Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Kinky Slice of Life/Fantasy Stuff (MxM)- New Plots Added!

ScarletTears

Probably a human...
ABOUT ME
First of all, hello! These are mostly my rules and requirements. If any are dealbreakers for you, I can usually be persuaded.

Please actually read this section- it tells you quite a lot about me, who I am, and what I'm looking for.

• The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
    • One of the main reasons I RP is because I love reading your replies as much as I love writing mine. So for me there's no point in writing if I'm going to be 'rewarded' with a short paragraph.
  • I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
  • I play male characters. Currently craving a more submissive role but I adore switchy characters. It's very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
  • I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along.
    • I have a general problem with perfect female characters in roleplays. I'm guilty of it, which is usually why I don't play female characters. If you can convince me your female character isn't a Mary Sue, I'm happy to play MxF. It will take a lot to convince me.
    • I also have a bit of a problem with un-researched/ unrealistic characters, especially in modern/historical slice of life settings. I don't mind that your character is a doctor at 16, or has more money than they know what to do with, or owns 14 tigers, but give me some justification here people
  • I'm not really here to just write sexy stuff. I like some plot with my smut. Ratio depends on plot though.
  • Happy to RP on discord, email or skype if you prefer!
  • I generally only RP original characters unless we’re doing an actual fandom paring. Not interested in cannonxoc RPs
  • Having a few personal issues at the moment, so it might take me a few days to reply, please bare with me! I will reply eventually, you might just have to prod me a couple of times!
  • Plots are mine unless stated, but were originally written for a PG13 site. I'm totally up for making all of them kinky

F-list - Warning

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS

I'm currently thinking soft dom/caretaker thoughts. Anyone want to do some good old dom/sub or omegaverse hurt/comfort? Possibly with some medical stuff and a lot of humiliation for someone's own good?

NEW PLOT- The King's Champions
InspirationI

When the King of Tavara is blessed with his first son, two infants are chosen. One, already showing promise as a mage, the other from a line of warriors that has stretched back almost as far as the Tavaran Kings. The two are trained to be guides and confidants and protectors for the king. To accompany him from his coronation to his deathbed. At 16, the two are tested. Their skills are put to the test and the resulting bond ties them together for life. More than soulmates, most take the final steps into adulthood in each other's arms.

Once the old King passes into the halls of his ancestors, the Champions are summoned. In an ancient and secret ceremony, the two have their bond shattered and reforged with the soon-to-be-king in the middle. He is crowned with them beside him, and there they will remain for the rest of his life.

Actual plot wise… I'm very open. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm writing this with MxMxM in mind, but I may be open to a Female/Non-binary character. Also 100% trans character friendly.
I'm envisaging us playing one of the champions each, and either one of us taking the lead on, or us sharing the prince, I'm happy to play more than one character for the purposes of this one.

The Life I Expected
InspirationI

For Muse A, it seemed like everything was over. A stupid accident during training had shattered the bone in his leg and despite the best efforts of the healers, it would never heal properly. His military career was over. Year of life devoted to king and country gone in the blink of an eye. With no place in the army any more, he was packed off home with a small settlement

Muse B's ascension to the throne hadn't been without its difficulties. He's young, and despite years of training and shadowing his father, the last year has only taught him how little he actually knows. And there are many nobles and councillors who would like nothing more than to influence the young king.

When an invading army marches into Muse B's kingdom, he finds himself in need of military advisors he can trust, not ones out to make a name for themselves. A letter crosses his desk from Muse A's commander, asking for a medal for the fallen soldier. Muse B has a better idea. Muse A can serve at his side. The only problem is bringing a commoner into the inner sanctums of the palace war room. Luckily, Muse B has a plan for that. It's time for the young king to choose his first concubine.

The Demon Lord's Pet
The angel kneeled before the demon’s throne, bound in iron chains and bleeding. The demon lord stepped forward, reaching out tentatively as if to a wounded animal and stroked a hand softly through the Angel’s hair. A stir of magic and the chains dissolved into a shower of sparks. Skin began to knit closed. The angel recoiled, but the Demon lord made a reassuring sound at the back of his throat.

“It’s never been that simple, you know?” the Demon lord spoke, “Angels good… Demons bad. You must have believed that your entire life. And yet here we are. Your Angelic friends sold you off for one measly artifact. Apparently your life is worth less than a dusty old cup that has been in my possession since creation. I bet you didn’t even know what was happening.”

The Angel shook his head, eyes wide with fear as the demon lord crouched on the ground before him. He vaguely remembered being ambushed. The fear as his own people, his friends, had beaten him and bound him in chains. The pain as they’d held him down on the ground and clipped the feathers of his wings to stop him from taking flight. The darknesses and cold before he was here, sprawled on the floor in the heat of the Demon Lord’s castle.

“Demons may be untrustworthy, but we do not betray our own kind,” He muttered. The Angel let out a whimper as the demon lord petted his hair once again. “I would never hurt you pet. My prized pet,” He cooed, “You are safe now. Not a tool to be used and discarded. I would never use you like that. You are so lucky to be mine, precious pet.”

The Angel couldn’t help it. No words seem to land on their tongue. Every thought was focused on safety and warmth. The fingertips combing through their hair felt wonderful. He found himself pushing his head up into the demon’s touch, purring softly at the scratch of nails. He was safe. Home. And surprisingly okay with his fate. He was the Demon Lord’s Pet.

Living With A Dom
In the local kink community Muse A is a well known dominant both professionally and privately. Up until a few months ago, they had a live-in submissive who stayed at their house and generally brightened up the place. The two weren’t dating or anything, and eventually Muse A’s sub found someone themselves in a monogamous relationship and moved out of Muse A’s apartment.

