Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student (Trapcest x Kami)

Trapcest

Super-Earth
(NSFW link)

Anara had a reputation around the village as something of a problem student. Ever since graduating from the ninja academy she had gone through team after team, never quite fitting in, always causing friction. When teamwork hadn't worked she had started to be assigned for one on one teaching but even that hadn't worked right. As always there had been friction, Anara thinking she knew better, not following orders, following her own plans instead. After being kicked out by almost every willing teacher in the village there was only really one left, and so Anara had been given her instructions to report to the home of Hinata Hyuuga. In the hopes that it would help ease the friction Anara was to live with Hinata as well as train with her, so now Anara was stood at Hinata's doorstep, hammering her fist on the door impatiently.

"Come on, open the hell up, it's not exactly summer out here" The girl grumbled to herself as she waited, looking up at the house. It was pretty nice at least, certainly nicer than some of the other places she had stayed. Well, Hinata was from a rich family so it made sense she'd have an awesome home. Well, maybe this wouldn't be so bad for as long as it lasted. A nice luxurious home, a teacher who had a reputation for being rather shy and a bit of a pushover personality wise. "If she ever opens the damn door anyway!"

Hinata had been mentally preparing herself for this day. After being almost begged to take Anara in as a student, her pushover personality gave in and accepted her. The main goal was to try and help Anara learn how to integrate into a team without negativity, as well as the usual training. Hinata's compassion and patience were the two defining traits that drew the village elders to her, and so she was going to take Anara in for the foreseeable future. Despite her compassion, she had heard the rumors and what others had to say. It was definitely going to be a mission of sorts.

The first bad omen was the sound of her knocking - if you could call it that. She pounded on the door so loudly Hinata heard the hinge squeak. With the smallest sigh you could possibly deem a sigh and not a deep breath, she stood from her breakfast and morning tea to open the door. Hinata was dress in a pink, fold-over sweater and calf-length trousers. The ample nature of her breasts meant that conventional ninja clothing usually wasn't befitting of her, so she chose softer and more malleable clothing to reduce the pressure on her E cups. She wore a smile on her lips, and opened the door to meet Anara. "Hello, Anara. Please, come in," she said politely and sweetly, moving aside so the troubled ninja could come inside. It was warm, and felt extremely cozy inside. Everything was neat, tidy and organised, showing just how much effort Hinata put into housework. "I'm Hinata. It's nice to finally get to meet you," she said, stretching her hand out in an attempted gesture of kindness.

Anara had heard a little bit about Hinata, but had never actually met her before. So when the door did finally open up she was rather pleasantly surprised at the sight of the beautiful woman that met her. "Whoa" Anara was making absolutely no attempt to hide that she was staring right at Hinata's chest, even in the loose sweater it was clear the woman was amply gifted. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, a luxurious house, a teacher who not only had a reputation as being a pushover but was smoking hot as well. "Wow, you really are as hot as everyone says aren't you?" The girl smirked, finally raising her head to look up at Hinata's face instead, though part of that was to stop herself from getting too excited, the shorts she was wearing right now were loose in order to hide a certain something, but they weren't that loose. All too eagerly she reached out and took Hinata's hand, squeezing it firmly as she shook it.

"So I'm gonna be living with you huh? And we're going to be doing everything together as teacher and student? Mmm, I think I'm starting to look forward to this" Anara's voice had an almost sing song tone to it, though there was definitely a hint of something more lurid to it as well. "So then teacher, how about you show me where my room is? Or am I going to be sharing your room too?"

Hinata looked the girl over. She had been described to the shinobi, but in person she looked.. different. Ready to meet Anara's gaze, seeing the girl's eyes tracking something below her chest. It wasn't uncommon for Hinata to be in this position, and so she immediately gathered what she would be staring at with such interest. "It's rude to stare, you know," she said, a slight flash of embarrassment in the form of redness spread across her cheeks. Growing up with such a prominent chest, it was a common situation she had to learn to deal with. It seemed that the younger ninja had already proclaimed herself in control, which Hinata knew would be a problem; her goal was to improve her teamwork skills, that included how well she followed orders. It was going to take a while, Hinata guessed.

"Follow me," she said, still maintaining the polite, patient air even though how brash and almost bratty the other was. Walking through the house, she went upstairs and one door down from her own bedroom. "Here you are," she brandished the open doorway almost proudly. She had prepared the room immaculately, laying out towels, extra blankets and everything else you could possibly need in a bedroom. Hinata was well prepared, and enjoyed things being like that.

"Rude to stare? I think of it as a compliment, means you've got something that's not only worth staring at, but worth being caught staring at. You should be flattered" Anara smirked when she did finally raise her head, Hinata definitely had a pretty face too, far too pretty and innocent looking to match the incredible body she must've been hiding under those clothes.

When she was instructed to follow Anara did so, though made sure to keep a few steps back in order to check out Hinata's shapely backside. The pants the older woman was wearing weren't exactly the most flattering, but she could at least get a decent idea. Despite being almost mesmerised, Anara at least managed to take in some of her surroundings on the way up to the bedroom. The house was immaculate, not a thing out of place, not a speck of dust in sight, nothing that even remotely looked like it didn't belong, well, except for Anara herself anyway. "Whoa, this is my room?" She raised an eyebrow as she stepped inside and looked around, the room was by far the most comfortable she'd ever stayed in, not to mention just as immaculate as the rest of the house. Though that did raise one concern in the girls head, what if Hinata expected her to keep it this clean? Ugh, chores never had been something she could tolerate, any effort was half assed at best.
"Well, it's pretty good. Gotta say I'm disappointed not to be sharing though" She turned to look at Hinata with another smirk. "So where's your room? Just incase I need you in case of an emergency in the middle of the night, or to carry you back after a hard day of training"

Hinata took the remark as part of a grace period of sorts. That and she didn't want to embarrass herself by reprimanding her new guest so early, despite her being well within her rights to. The Hyuga was pleased that Anara liked her room, and shook her head at her disappointment. "You have your own room, why would you need to share mine?" she asked, half rhetorically and half literally asking why that'd end up happening. 'What a strange child..' she thought to herself, looking her build over. She was far from out of shape, and in fact her form rivaled that of Ino; an adult around the same age as Hinata. Of course, she was a bit shorter due to her age, but nonetheless. At Anara's request, figuring it was viable, Hinata nodded, "Follow me," she walked down the hallway and turned into an already-ajar doorway to enter her room. Immaculate, but not as sparse as Anara's room, Hinata had a few books on her side table and a lovely view from her window.

Hinata stretched gently, forcing her breasts to move satisfactorily. Looking out of her bedroom view, she could see that night-time rapidly approached the village. "I don't think there's enough time left to get a training session in.." she said, half to herself. "I think it's best that we wait until tomorrow, we'll both be rested and ready." she took that opportunity to reinforce her control over Anara, although it was a pathetic display. She sounded more questioning than definitive, as though she was trying to convince the other. Hinata walked down into the kitchen to prep dinner. "So for dinner, I'm thinking about stir fry.. Does that suit you?" she asked sweetly, starting to collect what she'd need to cook the meal.

When Hinata asked why Anara might need to share her bedroom the younger girl just grinned, having to hold back something of a laugh, oh the thoughts that were running through her head, the things she would love oh so much to do to the older Kunoichi. She shivered slightly at the thought, before quickly pushing them aside. There'd be time for that later, right now she couldn't let herself get too excited, not while Hinata was right here and Anara was wearing these shorts, she could already feel a stirring and if she wasn't careful it was going to get noticeable. She couldn't help but almost giggle in delight when Hinata gave in and showed the girl her own room as well, it seemed manipulating the older girl might not be too difficult after all, at least in minor ways anyway.

When Hinata stretched Anara's head practically snapped around, her reactions it seemed were lightning fast, at least for things she were interested in, and she didn't miss a second of Hinata's impressive breasts jiggling nicely, Anara licking her lips without even realising it. "Awww, no training? How disapointing" Anara was only half serious, she wasn't particularly disappointed at the lack of training, but she was disappointed at not getting a chance to see Hinata in her fighting gear, not to mention seeing how Hinata's body might move. "Stir fry hm? Sure, that works for me. I'll watch you cook" Anara grinned, eager for another opportunity to spend some time checking out Hinata's ass. She almost too eagerly followed the girl down, sitting at the kitchen table in order to watch. So she had her own personal chef too? Maybe she should try and make this last a little while after all.

Hinata nodded with her usual slim smile returning. "Sure, it should be ready in about thirty minutes," she said somewhat automatically. Hinata got to work, dicing vegetables with a kitch apron on. The apron seemed to occlude everything except for her voluptuous backside, her glutes flexing as she moved to get an ingredient or to put something into the sizzling pan. Soon enough, the aroma of food filled the house. She added a few sauces and seasoned the stir fry as it cooked, and then bent down to get some plates. The way she bent over was less of a crouch, and more of a bend, her knees stayed locked and her pants only tightened around her perfectly shaped, plump ass. The kunoichi had trained extensively, so it was a good balance of muscle to fat, making her ass move perfectly as well as stick it's silhouette through the fabric of her pants. When she rose, everything returned to normal and her ass retained it's still-present but less defined curvature. Many a man would have salivated at the sight just bestowed to Anara, how she would react however would be told with time. Hinata none the wiser, however, thinking that the way she bent over was nothing more than normal, if not trivial.

The dark-haired female finished making the meal, and subsequently moved to dish up. The plates she had somewhat-erotically gathered were swiftly filled with stir fry, and Hinata took them both to the table. She dished the portion left into another, larger bowl to put in the middle of the table alongside the two already full bowls. Hinata removed her apron, washed her hands and went to sit. Before she did, she took her sweater that she was wearing off to reveal a skin-tight long sleeve that accentuated her chest even more, if it was possible. The thinnest of fabrics now separated Anara from witnessing her womanhood in all it's glory, again probably enough to make most men salivate.

Anara was all too happy watching Hinata prepare the meal, the smells filling the room alone were enough to start making her almost drool, but it was the sight before her that caused her to pass the threshold of almost. When Hinata bent over Anara almost gasped, staring wide eyed, having to reach up to quickly wipe her chin. God damn, now that was an ass! She couldn't help but wolf whistle as Hinata stood up, though was rather disappointed that the pants had returned to normal rather than stretching across the incredible backside. Damn! Anara glanced down at the table quickly, then closed her eyes as she tried to fill her head with other thoughts. She had felt a stirring in her shorts and she needed to try and suppress it, at least for the time being. That was far easier said than done with Hinata around though.

"Mmmm, smells delicious" Anara grinned and licked her lips as the food was put down infront of her, it was possibly the best meal she'd ever seen or smelled. She was all ready to dig in, quite without manners naturally, but just as she was bringing up the first bite she froze as Hinata pulled off her sweater, just staring with her mouth hanging open, staring directly at Hinata's chest once again now that it was only enclosed in a skin tight shirt. "...Whoa...they're....amazing.." She spoke whilst still staring, then gasped as she felt her shorts starting to tighten and stretch. Shit! The table was hiding the visibly growing bulge in Anara's shorts, but it wasn't going to go away until she satisified herself, and no way she would be able to get out from the table without it being visible. Crap, it was getting bigger, the shorts stretching tightly making it clear what the bulge was if it were seen, it wasn't long before she was poking the underside of the table.
Anara fidgeted slightly as she finally tore her stare away from Hinata's chest, quickly looking to her food and beginning to eat. Hopefully Hinata would finish first and leave, or at least get up and turn around so she could make a break for it, though with such a huge bulge in her shorts it was rather difficult to move quickly.

Back
Top Bottom