Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5e smut looking for players and GM.

Illven

Star
So I'm looking for a 5e game that gets a lil raunchy. Maybe we each take turns with the grateful princess after rescuing her, or we fall into a horde of succubi.

I myself am pretty willing to play most classes, from Barbarian to naive priestess, to nerdy wizard, to beautiful bard.

Anyone interested?

Cool with people still making up their mind as to what they want to play I will wait to see what they choose before I pick my race class combo.

We are on the go, soon I would need to call off this thread... Unless there is another DM who takes interest and takes over the recruiting here.

Hiya! I was invited here by Illven, but only now had permission to post replies. I'm down to join if that's alright c:

@ippo basically what remains:
2.) I think it would be nice to know what kind of character you want to bring. If you can't choose, then write two options, max. Mainly "Race/Class/Sex" is what interest me at this point.
3.) Some kind of limits or wants about the smuttyness. Not a full F-list, or a whole kink listing, but maybe three 'Do' and 'Dont' would be good to see the compatibiity.

aww yus~ I've been thinking of a Tiefling Cleric (Life Domain) trap boy.

Dos:
Orgasm denial/chastity, Dominant/submissive, non-con.​
Don'ts:
Bodily waste, bestiality, gore (I understand it's gonna fantasy combat, but I'm not into graphic and vivid detail about gore unless it's part of the plot)​
[automerge]1544486643[/automerge]
Quick question: what's the minimum age for a character?

1. Either way no rules work.

2. Male, Variant Human, Sorcerer Wild Magic (If you want to screw with that list then fine by me just let me know)

3. Do's Hmmm this actually depends are we the good guys the bad guys or the neutral guys? I can go for a lot of different things but please do what you want to the character within the hard limits, depending what we are I will do the same.

Hard limits are Scat, Necro (Vampires okay Zombies Liches ect not so much please use best judgement , Beast.

4. Online dice roller pretty please?

5. I am okay with either Forums or Discord but frankly with so many not liking discord I will vote Forums.

@ippo I will leave your character out of mindless animal's interest then. :) But how wide is your bestiality sense? After all, this is a fantasy game, with a lot of non-humans, and monsters, and intelligent beasts... On the other end, anal is considered bestiality too.
Your character - your choice.

@lilithsboy I will be screwing with the wild magic list, but would not tell more than that... Unless you somehow can control which effect comes out, you should just tell me when it goes wild...
We are the nice gals. So, basically better than the evil all around, not as lawful or good as the paladins...
We are going with the usual onsite forum, and D&D rules, and for my own rolls I have dices on my table.
Again, beasts is something we will have, but your character does not have to partake and can go all "Ewww!" at any time...

Just a reminder: Characters are supposed to have fun just as much among themselves as with NPC's, so while I will give the leeway for smuttyness, and a lot of opportunities, it is your game.
[automerge]1544514573[/automerge]
AND THAT's IT.

We have enough characters and people, and starting the game, thanks for any new interest, but we have a full house.
[automerge]1544514745[/automerge]
@Zeth and @Tired Cat still can join us if they have the interest and the time.

And just a reminder: This is supposed to be a fast (one real life week one ingame day) paced roleplay... supposedly... So, if you can't check and maybe reply everyday at least, this is not your game!

@ippo I will leave your character out of mindless animal's interest then. :) But how wide is your bestiality sense? After all, this is a fantasy game, with a lot of non-humans, and monsters, and intelligent beasts... On the other end, anal is considered bestiality too.
Your character - your choice.
Horses and dogs = not okay.
Centaur and gnolls = Okay.
And of course anal is ok with me ;p

Oh right, I should post that whole do and don't thing as well as the other things brought up by the GM.

Do: Pretty much anything that is not in the don't (I dont mind trying things and I'll say something [in private] if it isn't working for me).

Don't: Scat, Gore, Watersports, and Futa.

I do not know the rules enough about 5E to know one way or the other so I will defer to others on smut and how to handle it.

I already put the Human Female Cleric, so I am pretty sure that is not a surprise to anyone.

I would have no problem with the GM handling rolls involving my character if it keeps the game moving forward at the desired pace.

I would prefer the forums here.

@ChrisGabriel Well few questions.

1. How do you want us to go about ability scores?
2. What level do we start at?
3. How are you going to handle:

T id e s o f C h a o s Starting at 1st level, you can manipulate the forces of chance and chaos to gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw. O nce you do so, you must finish a long rest before you can use this feature again. Any time before you regain the use of this feature, the DM can have you roll on the W ild Magic Surge table immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher. You then regain the use of this feature.

Really it will be up to you how often a surge happens if I use that power often.

4. Anything else you need from me?

@lilithsboy Do it by the book, any of the options works for me. Level 3. Tides of Chaos justaffects one spell until you recover the use after a long rest. This also means, that I would choose which spell, and will tell the wild effect too, but also means, that if you do not use a spell, even with a long rest, you do not recover the use of this...

I do not need a lot, just a name, age, and description/picture with a link to your character sheet in the Character Thread.
And the first in-game post should be the one where your character arrives at the scene, from wherever she/he is before that. The characters are too low levels to have seen too muchaction, but they had grew up and learnt their things somewhere and somehow, and could have been travelling at least a couple of days, or even months to arrive.

If anyone want a background fantasy world, then I think Forgotten Realms should suffice. After the Spellplague, the Shadow Rifts, and who know what.
[automerge]1544564703[/automerge]
FROM NOW ON, LETS USE THE OOC THREAD
[automerge]1544646819[/automerge]
We have enough characters and people, and already started the game, thanks for any new interest, but we have a full house.

@lilithsboy is the last to join now, but if @Zeth and/or @Tired Cat still interested and have the time, they would be considered the stand ins for later (so it would be good if they put up characters if they want to be kept in talon for a possible opening). No others would be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom