Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witness Protection~me and Chiechan

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Well, home sweet home." said Mikua, unlocking the door to her apartment and swinging it open, stepping in and giving the shy girl behind her a chance to enter.

"It's not much....." she said, laughing nervously, worried that the girl wouldn't like the place. It was kind of messy, but Mikura did her best to spruce it up a bit in preparation for this girls arrival. This girl had witnessed some gang lord murder a rival, so Mikuras organization was charged with keeping her safe until trial. Mikura, excited about a roommated, excitedly volunteered.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://sasuke.s206.xrea.com/room/img/0710shiho02.jpg">http://sasuke.s206.xrea.com/room/img/0710shiho02.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Sannomiya Shiho walked into the house and looked around. She smiled at the woman. "Very homey...very nice. However, are you sure it's okay that I stay with you? I feel bad about taking up space here."

She slowly sat down on a cushiony chair. "I realize you must be used to living alone...and I understand personal space. You really don't mind? And..um..I need to ask, what shall I do for food during this time? I obviously can't go shopping, right?"

"Oh, I don't mind at all. I'm actually glad to have a new roommate." Mikura replied, smiling cheerfully.

"Oh food...........Well, yea, it's best for you to stay here, so whenever you get hungry, I could just call in some delivery food, or run out and pick us up some stuff. If you're hungry now, I got some pizza in the fridge. It's cold, but nothing my trust microwave can't fix." she added, still smiling as she plopped down onto the couch next to the chair her new charge was sitting in.

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long...I hope you will continue rping with me :(

Shiho listened softly and carefully but nodded. "Okay...I understand." She watched the girl's face as she began to watch tv. Shiho had spent her life watching other people's face and learning about them just by looking into their eyes, but for some reason Mikura's eyes were much more interesting and very captivating.

((I don't mind continuing at all.^_^))

"Huh? I got something on my face?" Mikura asked when she noticed Shiho staring, leaning forward a bit. Since she was wearing a loose fitting button up shirt rather than her skin tight battle suit, she failed to realize she was now giving Shiho a good view down her shirt, at her fairly big, perky breasts.

When Shiho looked down to avert her eyes from the girl's cute face, she found her eyes looking straight at the very very lovely cleavage. Her face went bright red as she felt her body steam up from the lovely site. She panicked a little and said. "No..no...everything's ok..I'm..um...just tired...that's all."

"Oh, alright. I only have one bedroom though. But, you're welcome to sleep on my bed. I don't mind taking the couch." Mikura replied, smiling sweetly as she still stayed bent over a bit.

Shiho shook her hands "No..no..no...I couldn't...um..do that." She bowed. "Please...at least maybe we could share the bed...rather than make you sleep on the couch..." She soon lost all words as she saw the girl bend over more...she could almost see her nipples...and her face was beat red....

"Sure, I don't mind that...........You got a fever or something?" Mikura replied as she fully bent over the arm of the couch to get a closer look at Shiho and her strangely red face. She failed to realize it was from embarassment due to Mikura herself possessing very little modesty. She was hot, and she knew it. If she needed to show something..........or do something, with her sexy body, she'd do it.

Shiho moaned and soon...she had to run off as her nose began to bleed. Not a good first impression with such a pretty woman, but Shiho had never been so...touched...before... She soon managed to stem the bleeding but was more worried about what the lady thought of her now.

"You alright?" Mikura asked as she came into the bathroom behind Shiho, gently placing her hands on her shoulders, breasts lightly pressed against her back.

Shiho blushed and nodded. "Yes...yes..Fine. Sorry about that..very sorry..." She found her eyes slowly drawn back to the girl's cleavage...her eyes softening as she did.

"Hey, no need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." Mikura replied, smiling gently before she followed Shihos gaze and saw where her eyes were locked.

"Wanna see em?" she casually asked, still smiling. Showing of her perfect breasts...........yea, she never had a problem doing that.

Shiho went pink all over...however, she was a simple girl...and driven by desires like many others. Seeing the breasts, took away her self control and she leaned over suddenly and softly grabbed a breast and began to suckle it needfully..not even noticing she hadn't really been given permission.

Mikura was certainly surprised, but really didn't seem to mind the girl trying to devour her large rack through her shirt.

"Heh, might taste better if my shirt wasn't in the way......." she said with a giggle, lightly tapping Shiho on the shoulder as she looked down at the.........hungry girl.

Shiho blushed and moved back. "Please....um..may I? I...need you so much.." She whispered hotly.

Already her pussy was dripping with need, cum starting to drip on to the floor from out of her panties.

"Uh........ok....." Mikura replied, quite confused by the girls sudden hornyness. Stepping back, she unbuttoned her shirt, freeing her breasts. Having been straining against the fabric, the lucious orbs bounced as she freed them.

Shiho softly took a breast in her small hands and gently began to suckle lovingly on it...holding it deep in her mouth and making gentle love to it with with her lips and tongue. She wouldn't let this chance get by to not feel this girl's body next to hers.

Mikura moaned softly as the girl went town on her breast, doing quite well. Only time someone had ever worked her breasts these good was years ago when she was disabled and given to two thugs for an hours long gang rape. At least, that's how it started out. Mikura resisted it at first, but boy, did she ever get into later on, when they double teamed her. Best lay of her life.

((HEh, actually, in the movie, it wasn't really her in the rape scene. It was a robot look alike........but I'm altering canon for the sake of the RP.^_^))

Shiho wanted her lover to cum for her..and to say she loved her. Shiho had always only wanted a woman to say she needed Shiho..that would be enough. She softly switched between breasts back and forth...and then looked up. "Mistress..allow this humble serving girl...to pleasure you down...lower..please.." She winked playfullly.."You want that..right?"

"Hey, what's with all this mistress talk?" Mikura asked, tilting her head curiously to the side. It would seem this originally modest girl had a bit of a submissive side to her.

Shiho blushed and softly moved up to kiss her. "Don't you want a cute little sub....who will do whatever you ask..when you ask...I know..I could make you happy."

"Well......it does sound interesting.........but I'm suppose to protect you.......not make you my slave......" Mikura replied, laughing nervously as she took a few steps back, turned on, but also a little weirded out.

((If you can't guess, Mikura likes force. That won't require your character to be fully dom. Just, have her attack her and get gropey.........and Mikura won't resist........much.^_^))

Shiho slowly moved towards her, her shirt slowly dripping down..followed by her bra...revealing small but gorgeous breasts with lovely pink nipples that glistened in the lamp light. She slowly moved into the girl's side, and purred. "Hmmm...don't you want to have this...all for yourself? What better way to protect me then to cover me with your strong body, hmmm?"

Back
Top Bottom