Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opinion on siggy and avatar

Zarazel

Star
I need your opinion on my siggy and avatar, I just made them and I was wondering what you guys think.

I can read it. It's not a hard one.

It's æ?°å®¿â??s second character, and that just means something like 'new inn'.

Hmmmm lets see if I'm correct....I believe I see Vash the Stampede in your avatar and in your sig I believe I see Vincent! =D

Raziel99 said:
Not to sound rude, but...

Why the hell should we care?"

Read the title Raz.

Opinion needed. If you didn't have one regarding his avatar or sig then why have waisted precious time posting?

XeroStryker said:
Raziel99 said:
Not to sound rude, but...

Why the hell should we care?"

Read the title Raz.

Opinion needed. If you didn't have one regarding his avatar or sig then why have waisted precious time posting?
I will say this. They are good. But...
A: Why should we care about what he has for a sig and avi? As long as they dont break the rules, he can have whatever he wants. Hell, someone has half of a naked body for their avi.

B: Why should he care about our opinions? If he likes his work, he shouldn't change them. If he doesn't, he doesn't need others to tell them that they are bad.

Vincent and most things Final Fantasy 7 are over used by now and not as entertaining as one might think.

ookay, not what I was expecting but thanks anyways. And I think it is Lust the word of japanese I cannot remember, been a longtime since I made that siggy.

Back
Top Bottom