Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its just a work out(Luna and Faolan)

Luna

Supernova
It was her first day and she was already running late.

Its not like she meant to, but she had difficulty with her gym locker and the combination. It was a bad way to start out the school year, but that was just how it was going to be. Despite this logic, however, Lucia was afraid of proceeding through the doors to the gym. It was seventh period, a period that was optional among the students who went to Richmont High. Normally, she would have objected to such a rediculous thing, but since she got to drop Womans Self Defense Class for Web Design..well, she didn't exactly mind it. The point was, not many people stayed after school for seventh period. And looking into the windows on the doors, she could see that everyone was male in there. She was the only female.

It wasn't embarrassing. She looked good for a sixteen year old sophomore. She stood roughly at five foot seven inches, had long, reddish brown hair that was tied back into a low pony tail, hazel eyes, but most importantly, a nice rack. Her ass was pretty good too, but her best feature was her breasts. They were double Ds something unusual for someone that was slim and tall. Okay, so maybe this all came out of her ex boyfriends mouth, but in a males world, this was what made her attractive. She hated the way guys looked at her. And they'd be staring. She slowly made her way through the double doors, walking towards the coach. She was glad that her uniform were too big, because it hid most of her curves. When she approached him, she smiled. "Lucia Blackwood. Sorry that I was late."

One late student. And wouldn't you know it. It's a girl. What a surprise. Silly bitches never applied themselves to something as serious as physical education.

"Nice of you to join us Princess," Coach Kramer said.

All of the other boys snickered with laughter. She could see that they were all staring at the large breasts hidden beneath the fabric of her oversized uniform. The jiggle and bounce of Lucia's breasts were still fairly noticeable and drew the teenaged boys eyes like a moth to flame.

Coach Kramer on the other hand looked right at her face. And he didn't look happy. He did look scary though. The new gym coach, since Mrs. Morris had retired, was rumored to have been a Marine. It sure looked like it could have been true. Coach Kramer was over six feet tall and seemed to be just a brick of muscle. His hair was cut in a flat top and his arms were crossed on his chest in a forbidding manner.

"Do you often make it a habit of arriving late to class Ms. Blackwood?"

Lucia's smile dropped when she saw the coach's expression. "No. I just had a little trouble, thats all." She put a hand on her hip and looked around. "So, what am I suppose to do? This is self defense class, right? Seems a little unfair that all my opponents are guys." She took a seat on the bleachers and yawned. Like all gym classes she knew all she had to do was dress out and look like she was trying. This class would be an easy A.

"A little trouble?" Coach mocked. "Are the lockers too complex for you deary?"

The boys around her all leered and chuckled at her obvious discomfort. The Caoch watched her walk over to the bleachers and waited until she was seated before speaking.

"Self defense and general fitness Princess," he said. "So the first thing I want is for all of you to give me 10 laps."

The whistle around his neck went between his lips and he gave it two loud harsh blasts.

Lucia sighed and when she got up she mumbled something about bullshit and began to jog. She had never run more than two laps but she got the feeling she'd get no sympathy from him. He didn't seem to like her. Maybe he didn't like girls. She made sure to stay behind so no one would be checking out her ass. After the third lap she was just about done. She had tried her best for today.

Coach watched the snotty bitch get up with all the enthusiasm of a dead dog. Thought she was special. thought just because she was pretty and big titted she could get away with anything. His eyes leered after her and tracked the bounce of her oversized chest as she ran.

"I said run you dimwits," he roared as a number of the boys tried to hold back to let the girl pass, which she so obviously didn't want to let them, so that they could watch her ass while they ran. "Dougherty, Jones, your going to give me 100 push-ups after this run for being too slow. Can't hardly blame miss priss if she runs slow seeing as how she's carrying extra baggage around."

He watched them all run the laps and could tell when she started to feel her mulish temper. He could tell she was about to quit running. This girl was very hot. He needed a chance to get her alone where none of the boys would think twice. He needed to get her angry enough to mouth off to him. She seemed bitchy enough that it might just work.

"Oh have you decided your done then Princess?" he said in a leering tone. "Don't want to run anymore even though the boys have to do 7 more laps? Think your too good for it?"

"My name..is not..princess.." She was really starting to get pissed of by his stupid comments. She stopped a moment afterwards, panting hard. "I don't think I'm too good to run, I just can't...I tried my best." She started to walk her laps instead of run. She kept her eyes on the floor to avoid eye contact with the boys that passed her. She was beginning to regret taking the class and debated on switching out. She continued to breath heavily, walking as fast as she could.

"Oh that's right," Coach chuckled wickedly. "Your name is Lucia. So your not a princess. Your a Spanish Princess."

He began to walk alongside her and waved down the boys as they came up behind her.

"Slow down fellas. Lu-cia here," he said, emphasizing the syllables of her name. "Has decided that we're walking the rest of the way."

Soon she was being followed by the entire pack of boys. Every single one of whom she just knew was ogling her ass as they went.

She was getting really pissed off. "You know, if I can decide what we're all gonna do, then how about this?" She walked to the bleachers and sat down, crossing her legs and folding her arms. She didn't have to sit there and be criticized the whole fucking time. She refused. Plus, she knew that they were all looking at her ass anyway, and the coach probabaly knew that as well. She wasn't going to get up, even if he demanded that she did.

She could hear the boys laughing and leering as she went. Snickers of laughter grated at her nerves as the boys jeered and rough housed among themselves. Coach watched her go with a disgusted look. This was going to be too easy.

"Alright boys finish it out," he growled. "I guess Lu-cia and I have to have a discussion about discipline."

He watched them jog off as they sneered and laughed among themselves. Then he walked over to her at the bleachers.

"So you think you can just come in here and do what you want and you'll get 'an easy A' huh? I have the authority to fail you Princess. If you fail this class you don't graduate. How do you like that?"

Lucia glared at him. "I tried. I did my fucking best. I can't help it if I'm not a fucking powerhouse like your little boys, coach." She spat the word and then looked away. "You can't fail me on the first day, anyway. So excuse me while I catch my breath for the rest of the period." Hopefully he'd leave her alone. She didn't want to hear his big mouth anymore.

Back
Top Bottom