Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full access?

MoldaviteGreen

The world’s upside down here…
After completing the three posts that are required for full access, how long does it take for that to go through and gain full access to the site?

TIA!

Recently came back...mostly been comfortably relying on PMs..although its good to know.

Its a measure against people who were/are using proxies to ban evade and harass members, I am sorry for the inconvenience on the wait but thats the reason for the 3 posts and 24 hour wait.

Hi, I'm a long-time member, but I recently returned to the site only to find I can't PM or edit my thread. So, even long time members need to post an introduction and 3 other posts to regain access?

Thanks for the help!

Yeah from what I've seen even old time members who didn't post often needs 3 posts to have full access.

I believe you need three posts total and a timed wait... I want to say 24 hours or so. You have three posts now so you should only have to wait at this point.

Your account is already very old, so posting your last two posts here will have given you full access, no introduction needed. The check is just on the age of the account and the # of posts.

I’m not gonna cause problems, but this does seem a little unfair to us who are long time members and have hectic schedules. I’ve only been able to come on since winter break

I'm new and while the waiting period is frustrating, I hope it speaks well of this new community having some standards.

Hi, I can understand why that 24 hours is there, but those 3 posts are still a mystery to me.

I mean where can I post? Because at many threads I opened, I dont have the rights to post anything

Post in introductions. Welcome the 2 most recent members and then your own intro thread and that is 3 posts. You have 4 now anyway, so you should be set.

I have 4?!? Wow, well, I did not expect that, but thank you very much.
So all that is left that I have to wait 24 hours and after that I can start role-playing right?

From looking at the counter on the side, I am guessing only posts in open forums count. Just a guess.

Yes, @Lystus . You will have full access to the site after 24 hours.

@ChimeSL - You are correct in that. Only forum posts count as posts. Being made blue means that you are a full member of BMR and will have the ability to post wherever as well as send PMs to users. :)

Back
Top Bottom