the possible allies. I do see what you mean. We can perhaps stay here for a day to rest and recuperate, but we should set out the next day for them. Given they tend to travel along the border lands, we will might take a bit in finding them. Thankfully my kingdom interacted with them enough I have good idea where they might set up camp themselves, we will be leaving my kingdom, which for now is likely for the best anyway." She sighed and sat up slightly.

"They definitely won't be anywhere near any towns or villages, they have always preferred the outskirts, considering how massive their camps can be. Again we can possibly approach as traders, but considering most are extremely capable warriors they may respect us more if we approach them with our identities open to them. They don't suffer cowards easily, so it might start us off on bad footing if we approach them like we have something to hide." She could see the point he was making. Even if her people loved her, a good portion of them would be cowed by Sullivan Ark and his men. Additionally, there were likely some upstarts who Ark had probably brought down the hammer hard on. They had to assume whatever resistance her people were forming was underground, and they would not be able to reach those people yet. If she came back with something of a standing army, or at least more resources then perhaps more of her people would join her, but for now she would have nothing to convince her own people she could save them from Sullivan.

"There were enough wards and other such powerful spells placed her. They will hold, considering I used blood magic to open the door, and it only responds to my blood it will quite hard for our enemies to affect entrance. However as I said we can rest for this single day and night, and then we should leave on the morrow. That when we can track down the Svoth Clan. Their princess is powerful, but again she is either often convinced by strength of arm or by a good deal for her own people. So we will need to figure out what is the best way to convince and rally her aid." Asa said, sighing, dragging a finger against Jericho's chest, tracing over his muscles. She honestly was still raring to go, but she wasn't sure if Ser Laurent could recover so quickly. It would be best if she gather all the mana she could before they left, though not to detriment of her companion.

“It’s certainly a different sort of home. It’s not a bad one, but the best way I can describe it is being on an island, with no easy way off. You’re safe, but you still wonder what it’s like everywhere else.” However with the discussion changing to the allies they could find, Jericho gave a quiet nod as he sat up quietly, intent on listening to Asa as she explained. “Like you said, leaving the kingdom may well be for the best. If we can move away from his influence then I am sure we’re more likely to find allies.” Especially if they were a more prideful people who wouldn’t kowtow to a completely foreign leader. “And if there’s one thing I’m not, it’s a coward. Stupid maybe, but certainly not afraid.” He thens poke with a smirk. He had afterall arrived here by himself, intent on capturing a renowned space pirate. He could have easily hired a crew to come along, but he was confident enough in his abilities to catch this man by his lonesome if necessary. Sullivan was a dangerous man, but so was Jericho… Most of the time at least, when he had his ship and a full suite of gear. Right now he had neither, so he had to admit he was at a disadvantage.

“We’ll be open and up front with them when we approach. I mean, I guess the worst they could do is just kill us if we offend them, and I mean that’s not any worse than what Sullivan might have planned for either of us.” He dreaded to think of what the man might have had in plan for Asa, knowing the woman’s skills now and just how different she was from what he had initially expected. For himself it would likely be torture on who had sent him here, why, and any number of other unfortunate ends that flashed across his face. Death was hardly preferable of course, but there were sometime worse ways to go.

“I guess I’m just getting use to knowing magic is real. If you’re sure that we’re safe here, I’ll try to relax a little more.” The human spoke, leaning back against Asa softly as the woman brushed her finger across his toned and warm chest, the beating of his heart a subtle but constant rhythm against her hand as she rested it there. He could probably go on for longer if she desired, but part of his initial reluctance was the worry of being caught out, yet if Asa seemed completely confident in their ability to remain safe, perhaps it was for the best that he trusted her as well.

Back
Top Bottom