Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sugar daddy with a dark twist

Adam Edwardson

Super-Earth
You need the money, you have heard of other girls doing it and getting all sorts of luxury, and who knows, it might even be fun. So you go online looking for a sugar daddy. Soon you have an offer to good to be true... you'll just have to abandon a few limits.

I want to see your character struggling to keep up on delivering on the girlfriend experience, on being the manic pixie dream girl, while at the same time trying to cope with constant mental, physical, emotional and sexual abuse. My character will be nice at times, helping you deal with your problems, but in the end it is just to lure you in deeper and make you dependent on me not just for your financial support but for your emotional support as well. I will build you up so I can tear you down. You will be trapped in an abusive relationship with no way of getting out.

This will feature lots of degrading sex, humiliation, some violence, and it can slide between consent and full on rape. I'm looking for someone who don't step away from gritty themes, but at the same time can describe some emotional range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom