Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bad Influence (Machiavelli and Prodigious Masterpiece)

His breath was hot on her ear, she could hear every growl and grunt as he thrust into her. And the sound their bodies made as he filled her. Charlotte was struggling, he slammed into her without mercy and by now her muscles were quivering to the point of spasming. Jackson continued to taunt her, and she tried to turn her head away from him but his grip on her hair kept her immobile. The sharp pang of pain shot right to her core, much to her shame.

"Stop it—" She panted, desperate for him to stop shoving the truth down her throat. She could hear how wet she was, she could feel it every time she squeezed around the length of him. It was nothing like what she'd imagined sex to be, and she felt like she was hanging off the edge of a cliff by her fingertips. His hand slipped down between her legs and found her clit again. Charlotte couldn't hold on anymore. The desperate noise escaped her with a gasp, and she was truly trembling under him now. If he'd thought she was tight before, her first orgasm was no exception. The pleasure gripped, her body was a furnace underneath him. When it finally let go, his hand in her hair was the only thing keeping her upright.

She panted out those two words, and he chuckled darkly, biting playfully at her ear. "What? Stop what? Stop teasing you? I know you don't want me to stop fucking you." He teased, and as her orgasm came down in a trembling gasping shudder, he pulled out of her totally, slapping her roughly on the ass with his free hand, tugging her hair lightly. "No, I bet you feel so empty now..." he whispered.

Then, in a quick, smooth motion, he flipped her limp body over spreading her legs for him easily, exposing her shaved, deflowered pussy to him more totally. He dropped to his knees, leaving hot, wet kisses along her inner thighs, biting lightly, licking, as he moved upward, draping her thighs over his shoulders. Then, with slow, careful attentions, he began to lick slowly at her sex, tongue lavishing ever fold, seeking out all of her wetness with a hunger. Every so often he would pause to tease her clit with his tongue, circling it slowly. Once hand pulled her hips into his mouth further, as if encouraging her to move against him, and the other slid up, more roughly grabbing at her breast and pinching the nipple there, teasing her in a harsh manner.

He bit down on her ear, and much to her continued horror that little snippet of pain shot straight to her core, too. Panting, head spinning more than ever, a weak cry left her as he pulled out. Was it over? It had all been so sudden, and even now it suddenly felt different not to have him inside her. The hard slap to her ass woke her back up, his hand forcing her head to lift, bringing her ear to his mouth again. As if he could read her mind, he whispered to her and goosebumps erupted up her arms. Her body ached in time with her sex, and Charlotte knew that he would know her sex still throbbed desperately despite what he'd already done.

Jackson flipped her like she was a rag doll, and she found she couldn't quite get her legs to work even if she'd had the energy to try and get away again. She didn't even have the energy to try and hide her body from him—her bra and skirt bunched up around her hips. "W-what are you doing?!" She demanded as he began to bite down on her thighs, her head finally lifting on its own. She realized she'd been about to pass out, a combination of everything from his rough treatment as well as the alcohol. But he moved upward, moving her thighs over his shoulders. His tongue lapped along her sex, his pace completely different now. Stunned, her heart rate never got a chance to slow down. Too embarrassed to watch, her head dropped back as his tongue pressed deeper between her folds. The sensation of it was hot, wet, and amazing.

Staring up in the ceiling in desperation, Charlotte tried to keep her breathing in check, but fresh gasps kept pulling from inside of her. Then his tongue circled over her clit and her hand shot to her mouth, unable to hold in the vulnerable, feminine noise that escaped. Her clit was already so tender from before, her entire sex was. Gasping as he yanked her hips to his mouth, her back arched of it's own accord, every aching muscle in her body growing restless again. But now Charlotte knew what that meant. Nervous, even still afraid, her hips burned with the instinct to move. His free hand grabbed her breast, pinching on a sensitive nipple—the moan was a sharp burst from her that she could no longer contain. Her hips bucked, hot against his own heat, the pleasure already dragging her close to the edge again.

She panted, and the expression on her face was delightful as he withdrew from her, as was the sound from her body. She jerked slightly as his hand slapped across her rear, but it was clear to him that he'd driven words from her mouth for a short time, at least. As he turned her over, she let herself remain exposed, a fact that earned her a bright smile from his lips. "Mm, you're so hot..." He breathed before diving between her legs.

Her demands fell on fairly deaf ears as he devoured her, and he sensed as she pressed her hand to her mouth, trying to stop those soft sounds of feminine pleasure as they escaped her throat. Another delightful gasp. And then his hand reached her breast and played with her nipple roughly, and that moan that burst from her mouth gave her away. Sensitive perky tits, hm? He'd have to remember that. The hand at her hips slid up now to give both nipples the same treatment, caressing and pinching as her hips bucked into his mouth, her wetness dripping over his chin.

His tongue worked carefully, lapping at her lips and pausing occasionally to suckle on her clit, wanting to hear those desperate sounds, whether they be from pleasure, overstimulation, or both. He moaned with pleasure at the taste of her wetness, delighting in the moment.

Her breath puffed hotly out of her as she tried to get a grip on the situation, to fully comprehend what was happening. His other hand slid up to her breast and in her panic her hands flew down to grip his wrists—to try and stop him? She didn't know anymore, if she were honest. He pinched both of the stiff, flushed buds and her back bowed, the sensation slamming to her core. How was this feeling back already? How was she so close already?

Then his mouth closed over her clit and sucked—it was like a dam broke. Charlotte groaned weakly, the muscles in her abdomen fluttering. Then he did it again and the muscles in her thighs tensed, she couldn't hold it in anymore. The desperate sounds escaped her as the pleasure gripped again, rocking through her. Her hips rocked too, against her will like a visceral, animalistic reaction. She had no control left in that moment as the orgasm came like a flood, consuming her.

He felt her grip his wrists, but she didn't try to pull his hands away from her perky breasts, instead just gripping lightly, as if she too were uncertain of what she wanted him to do. Her back arched and he groaned into her, loving every reaction her body offered him. Her groan only encouraged him as he suckled and paid that special attention to her clit, her thighs tightening. Soon her hips were rocking and bucking against his mouth and those hot, desperate sounds escaping her, body shuddering and squirming around him as he eagerly lapped at her sex, giving her all the pleasure he could all the way through that intense orgasm.

Then, as she came down, he slowly pulled away, standing, and leaning over her. His gaze locked with hers as he once more ran his fingers along her thighs, a small, charming smile on his lips, as if he were giving her everything she could have ever wanted. Tracing over her hips and up her body, he leaned in, pressing soft kisses to her breast before lowly and deliberately taking her nipple into his mouth, teasing the perky bud before treating it with a light nip.

"Do you want my cock back inside you, Char?" He purred softly.

Charlotte dropped bonelessly to the bed, panting, her eyelashes fluttering. Was she still drunk? Or was this just a different kind of drunk she'd never known about? She felt Jackson pull back and for one blissful second she wondered if he was finally done with her. Her eyes opened as his fingers caressed over her thighs, a look of wariness in them as they met his. That charming smile...it had caused her to turn away from him blushing at school more times than she could count. He looked down at her as if this wasn't the first afternoon they'd said more than three words to each other, as if he hadn't just ripped her own panties off of her.

His hands traced up her body, the muscles in her thighs still quivering. Slow, torturously slow, he leaned down, his mouth pressing to her breasts. One moment he was savage and relentless, the next he held her like this, his mouth gentle. Eyes locked with his, she had no choice but watch as his mouth closed over her nipple—her own lips parted, she fought her spine but it arched anyway. 'Do you want my cock back inside you, Char?'

She groaned weakly underneath him, attempting to shift but it was no use. Did she really have a choice? Even the question of it had sent a shudder through her, and, much to her shame, her core throbbed relentlessly, still hot. God, what had he done to her?! "I can't, Jackson." She all but whimpered, her eyes dark and hazy. Her skinned shone with a light glimmer of sweat where he'd already worked her over. "I can't take it, I just can't."

Her body reacted in all the best ways, arching and shuddering at every touch, every kiss. She could fight it, but he still felt and saw her react. Then, at his words, she groaned, and he smiled, a smirking smile that held a glimmer of knowing amusement in it. "You can't?" He said softly, a little teasing smile on his lips, and he shifted, the thick, long, hot shaft of his cock sliding over her sex to rest on her hips, laying on her body like a firm, hot demonstration of how deeply it would fuck her. "You can't take my cock again? Are you sure? Because you're so wet, it certainly feels like you can."

His fingers rolled over her perky nipples once more, and his hips shifted, sliding his shaft along her slick sex, not penetrating, but teasing her, grinding. "Are you gonna tell me you don't want it inside you? That you don't want to feel me fucking your body again?" He teased softly, fingers fluttering over her soft skin. "I'll tell you what, beautiful. You tell me how you'd rather I use you to cum, and I'll do that instead. Would you rather jerk me off until I cum all over your perky chest? Or would it turn you on to have me finish in your mouth?" He gave her a quick wink, that charming smile on his lips again.

"Or I can drive myself deep inside you. Fill you up. Make you feel so wonderfully, fantastically full and hot and amazing."

She was begging him for mercy and he was amused? Her brows knit downward as he continued to tease her. She opened her mouth to speak but then his member pressed against her and she felt all the air in her lungs dissipate. Could he feel her throb? Because it rocked her entire body, the pounding not ceasing once he'd moved up to press against her. Swallowing dryly, it was impossible for her to not hone in on every inch of him on her skin. Before tonight she'd never even seen a male below the waist, after all.

Her heart still raced, and she was trying to keep her breathing in check. But again he taunted, his fingers moving over her nipples. Her hands gripped his wrists again but by now she knew it was no use fighting him. She squirmed at his words, heat prickling up her neck and face. 'I'll tell you what, beautiful.' Another rush of heat, but then his words took a turn. More images forced into her mind, all of them things that she'd never heard said allowed until right then. Her embarrassment was obvious, even she knew how scandalized she must look. "Jackson, stop!" Charlotte blurted, looking away from him and his charming smile.

She had no experience, and everything he said both terrified her and made her throb harder. If he was inside her again, would it make the throbbing stop? Would it sate whatever he'd awoken in her? But she couldn't just say the things he was trying to trick her into saying. Just seconds ago she'd been almost unconscious, delirious even, and now she was considering it? Still out of breath, she looked back up at him. He'd been the one to follow her up to her room. "You already know what you want to do to me."

Jax let out another soft laugh as she blurted out for him to stop, clearly bothered by his words. she was flushed, hot, and she practically squirmed at the ideas. her accusation and her breathy voice only made him smile a little more, his hands still playing over her breasts. "Oh yes, I do know what I want to do with you. That is a long, long list of things, babygirl. But that's not important." He purred, leaning down slightly. "What's important is what you want me to do to you." He teased, and then one hand was in her hair again, pulling her mouth to his in a hot, wild kiss, the other still roughly pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers.

Even as he kissed her hard, he slowly slid the length of his cock through her wet lips, teasing her with the ideas of penetration and the sensation of his hard, hot shaft brushing against her clit. His hips pressed against hers as his teeth nipped lightly at her lip, drawing it away as he broke the kiss.

"I want to hear you say what you want. Don't think about it. Just feel it and say it."

It was so hard to pay attention to what he was saying to her when his hands were on her breasts. 'Oh yes, I do know...' He mentioned a long, long list and her eyes finally focused in on his, curious and a little fearful. He leaned down closer and she lowered her chin down in reaction, like she was trying to disappear into the mattress as he approached. He wasn't going to let her off the hook, he wanted to hear her say it. "But Jackson I don't—"

He was a whirlwind. He pulled her up to his mouth, his lips relentless against hers. It gave her no choice, it was like she had to respond to him. The kiss was hot, hard, and again it wasn't like any kiss she'd ever experienced. His fingers rolled her sensitive nipple, his cock pressing against her clit. Her body bowed against his, her hands gripping onto his shoulders desperately. By the time he pulled away to scrape his teeth against her lip, she was breathing heavily again. God, he was playing her like an instrument. She was trapped, and her core throbbed to the point of insanity. She'd been telling the truth: she couldn't take it. She just couldn't.

"Inside me." She panted, her lips brushing against his, "God, inside me now."

He felt her clutch at him, and he smiled into the kiss. The way she'd looked at him, he'd seen the curiosity in her eyes, the wonder at what all he truly did want to do to her. She was curious... good. And by the time he pulled away from the kiss, she was practically writhing. Her body arched up off the bed, hands clenching on his shoulders, breath panting.

And then she let out those words, and he breathed out a hot groan of pleasure. "Good girl..." He moaned softly, and his hips shifted. In a smooth motion, he thrust into her with a low groan, feeling her tight wetness envelop him again. "Ah, fuck Char." He panted out, and then he stood, straightening slightly, his toned, muscular body standing over her soft, lithe one.

His hands grabbed her roughly by the hips, jerking her back toward him with smooth motion that slammed him deep inside her. He was buried in her to the hilt, and he began to thrust away at a quick, steady pace. For a moment he considered playing with her clit while he fucked her, but looking down at the disheveled, quivering girl, he knew that any more stimulation than he was already offering would likely just drive her insane. As it was, he was fairly certain he was going to fuck her silly, to the point where she was just left panting in this bed for an hour.

"How do you feel, sexy thing?" He prodded playfully, punctuating the sentence with a particularly rough thrust.

As soon as they left her mouth it was like her heart had jumped into her throat—what had she done? This time he was able to thrust into her right up to the hilt. The feel of it was instantaneous, it was like a drug. Even she heard the sound of sex leave her as she gasped, her body bowing from impact. Her inner walls squeezed, hot and throbbing around him. Then suddenly he stood up, a rush of cool air where he was body had been. Looking up at him, at their bodies pressed together, she realized she just had to be drunk. On what? She had no idea.

He grabbed her hips and her fingers dug into the sheets in anticipation, knowing enough about him already. Jackson yanked her toward him, filling her again. Charlotte cried out, the pleasure just as hard and fast as he was. The pace was relentless, and she could feel his eyes on her. The wind was knocked out of her with almost each thrust, her body and breasts moving each time. Back arching, she was so close already, but she feared she'd pass out if she came again. So, so lost to it all, she didn't even tried to hide herself.

Yet again he teased her, and her response was another cry as he slammed into her. She had no words, her muscles tensing, one corner of her fitted sheet popping off the mattress.

Soon enough, he let go of teasing and talking to her, as she'd clearly lost her focus on anything involving words, her back arched, her fingers gripping the bed. Her hips shifted in his hands and her body shook, her breasts bouncing softly, deliciously with every rough, powerful thrust. She was crying out, clearly in pleasure now as she gripped the bed, sheets chaotic, and he simply enjoyed watching her get fucked as much as he enjoyed fucking her. The pleasure began to ripple along his spine, a pressure gathering in his hips as he built toward the edge.

His speed increased until he was certain he was simply pounding her into the bed, that ultimate pleasure and orgasm building to the literal bursting point. As he felt that pressure threaten to boil over, he slammed into her deeply one final time, his moan escaping from his throat without hesitation.

His cock buried into her, pulsing as thick, hot cum pulsed from his body into hers, filling every part of her, seeded deep inside her body, Her wet heat clenched around him, and her tightness once more made him moan softly as he stroked her hips with his very fingertips, for a moment basking in the glorious afterglow of orgasm.

It was all such a blur, a hot, sweaty blur. The pleasure tightened through her body, building higher and higher. How long had they been in her room? She barely remembered they were in her room, honestly. Jackson went quiet, slamming into her again and again. Groaning, she tumbled over the edge willingly, desperately. The orgasm quivered through her hard and fast, absolutely wrecking her. She squeezed tighter even as he began to speed up, one final moan leaving her as finally, finally the orgasm had mercy on her.

She went limp, her muscles quivering and spasming. His grip on her hips was the only thing keeping them up, and he knocked the air out of her one final time as he thrust into her and stayed. Full of him, she panted, watching through heavy-lidded eyes as he came. Then she felt it, that rush of heat deep inside her—it was unlike anything she'd ever felt, and it was exhilarating. Keeping that little discovery to herself, she couldn't have shared if she'd been willing to.

At some point she'd lost her hands in her own hair, but movement felt impossible to her now. Her lashes fluttered as she tried to stay conscious, but she was quickly losing the battle. Her entire body throbbed from head to toe, her chest rising and falling desperately. Charlotte was absolutely ravaged and spent all at once, her sex pulsing hotly around him.

As he came down from his high, he could see her eyelids fluttering almost as much as the rest of her body quivered, a view that made him smile softly. She dropped limply to the bed, and once he had finished, he slowly withdrew from her with a soft groan, taking a moment to enjoy the lewd view of her dripping with his seed. Eyes burning as they swept over her. For a brief moment he considered toying with her further, but a single glance at the lost expression on her face was enough to tell him that she couldn't handle much else.

He set to work in a different way now, gently unbuttoning her shirt, working her out of her bra and skirt, getting her more comfortable into the bed. He took the bottle of cool water and carefully coaxed her into drinking, making sure a good portion of the bottle was gone before he set it aside. Then, once the blankets were bundled around her and he was fairly certain she wasn't going anywhere in her tired and drunken state, he placed a couple aspirin on her nightstand just in case, and slipped back out to the party.

(I did not proof read this. But you know my night. Hopefully there's nothing too jarring.)

Charlotte would not be able to recall her last few moments of consciousness—how her body arched and she groaned as he undressed her, believing he wasn't done with her. Reluctant to drink the water, it was a miracle she didn't spill it or choke on it. She was out before he'd even left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Normally the light creeping through her thin curtains was her favorite way to wake up. That was not the case for her the next morning. Charlotte's mind began to stir first, no headache, only a dull ache behind her eyes. She shifted to roll over and felt multiple things at once: she was nauseous, she was naked, and there was an unfamiliar soreness between her legs. Her eyes popped open instantly, only to squeeze tightly back shut because the light hurt too much. Rolling over, back to the window, she tentatively peeked out again. The half-full water bottle caught her attention first, then the aspirin. Sitting up, her eyes slowly traveled to the floor and widened again.

There right by her backpack was her panties, ripped in half. Her ruined uniform shirt, too. At the foot of her bed sat her skirt and her bra. Clutching the blanket to her chest, Charlotte tried to wade the murky waters of her mind. Jackson. She'd had sex with Jackson. She could remember him finding her in the kitchen, dragging her out into the party. She could remember the punch, and the anti-gravity feeling of climbing the stairs afterward. What about between that?

Both her mind and heart began to race so she grabbed the water off the nightstand, chugging the rest of it quickly—her throat had been as dry as tree bark. She could remember him standing with her in her room...and she could remember kissing him. Panic began to lace through her veins, tightening. She'd had sex with Jackson. Some parts were hazy, but she could remember it now: how he'd ripped her shirt off, the way he hadn't waited when she'd begged him to... There was a brief flash of anger but then came the sudden throb between her legs, startling her further. Flashes of his mouth against her sex bombarded her and she covered her eyes with her hands. His words whispered to her echoed in her head, and there was nothing she could do to stop herself from remembering the pleasure. All of it. Her skin was hot with it, goosebumps prickling from it. Shaking her head, she'd never been so mortified in her entire life! It was only made worse by realizing she'd have to face him at school on Monday.

And face him she did not. There paths never really crossed anyway, only occasionally passing one another throughout the day. This made it easy for her to go about things as normal—only now she didn't look at him, she didn't interact with him, she completely ignored his existence. Apparently, no one had seen them together at the party, so as far as Charlotte was concerned she was home free. No one had to know that she, Straight-A Charlotte, had lost her virginity to Jackson, or Jax, or what ever his dumb nickname was. Not that her "nickname" around the school was any better. Sometimes it felt strange to avoid interacting with her brother at school, but it couldn't be helped since they were in the same circle. Her goal was to never look or speak to him again, which would be easy since it was his senior year, after all.

There was something delicious about keeping the secret that he'd deflowered the perfectly proper Charlotte from the world. He could have told anyone, everyone. Sure, her brother would have been pissed, and that would have been a bit dramatically problematic, but if there was anything that the world know about Jax, it was his carefree carelessness - and that applied to how others felt about him too, most times.

But no! Keeping the knowledge that she was not a virgin, that she was a sensitive little thing with desire and want... that was special. She was his. Not by any social bond, but purely by the bond that he knew something about her that no one else did - the way she sounded when a tongue flicked over her clit, or a cock slid inside her. That, and she was his because he knew that if he got his fingers on her skin and playing in all those right places again, she'd just be putty in his hands to play with and enjoy. Usually, Jax only had sex with the same girl if they came on to him hard - he liked being chased by girls. Desired. But now, now he had a sweet little thing that was just... begging to learn all the naughty things he could do to her. And hell! He'd only just begun with her. If she hadn't been so drained last night, he coudl certainly have continued.

It was a week or so before he saw her again. He was more than certain she was hiding from him, but clearly she hadn't told anyone - he'd have noticed the rumors spreading around. But no, all the talk was about some scandal with the Queen Bee, Mandi O'brien and some date with the debate club captain? Jax couldn't have cared less.

But the senior physics class was watching a documentary on this fine Thursday afternoon. The projector was out in their usual classroom, so the library was set up for the film. Some docu-series on the physics of the universe. Boring. But the library was massive, being the wealthy, up-scale private school they attended, and so it was easy to have the film there. And Jax was content to whittle away the class time fiddling about and daydreaming about his virginal conquest when, like a vision, he saw her move between the shelves.

Oh, what a delicious opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom