Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

Hm... I think the characters could have had their own starter adventures at their place of birth and training, and then on the way to the "Death's Door's" which would be the starting point of their adventure together - and would be written in the RP thread in a day or two.

So, that means at least level 2, but if more of you are for it, then level 3 is possible. 900Xp is not the world. And it is doeable with even six lvl 3 characters...
But if at the start there is only 3 player character, then it is possible that the starting level would be 4th...

Looking at the 5e book, I think I will be LN aligned. If I roll 4d6 keeping the best three, do i assign those afterward or as i do it for each stat? Also, where would I do the rolls?

I think you do it for each stat. I usually point buy or use the standard array. and there should be a bunch of online dice rollers you could use

I am unfamiliar with 5e, so if I used point buy is it different from Pathfinder? I must have missed what you are referencing as the standard array as well. I admit that I have mostly been looking toward the specifics of how a Cleric works in 5e since that is what I intend to be playing.

Standard array is 15 14 13 12 10 8

Point buy is you get 27 points. Every stat starts at 8. Adding to each stat costs points. To get to 9 is 1 point. 10 is 2. 11 is 3. 12 is 4. 13 is 5. 14 is 7. 15 is 9.

When at least three characters are up, I will see about starting the Rp thread. Then all aproved characters can weave their stories there...

And at that time all equipment, money, spell, or followers should be filled out too.

How do the spells work? Do i get X cantrips and then add on the spells that are given by my domain or god? I will try to get my character somewhat done tonight.

I found a site xalled orcpub that seems to have a decent walkthrough for creating my character so I am going to use that site I think to store the character.

You get X cantrips, and you get the spells given by your domain. Then each day you can prepare a number of spells equal to your cleric level+Wis mod.

@Ilven Still not countable as years she lived through. Imprisonment in a form of magic, or turned to stone, or even magical sleep is not making her body or mind/soul age appropriately to a 1000+ year old one. She is still just a 3rd level youngster, even if she was born ages ago - but she did not, could not get bonuses, extras, or negatives, minuses for being THAT old.

Okay, about the smut part:

We could see Exhibitionism, Monsters/Beasts, Roughness, Orgasm Denial, Large breasts, Mind control, Breast focus as part of the plot too, not just under 'sexy time'.

But would not have Scat, Gore, Torture unless it is very plot centric.

Back
Top Bottom