Turns out, Muse A hates living alone. He tried it for a few weeks, but the quiet and isolation started to drive him insane. So he decided to rent out his spare room. He interviewed a couple of people, but eventually, Muse B came along and Muse A really liked the kid and offered him the room at a very fair rate.

Muse B moved to the city with a handful of coins and a can-do attitude. They want to go to college and explore the world, but instead they’re serving tables at the shitty restaurant job. Luckily, rent with Muse A is cheap and Muse A seems to be a pretty great landlord/roommate. In fact, other than Muse A’s weird stream of guests who spend a lot of time in Muse A’s bedroom, the apartment situation is pretty perfect.

Until one evening Muse B walks in to find Muse A loading sex toys into the dishwasher and everything weird about Muse A starts to make sense. Muse A apologies and promises to keep his professional life out of the kitchen, but as the weeks trickle on and Muse B becomes more attuned to the noises coming from Muse A’s bedroom, he can’t seem to get the thought of some of those toys out of his head.

Return to me
200 years ago, Muse A was turned into a vampire. For nearly a generation, he drank and filled his way across Europe, earning himself a reputation as one of the most feared vampires in history. Then he met Muse B. A human. And soon after he turned his lover and partner into a vampire too. They were unstoppable. Formidable vampire lords who killed who they liked and played in the blood. It was that way for years. Every big historical battle or massacre, Muse A and B were at the heart of it, living like kings as they watched humanity suffer. Always together.

Until one day, they weren’t.

One day at the turn of the century, things in Paris started to turn sour. With vampire slayers on their tail, Muse A and B had to escape. They planned to meet at the docks. Except Muse A never showed up. Muse B tried to find them for years, scouring the planet looking for their sire and lover. Checking every one of their safe houses and favourite locations for any sign. Muse A wasn’t dead. Muse B could feel that. They just didn’t want to be found.

Frustrated, confused and distraught, Muse B took to the only thing they knew, death. Wherever they went a trail of bodies followed. Which eventually had the slayers on their tail too.

Fast forward 100 years to the modern day. Muse B’s luck is running out. They’re down and out. No friends, no family and nowhere to go. A particularly resilient group of slayers hunting them from town to town.

And that’s when Muse A decides to show up and save Muse B.

The Undesierable Alpha
A long time ago, the Omegas and Betas of this world stopped living under the rule of Alphas. The Alphas may have been physically stronger, but they were also reckless, ruled by their emotions and easily intoxicated by the scent of an Omega. They weren’t hard to overthrow. Eventually, they Omegas and Betas found they could reproduce more efficiently and with greater success on their own. They didn’t need the Alphas anymore and so nature stepped in and their numbers began to dwindle.

These days, Alphas make up a small fraction of the population. They are rare and consequently they have become highly sought after. The wealthy Omega and Beta upper classes will pay highly for a well-trained, desirable Alpha. Those who are less desirable end up in underground fighting pits, or alone on the road, vulnerable and unable to thrive without the safety of a pack.

Muse A spent more time alone than he cares to admit. Longer than any other alpha would have been able to stand. The isolation drove him close to madness. Eventually he was found. His masters called him feral. They tossed him in a fighting pit in the slums of the city where he had to kill for scraps of food. After that, a Beta Crime lord purchased him and tried to turn him into a trained guard dog, except Muse A was too feral and too unpredictable and so he was quickly sold.

More masters followed, each worse than the last until Muse A found himself for sale once again, shackled and caged in the basements of an auction house and all but forgotten. No one wanted him. He was feral, undesirable, alone.

Muse B recently inherited his wealth and title from his father. The young lord has it all; rolling estates, loving subjects and more money than he knows what to do with. He’s looking for a way to prove himself- to show what sort of an Omega he is- and rehabilitating the most dangerous and untamed alpha he’s ever seen seems like a good way of doing that. He had every intention of purchasing another alpha, but after he sees Muse A caged and alone, his only thought was to take the feral alpha and protect him from everything.

OTHER IDEAS

tumblr_oudzb2ATFh1qe6vjyo1_400.gif

~Great Comet of 1812~
I'm currently obsessed with the Great Comet of 1812 musical... okay... to be honest I'm obsessed with Anatole...
If anyone wants to RP some Russian 1800's high society stuff with taboo relationships and cute boys who are too pure for this world. Please tell me.
Or if anyone wants to do any other kind of roleplay where I can play a flirty, blonde twink with too much stage presence for his own good.
Or if anyone wants me to play any other character so they an play a flirty, blonde twink with too much stage presence for his own good.

I've just finished reading Captive Prince so I would be very up for ANYTHING set in that sort of universe.

I have an undeveloped idea for a genius polymath with a bit of a hard time dealing with reality who meets a normal person who makes them see the world differently. A bit sherlockesque, maybe with a Dom/sub element?

It's not a developed plot but I want Dom/sub or omegaverse high fantasy. I want to world build and come up with an amazing setting. That's also quite kinky. Maybe with elves. I like elves.

My Plots Masterpost can be found here.
  • Happy to mix any of the plots up or play them with any other character tropes (OmegaVerse, Dom/Sub ect)
  • Also always open to my partners input with plots, many were written a few years ago and have been played several times so I'm always open to switching things up!

Last edited:
Plots added! Also please do check out the masterpost. I have over 50 plots on there, one must take your fancy!

Im trying to pull my life back together, which means starting to roleplay again. So HMU if you want to roleplay :)

I just finished watching game of thrones and I don't want to sleep after that so hmu if you want to talk RP things (or GOT things....)

Back
Top Bottom