Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Willow's Fantasy Roleplay Search

Willow_Kumri

Planetoid
Greetings! My name's Willow. I am currently looking for an rp to kickstart my creativity again after an exhausting period of imagination drought. I want to play within the fantasy genre and would love to bounce ideas off of other partners. Preferably something with more story than smut, like 60/40 all the way to 90/10, but depending on the plot, more smut ratio can be added.

CURRENT CRAVING: Something where MC goes from human to something non-human! :)

- I'm not picky with post length. Generally 1 paragraph or more. Write as much as you want. I have one exception to this rule: If I make a huge, multi-paragraph starter for our rp, please don't reply with just 2 or 3 sentences. That makes me sad.

-I prefer to RP in PM's

- I especially enjoy the development of the characters' relationship and feelings for each other, so I will tend to shy away from rp's that start off with the characters already in love right off the bat. Unless you have a very convincing and fun-sounding rp, I would prefer our characters to start off at square 1.

Medieval/Non-modern time periods
Romance
Enemies to lovers
Vanilla ( Meaning the rp doesn't have to be full of kinks )
Physical transformations
Pet play
Bondage
BDSM
Aftercare
Kidnapping
Dominant x dominant/switch
Magical objects
Power struggles
Adventure
Dub con
Non con
Harem ( 1 female, multiple males/females)

No's
-Vore
-Incest
-Bathroom Play
-Cheating
-Female harems ( 1 male, multiple females)
-Love triangles

Pairings - (My preferred roles are on the right). * = Cravings
Anything x Snow Girl/Yuki-onna
Arranged Marriage
Conquering King x Conquered Queen
Dragon Rider/Mage x Dragon
Dragon x Exiled Villager
Dragon x Princess
Hunter x Wolf Girl
Master x Pet
Mage x Doll
Scientist x Monster Girl
Master x Slave
Vampire x Hunter
Werewolf x Hunter
Pirate x Mermaid
Anthro x Anthro/Human
(Enter interesting character here) x Kitsune, monster girl, etc

Plot Ideas (in progress)

Basically, I would like to do an rp with someone playing alongside my character I've made here:

Name: Ravani "Raven" Andalen
Race: Dunmer
Bio: Ravani grew up in a rural village in Morrowind, bordering on Black Marsh. She grew up as a cleric and follower of Azura. She was a prodigy among her village, full of potential with her ever-growing magic. Ten years ago from present day, her village was pillaged by a band of Argonians that seized control of parts of Morrowind. Her family was killed in the process, but because of her abilities, she was taken away to be used as a slave. She was branded as a "Caged Bird", one in a famed group of slaves who were gifted with magical and combat talent to be used in their wars. No longer able to use her true name, she was made to go by the name "Raven". For ten years she was forced to fight and assist in the Argonian's battles and raids. Ravani fell into despair, thinking her goddess had abandoned her. Her magic began to take on darker abilities as time went on. Then, on the tenth year of her enslavement, everything changed. Traveling with a group of Argonians to the next village they planned to raid, their group was overtaken by beasts of the woods. Some Argonians were taken away to be devoured by the beasts while others were savagely torn apart and left for dead. But strangely, the beasts did not touch Ravani. When one of the slavers crawled to her, begging to be healed, she simply said "No" and walked away.

She wondered if this was a divine intervention from Azura, showing that she had not been abandoned, but Ravani still struggled with her grief and anger, and the darkness that had crept its way into her magic. But her focus for now was to run. She was not completely in the clear. Argonians would be searching for her. Her brand could not be removed. Anyone who turned in a Caged Bird would be rewarded handsomely by the Argonians. Anyone who had one could sell a Caged Bird for a very high price. And while the laws had changed and outlawed the creation of new slaves, existing slaves were still a viable market in parts of the world. Ravina needed to make sure she never fell into the slavers' hands again.

tumblr_p4447b96Rc1qengqso1_500.jpg

PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom