Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nyoko skateboarding!

Nyoko

Supernova
Let me know what you think! I made this video last summer, and plan on updating the footage this summer.

Yes this is me. feel free to ask me anything you'd like.

You repeated a bit of the footage, or maybe that was multiple attempts but its impressive to see your tenacity hun. *Snuggles* Proud of you, you know that.

Haha, repeated footage to fill the song. xD

I made it in high school, and I'm not THAT talented that i can do a whole bunch of tricks, getting air is my problem. Also, after I made this video I landed the huge ramp, so i'll get that on video next. Just gotta wait til I heal up.

And thanks again Anansi. *snuggles back*

I'm givin my opinion hun no need for thanks. *Grins and cuddles* Tricks are just that, tricks, you've got guts *Nibbles your cheek*

*chuckles* you've gotta have guts for the sport. I mean ive hurt myself plenty of times.
-sprained my wrist.
-tore up my face and arm and legs after skidding across gravel
-banged my knee when i ran into a tree. lol
-also various cuts and bruises.

Lets just say.... my mom can't watch me skate. haha.

Nyoko said:
*chuckles* you've gotta have guts for the sport. I mean ive hurt myself plenty of times.
-sprained my wrist.
-tore up my face and arm and legs after skidding across gravel
-banged my knee when i ran into a tree. lol
-also various cuts and bruises.

Lets just say.... my mom can't watch me skate. haha.

Ouch...you remind me of Franco...tore open his face and smashed his teeth. ended up on scarred, but he still loves skating.

The iron man of skating

Well, in some of the tricks you tried you fail down, so thus the comment attempt, but I know you can get them *Nuzzles into her*

Mr Master said:
Just got the chance to watch this all the way through; excellent footage! Anansi's right, you just charge right ahead. Keep doing that!

And I hope you heal up soon; we could stand to see more of your skating. Also? I so want to feel your arm muscles!

Well maybe in a few more weeks ill have more video for you guys. My arm muscles are awesome. =) I'm pretty strong for a girl. lol.

Too bad I've not learned new tricks... I need too... I literally have to make up my own though.

BlisteredBlood said:
I said it on the video, now I'll say it here. What you did there takes some serious balls to pull off. You have my respect.

Thank you. ^_^

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbB8ayMlAs">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbB8ayMlAs</a><!-- m -->

I MUST BECOME LIKE HIM!
O.O

I turned the video (well will be soon) private cause I was sick of hater comments. So if you wanna watch it just pm me. =)

Back
Top Bottom