Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the Ocean awaits for her (Zero5906 and Niki)

Sintan

Supernova
Hotredhead.jpg

An evolved form of an octopus with bizarre different tentacles unlike anyone has seen, living among the depths of the ocean swimming looking for a comfortable home. Lucky for the tentacle creature that it has found a girl swimming close by with a bikini on only staying on by strings. It swims closer to her right behind to check her out and inspect, then gets in front to get attention first. It looks straight into her eyes getting the sense of knowing she needs a companion of anything to give her sexual needs and wants. One tentacle reaches towards her bikini bottom strings without hesitating with the tip of a dick tempted to see her virgin puss.​

The girl Kaily stops and waits to have it attack her desprate for a companion to give her pleasures of all kinds. She reaches down and moves her bikini aside to show the creature her shaved virgin pussy

The creature starts penetrating her virgin puss with all its tentacles then slowly makes it way inside her into the womb.
The extreme stretching of puss lips made it rip alil and bleed quite a bit, now her belly is big looking like pregnant with twins as well her puss bulged and Kaily's puss camel toes. One tentacle reaches out ripping the bikini top and bottom wanting her to be naked whole time, the monster starts feeding off Kaily's body fluids in her puss as it starts releasing a thick cum inside her womb fertilizing her ovaries. With the creature living inside with all the long thick tentacles, its compressing the bladder walls making her need to pee more often.

Kaily wanted to moan from pleasure so badly she let out her breath and swam to the surface to get more air as the monster oved aroung in side her. She peed a little and said out loud to the monster "How long will you be in me" she asked her face pink

"Well, I do need a home suitable for me, and the ocean is boring now since I've been living in it all my life"
The creature slips a tentacle out crawling between her puss and butt up to her ass crack slowly starting to penetrate her ass hole. It releases even more cum inside her puss and womb making her puss itself bulge soooo much that it looks like Kaily has a huge egg stuffed inside. "Oh hey kaily, I dare you to walk naked back or ride which ever how you got here to beach and get something to eat and drink, I can tell your body needs it and so do I!"

She turned red "its against the law for me to go around nude. and what is your name anyway creature" she said hoping it would understand she could not go nude "And i have a car so i could just drive home to my place"

"Well atleast walk naked to your car then, You can call me by Ricky" His tentacle that is inside her ass hole keeps thrusting deeper and thickens more as doing so, also squirting thick cum inside and starts putting big eggs inside Kaily's rectum.
"And dont worry too much about walking around naked, I can protect you Kaily with my strong tentacles"

She got out of the water and rushed to her car scared of being naked in public "Ricky huh well just know i dont feel comfy being nude in public ok" she said getting in her car and driving home. once there she ran inside her house and locked the door behind her "Exactly how long will you be living in me"

"Well we can work on that lil by lil I guess then, and I think I'm going to live inside you forever since your a good healthy attractive girl, Dont you need to pee and poop soon to?" Ricky continues pumping huge eggs into Kaily's butt rectum as also filling her puss and womb with more and more thick cum making the puss itself bulge more huge and belly more pregnant looking.
Once now home, he extend 2 more tentacles out from inside her up to her breasts latching to each nipple and sprays very cold liquids from him to make Kaily's nipples get erect and hard so they're long and thick. Ricky then starts sucking really hard on nipples to extract breast milk to feed himself and keep hydrated. "You dont mind me living in you and off of you do you? I really need you now to survive"

(Can you try to post more, I understand its new to you but now I'm giving more details and stuff to reply with.)
(And as of peeing and pooping, could you include it in more often please? =3 )

(i can try)

SHe went to the bathroom to pee but didnt know what was going on as an egg came out. "Whats going on Ricky why is there an egg" she screamed scared as a second one came out her ass "What the is happeneing" she screamed and began to cry as more eggs came out of her

Back
Top Bottom