Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little DeathAdventures (5E smutty) Set up and Rules

ChrisGabriel

Pulsar
Main rules is D&D 5e.

Posting rules: As frequently as you can, if we only waiting for one character to act I will not wait more than a day.

First come first served... everyone has a chance for a post, before I recap and reply. - I give you a day to post, but if everyone posted, you can post again sooner.

Order will be hammered out if there is a fight, but we also won't wait for everyone if they do not post in time. - but we will need a start (with initiative) and an end post (kind of the aftermath, or coming off the high from the fight) even if someone is not there to do the round for round fun. - Again, it would/should be within a day, so if someone posted the fight-starter post, and could only post in more than a day, no problem, there will be a fight ending post needed and everything in between happens as it happens, character trying to do whatever was written in that fight starting post or whatever would help the most without putting itself into grave danger.

So, again, if there is a fight of some kind, then there should be a post from each of us that contains:
- Determine surprise. The DM determines whether anyone involved in the combat encounter is surprised.
- Establish positions. The DM decides where all the characters and monsters are located. Given the adventurers’ marching order or their stated positions in the room or other location, the DM figures out where the adversaries are—how far away and in what direction.
- "Roll" initiative. Everyone involved in the combat encounter rolls initiative, determining the order of combatants’ turns.
And it also should contain at least the first turn (in a 6 second round). - better, you should write more than one action, if you know whatyou want to do, as in :
"Use xy distance attack, then use melee / move, cast a spell, or spells in this order...."
But there wouldn't be a round/turn based posting for anyone not online, so you better get a sense of what happens and have a plan you should include in the post above.

The usual tabletop turns and rounds will go almost automatically. It should be in the day following the starter posts, and I will give it enough time to maybe have more of you participating, but we can not wait for everyone to do every round. So, try to pick up the thread when you get online.

But we will wait at the end of the fight for everyone to post the aftermath. (And this should be at least one full day from the fight starter post, like the ordinary postings.)

It is possible that I could not post for a day, but I will try to keep up. The main goal is to be able to play continuously, hopefully every day, but 3-4 times per week for everybody at least.

Any way, I will try to present places/happenings/situations that you can focus on in your posts and interaction. But I need your interaction with each other just as much as NPC's and situations... :)

There is only three player character now, and we do not accept new, or old characters to join at this time.

Last edited:
Another "rule", or more than likely a way to play, is that if you (or your character) wants to know something or you think he/she should know something, maybe not sure about if he/she knows something, then first try to put it into the roleplay, mainly speaking about it to someone, player or NPC, or just trying to remember, maybe look for a way to check it. Only if that is not plausible, should you put it up into the OOC thread as a question towards me.

And the same, if you want to know more about something, you should make the effort in-game to take a better look or ask after it, before you put it up into the OOC thread. But feel free to ask about ingame things if something is not clear even after the second try.

A little equipment - money help (I dont consider it a rule, but you could, should use it).

Your class and background determine your character's starting equipment, including weapons, armor, and other adventuring gear, PLUS (because you are 3rd level):
Monk 20 gp
Barbarian, Druid 80 gp
Sorcerer 120 gp
Rogue, Warlock, Wizard 160 gp
Bard, Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger 200 gp

Would it be possible to start with an additional scribed spell in my spellbook or two. If so, how much would they cost?

You need to scribe the scroll (spell) into your book yourself. (They must be on your class' spell list...)
(When a spell is copied from a spell scroll, the copier must succeed on an Intelligence (Arcana) check with a DC equal to 10 + the spell's level.)
The scroll is destroyed even if it is not a success.

Prices approximately: (Can change depending on the area, the spell, but for now you have to buy at these costs) + always add the price for the pricey components, and XP cost...
Cantrip 25gp
Level 1 spell 50gp
Level 2 spell 125gp
Level 3 spell 250gp
Level 4 spell 425gp
Level 5 spell 650gp
Level 6 spell 925gp
Level 7 spell 1250gp
Level 8 spell 1625gp
Level 9 spell 2050gp
Level 10 spell 2525gp

Back