Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ✨ ORIGINAL CHARACTERS / ( ♀♂ ) & ( ♀♀ ) / ALWAYS LOOKING ✨

red ribbons

the dread wolf.
welcome, welcome, one and all! you can call me red. i'm twenty-five years old, i have 5+ years of general roleplay experience, i run on eastern time ( est ),
and i am, of course, making this thread in the hopes that i will find a partner ( or two, or three! ) to write with me, long or short-term! mostly what i'm looking
to do here is to write some original characters that i have not been able to write in some time.

you might recognize this generic intro from my more, fandom-related search thread -- and if that's what you're into, then you can definitely check that
out right over here! if you're more of an original-character verse kinda person, then, great! i have plenty of oc's to roll with, and plenty to want to write.

so, that having been said, i'm gonna do a quick run-down of my general rules, as well as the kinks and "no deal" lists. here they are now --
CHARACTER / OC INTRODUCTIONS AND MINI-BIOS WILL BE IN THE POSTS FOLLOWING THIS ONE.
GENERAL RULES:KINKS / CRAVINGS:WILL NOT ROLEPLAY:

• paragraphs only. on a given reply, i can type anywhere from ~200 to ~1500 words, depending on muse, my partner, and etc!
    i never expect my partner to match exact length, so don't feel pressured to. i just ask that our replies are on the same page.
  • decent grammar, punctuation, spelling is a must. i know i'm not the perfect writer! so i don't expect you to be, either.
  • be okay with slow replies. i'm working and attending school, so i'm not always around / not always in the mood to respond.
    additionally, don't feel pressured to respond to me right away! i usually give myself a week's time to reply to something.
  • i'll mainly prefer to role-play here, in pm's and threads, but i may be swayed to write on discord if i feel like that might be better.
  • i'm down to do a plotted, story-driven thread or pwp / strictly smut thread. either is fine by me. for plotted threads, i tend to range anywhere from 60:40 to 70:30 in regards to the plot:smut ratio.
  • plotting is only fun when both parties participate! in other words, don't hesitate to bring your ideas to the table!
  • we don't have to be best friends, but i do love ooc interaction with my partners and speaking with them, so don't hesitate
    to chat with me outside of our role-plays as well!!
  • i do have samples that i can supply upon request, feel free to ask me for them if you'd like!

• edging ♡♡
  • orgasm denial / ruined orgasm ♡
  • multiple orgasms
  • age gaps, within limits
  • eating out ♡
  • blowjobs, messy or otherwise ♡♡
  • cum on face / cum on body ♡♡
  • creampies ♡♡
  • face-riding / face-fucking ♡♡
  • loud partners ♡♡
  • biting / scratching / etc ♡♡
  • light blood and / or knife play
  • light choking
  • light dub-con
  • sensory deprivation ( ie., blindfolds )
  • bound hands / wrists ♡♡
  • "fingers-in-their-mouth while fucking them" ♡♡♡
  • ice play ♡
  • praise kink ♡♡
  • begging ♡♡♡
  • quickies / rushed sex
  • semi-public / public sex ♡
  • half-clothed sex ♡
  • vanilla sex is good too!

• incest
  • underage characters, lolicon, shotacon, etc
  • ageplay, infantilization, etc
  • any form of sexualized torture or abuse
  • sounding
  • bestiality, zoophilia, aliens
  • stereotypical " top / bottom " archetypes
  • vore
  • excessively rough or violent sex
  • non-con / rape / rape-play
  • any kind of bad hygiene, or acts involving bodily waste ( vomit, feces, etc )
  • everything that is prohibited by blue moon's roleplaying guidelines

now, for the good stuff -- my original characters. under each spoiler, you'll find a quick rundown of each of these characters:
not necessarily a complete and intricate biography, but just enough that you're able to get the feel for them. i'm also more than
happy to elaborate about them upon request, so feel free to shoot me a message about anything or anyone you're interested in!

name: elizabeth " liz " elmyre.
age: ~400 years old. physically appears to be in her mid-twenties.
race: demon, parading as a human.
faceclaim: katie cassidy (
one / two / three / four ) .
applicable ships: male/female, female/female.
top five kinks: messy oral sex ( giving ); edging ( giv & rec ); ruined / denied orgasms ( giving );
biting / scratching / drawing blood ( giv & rec ); bound hands / loss of control ( giving ).

one applicable song: carmen, lana del rey.

miniature biography: originally a courtesan living in the 17th century, elizabeth ( then going by
ellie ) fell in love with one client of hers in particular, the wealthy son of a duke, who claimed to
have fallen for her as well. he promised to give her a better life, a better future, both for herself
and for her sister, who had a recurrent illness he was aware of, and whose care he promised to
pay for. rumors of the nature of their relationship spread. the duke's son went back on his word,
left ellie in the cold, alongside her sister, disgraced. her sister was on the verge of death when a
man appeared to her, offering to save her in exchange for nothing more than her soul. desperate,
she agreed. the man was demon. he'd lied. ellie's sister died, and she herself was dragged to hell
and tortured until she turned into something dark and twisted -- until she became a demon, to roam
the earth in eternal misery and inflict ( and delight in inflicting ) pain on humans.
name: lilith, no known last name.
race: human. debatably, a spirit, or a ghost.
faceclaim: rose mciver (
top five kinks: praise ( receiving ); begging ( giving ); face-riding / face-fucking;
cum on face / cum on body; sensory / sight deprivation.

miniature biography: do you believe in the many-worlds theory: the belief that every choice, every action or
inaction, every possibility is in itself, its own, real world existing in its own, real timeline? well, lilith didn't;
at least, she didn't, at first. but in "her" world -- that was, her original timeline -- she died a tragic death ...
and imagine her surprise when she did not wake in heaven or hell, but rather, in another reality. another world
that was hers, but different: a universe where even the slightest difference in occurrence or choice had led to an
entirely different set of living circumstances. lilith quickly discovers that she has the ability to jump in-between
these timelines and different worlds at-will, in the process, trading places with a her that either did or did not
exist in that timeline originally. what trouble could this lead into? well, i should think, a lot.
name: liliane aurélie beauchene.
race: human.
faceclaim: katherine mcnamara (
applicable ships: female/female.
top five kinks: cunnilingus ( giv & rec ); face-riding ( giv & rec ); edging ( giv & rec );
half-clothed sex; penetration by toys / fingers / etc ( giv & rec ).

miniature biography: primarily a fantasy-verse character, but her world can be amended to work for a more
modern setting. the daughter of a marquis fixed to marry a man she's no interest in, liliane leaves her cushy
home on the high-streets of the palace to live among the common people, adopting a new name, and some
disguise or another. she finds herself in the midst of a new life, and in the midst of a boiling war, which she
takes up bow and arrow for in order to fight alongside the resistance and protect the people. where it goes
from there -- well, that depends on us, and how / what we plot to do!
name: "synchrony".
age: ageless, technically. her program's only a year or so old.
race: computer program / artificial intelligence.
faceclaim: nina dobrev (
top five kinks: ???

miniature biography: more to be written, but essentially, synchrony is the embodiment of an artificial intelligence
program given a form, a human body -- like an android, but not quite. she lives to serve the human race, more to
the point, her creator, and serves their whims while trying to learn about the world around her, to learn her own place
in it and to learn how to be independent -- or as independent as she can get.

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON!
IF ANY OF THESE LADIES SPEAK TO YOU, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME TO PLOT!!

Back
Top Bottom