Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

strangelove

Super-Earth
The 22 year old Brooke was so excited. She had been chatting with this guy online for the past weeks about their mutual sexual attractions. They both wanted something that was more extreme than most people wanted. They wanted blood and death and gore. And not always for those around them only. They had shared quite a few intimate sexual desires and they already knew that they were two equally twisted individuals. Of course neither of them wanted anyone to get hurt for real. Had they lived a few decades earlier they might have turned to other outlets but the new VR system from RealTech had some features that they had agreed sounded good. The fact that they could create worlds of their own and experience sex and everything else they wanted as whoever they wanted was very intriguing.

Of course Brooke didn't know who she had been chatting with for the past weeks. His online handle was SnuffBoi666 but she didn't even know his gender. She just assumed that he was a guy. And likewise he didn't know her by any other name than Bslut69. They had talked about how they both wanted to experience sex from many different sides, not just their own and from what Brooke understood the software for the RealTech VR would allow them just that.

So she had purchased the system. The price was a little steep but she came from a family of money and it wouldn't be a problem for her. She had tried out a few of the single player options and the AI seemed rather good. But she really wanted to delve into the more extreme stuff. The player created content. And she wanted to do something with another real twisted brain like SnuffBoi666. So this night she sat naked in the seat for the system. It was designed to interface directly with her nervous system so everything that happened in the game would feel like it happened in real life to her body. The only things that wouldn't happen was too extreme pain, that would be filtered out to spare the life of the user, but orgasms and every conceivable kind of physical pleasure would be simulated perfectly.

Brooke send a message to SnuffBoi666 that she was now logging in and send him the contact info. She then relaxed back into the seat and closed her eyes and suddenly her eyes were flooded with the greeting of the system. She could no longer feel her body as she began to swim into the system.

Welcome to RealTech's Next World 2.0 the xxx Edition
The virtual reality of the future

Enter username: Bslut69
Enter Password: ************

Select menu:
Single player
Multi player
Scenario setup
Settings
Exit

Entering scenario setup mode

Select scenario to load - Loading: Diner Massacre
Player gender: Selectable - limitations: None
Enabling multiple orgasms
Loading adversaries: Human
Loading armory: Using basic anno 2000 models
Adversary skill: Easy
Gore level: Extreme - Dismemberment: Extreme
Special rules: Healing by sex

Select character:

Brooke came to this point and smiled to herself. There was a standard futa model that she wanted to try out. It wasn't really that far from her own shemale body except for the cock that was almost twice as long and thick as fuck and the huge perfect breasts... and well of course the pussy that was behind the balls. She would love to find out how it would feel to get fucked in her pussy. Actually she wondered how it would feel to get fucked... in her real life she was still a virgin.

Brooke looked at the avatar of the body she wanted and in the blink of an eye she was suddenly transported into that body and suddenly she felt the body that she inhabited.

44172dce-d206-46a2-9e47-8407c56d1f9b.png
Bslut looked down at herself and was amazed at how big that cock looked at the 5'4" frame. And those gravity defying tits looked amazing. She was a blonde with her hair reaching almost to her ass. But there wasn't a single strand of hair in any other place. She stood there in heels that were so high that she was sure that she would never be able to walk in them in real life. But here they were easy to walk and even run in and they made her ass look amazing. Apart from the heels she wore almost nothing but she wasn't cold. She licked her soft lips and almost moaned at the wonderful feeling. She could almost not get enough of her body, but she knew that there was other things that needed to be taken care of before they would be able to get down to the game.

She looked around and found that she was in a room with a big closet on one wall with all kinds of different outfits and she knew that she could choose any she wanted or none a all. On the opposite wall was rack after rack with weapons in all different types. From axes and knives to pistols and shotguns all the way to barbed whips and flails. Nothing seemed missing there. She smiled, this was going to get gory and fun. The scenario she had chosen was a simple scenario where the players would be the guests in a diner when robbers would try to rob the place. Then everything could happen or if they wanted to surprise each other they could just do whatever they wanted to the guests in the diner without the robbers even needing to show up.

She checked the option menu to see if Snuffboi had logged in. It seemed like he had accepted the invitation and was on his way as well. This was it. This was the first time they would see each other. They would most likely have a lot of sex here but still she had butterflies in her stomach. The thought of what SnuffBoi would think of her body made her cock start to harden a little. She wondered how Suffboi would look like here.

Byron smiled at the message he received, sitting into his own VR system, unknowingly in the very same house. Within moments he was floating in the void of consciousness as data ran between the systems, and he awoke with a new form of his own.

7a5179952574a58dc0f26e022de27532.gif

He flexed the body with a smirk, running a slim hand between his legs, caressing his blue slit. The nerve links were very accurate, mapped to his own. He'd been working on this character for some time.

He picked a Colt 45 from a hook, loading it and stepping into diner. With a little smirked he lined his shot up as he walked in, "SnuffBoi666" floating over his head, ironsights trained on a waitress. "Alright bitches this is a stickup!"

Brooke would hear a loud boom, a waitress next to her jerking as a bullet bore through her head, spraying a shower of grey matter and bone shards on Brooke's tits.

Byron smiled, shivering at the realism of the NPC's demise. "On second thought, maybe this is more of a massacre." He winked to Brooke.

Brooke's eyes lit up when Snuffboi entered. She had not expected this but was pleasantly surprised by the blue skin and the naked body. She saw as Byron raised the gun and fired at the waitress. The splatter of blood from the destroyed head covered a woman sitting just next to her and the dead body slumped down. The woman began to scream and several of the guests started to get up or hide under the tables. General panic emerged.

Brooke herself had selected an 9mm handgun and an axe. She smiled at Byron as she came up behind the blue beauty. "That was amazing. I assume you are SnuffBoi triple 6." She said and raised her gun towards a man behind the counter that was raising a shotgun that had been hidden behind the counter. She squeezed the trigger and hit him first in on arm and then in the other. The man fell to the ground screaming in pain.

Brooke from her position behind Byron pushed herself against the hot blue body and kissed Snuffboy's neck as her now very hard cock rested between those perfect blue ass cheeks. "I've been looking forward to this." She told him, "I'm getting so horny by this." Sure enough her hard cock was throbbing and her pussy was getting wet, she even felt her nipples poke into Byron's back.

"BSlut I presume?" He smirked, grinding his rump into the cock, his stubby tail wiggling against it, rubbing the head. "A nice first choice of scene, one of my favorite default ones." He smirked, stepping away from Brooke for a moment.

In in one smooth motion he thrust his hands under a table and dragged out a struggling woman. With seemingly practiced ease he sharply twisted her head, making and audible crunch and visible displacing bones in her neck, her body convulsing and going limp.

"Mmmn, this VR setup is just amazing isn't it?" He smiled, fingers tracing over the ruined neck.

Brooke chuckled when the neck of the NPC broke with a crunching wet sound. But then the NPC girl's boyfriend stood up and jumped at the two. He went for Brooke and his fist connected with her face. She let out a small yelp and then she looked at the man. "What the fuck? You hit me. That hurt." She said with a huge smile. And then she used the axe in her hand to swing at the man. The axe hit him in the arm and blood splattered everywhere even painting Brooke's tits red.

The man however didn't die and she raised the axe again and brought it down on his head not once but twice, splitting his skull. After the second hit the axe seemed to lodge itself in the skull of the man. She looked at Byron with a smile, "Yeah. This VR is awesome." She said as she took a napkin off the table to wipe the blood of her fingers.

He smiled, splattering another girl's brains across the cafe windows with his revolver. "Yeah, just some wild fun before we get into anything with a plot."

He picked up a steak knife, lunging over a table and burying it in an NPC's throat. There was a lot of gurgling and thrashing as he sawed the man's head off, picking it up and walking back to Brooke. "Something I always wanted to try with a dick as big as yours." He smirked, sticking his fingers into the severed neck to opened the throat into a nice wet hole for her cock.

Brooke smiled as Byron approached with the severed head. "Oh fucking yes. That would be awesome." She said and stroked her cock before pointing it at Byron and the head. "That will be a blowjob like none I've ever had before." She said and that was true since she had never had a blowjob before in her life.

A woman came out of the kitchen in the same instance and Brooke raised her pistol and fired three rounds, two hit her in the chest and the last in the head. She spun around, spraying her blood in all directions before falling to the ground dead. Brooke laughed, "Do you think I set to the level of blood and gore too high?" She asked.

"Just right." He smirked, mounting the head onto her cock neck first, until her cock stuck out from the mouth, and he gave the head a kiss. "Great to finally meet somebody like me." He worked the severed head up an down, making the corpse blow her in reverse.

A woman leapt over the counter to run for the door, but Byron was faster, a bullet hittiing right between her breast, a shower of gore exploding out of her back. "Well, maybe a little unrealistic."

She moaned as the head was pressed onto her cock. The sight of her cock exiting the mouth made her even more hard. And then Byron kissed the head of her cock making her moan even more. She sat down on a table as he began to move the head up and down. Blood was being smeared on her cock as the head gave her a reverse blow job.

Brooke chuckled when the woman's chest exploded. "Yeah. Maybe a bit. But I wanted to test out the possibilities." She said and looked around. "But I think we have killed everyone here. Well maybe except the guy behind the counter. I'm not sure he died. But I set the scenario up to have some thugs arrive at some point and then later there's a possibility that the cops arrive."

"We can wait on that, but I already have a player scene set up for you if you want." He smirked, kneeling and sucking the bloody head of her cock. "It might be a little silly of course, it's kind of a fandom thing."

With a snap of his fingers a metal door rose out of the floor, opening to show a wavering picture.

4adcd895265ba0635e6a2994d2798d1c.jpg

"All it needs is you to take on the role of a space heroine falling into a very sexual an ultimately fatal trap." He gave a little wink. "Of course I can mod on a dick, or we can go with the female version.

Brooke smiled at Byron when she saw the picture. "So you want me to get raped by some tentacle monster." She almost jumped in excitement, "Oh you know how to make a girl happy."

She took a step towards the door, "I don't need no dick for that." She told him, "And you are going to be the tentacle monster I guess?" She asked.

"Yeah!" *and more* he muttered under his breath. "It'll be lots of fun to have so many dicks to explore your hot avatar's holes." He grinned, stretching. "It's pretty simple, just walk right through and you'll feel a little woosh, then you're the new character!"

Brooke gave him a huge smile. She couldn't wait to see what he meant by more but she didn't ask, not wanting to ruin his surprise. "Alright let's do it." She said as she stepped though the door.

There was a slight tingling feeling to her body and then suddenly she felt her own body transforming. Or rather the old avatar dissolved and a new one was replaced in it's stead. She had no concept of her own height now, but compared to her body her breasts were quite large. The rest of her body was very slim and her crotch was changed significantly. She didn't have a cock anymore however she did have both a pussy and an asshole. She was wearing a very tight blue suit that seemed soft and yet flexible and she was sure it would be easy to remove.

Brooke looked around. It seemed like she was in some sort of space ship. The bridge with two seats had a view of a star filled night with a planet in the distance. She wondered what would happen and could feel her pussy getting wet just at the thought. "So SnuffBoi. I'm ready." She said.

The lights went out, then went red. "Warning, breach in the cargo bay, breach in the cargo bay. Unknown biomass detected." A little vizor came up in front of her face, showing off a minimap with a blinking dot. "Chozo technology detected, recommending extreme caution in exploration."

"Guess I'd better arm myself." Brooke said to herself. She found a blaster pistol and began to make her way towards the cargo bay. This was very exciting. She had no clue as to what her partner had cooked up other that it involved a tentacle monster - and more. So she tried to play the role like she should.

She made her way through the ship. Always looking around a corner before turning around it. She tried to be careful but couldn't deny that she was quite horny from the thoughts of what could happen. She followed the blinking dot and was getting closer by the second.

Inside the room it was quiet, a chozo statue fallen over on the floor, the old stone cracked and flaking. The alarms were all going off, but there was nothing in sight, a glowing orb still in the statue's hands.

She entered to room with her weapon ready. She didn't want to be surprised by anything at the moment. Slowly she approached the statue that had been toppled over and was lying on the ground. The strange orb in the statue's hand was glowing and was strangely alluring as she approached. She wondered who or what had caused the statue to fall over, "Anyone here. Come on out." She called out to the room, her voice echoing off the bare walls.

This remained silent, but the alarms buzzed still. That glowing orb was so alluring, so beautiful, a power-up would probably help her out, right?

"Location of breach cannot be pinned down, systems error. Location can only be confirmed to this room."

Back
Top Bottom