Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If only.... LIzzy and BiggerTYM

DizzyLizzy

Moon
Beth slid her Audi into the last parking space and got out quickly, avoiding the glare of the man in the 4x4 who had narrowly missed his chance to get the spot. She walked quickly away not wanting to confront him and headed up the high street to the café. It was feeling surprisingly cool and autumnal for California and Beth was glad she had dressed for it.

Beth was only recently an American citizen, Mark was born and raised here, but this was a long way from her home in Lincoln in the UK. As a result, even after a year of living in the US, she still tended to dress as if expecting a chill to move in. She was dressed in a soft, fuzzy teal green sweater that accentuated her bust. It was quite snug with three quarter length sleeves and a scoop neckline. Her narrow waist and full hips were encapsulated in a snug, black leather skirt which ended just above the knees. Beth had always preferred a little air around her nethers, so instead of tights, or panty hose as she was having to get used to calling them over here, she wore hold up stockings. To set off the ensemble she had three inch heels to compensate for her rather short stature. Around her neck was a light silk scarf in black with silver butterflies. She had a handbag hung off her left elbow as she pushed open the café door with her right hand.

“Beth!”

She smiled as she spotted her friends. Emily was a native Californian, all blond hair, coppery tan and shining white teeth. She had done a few TV ads, but mostly she lived of her lawyer husband’s money. Still she was bubbly and fun-loving and never full of herself about having cash to burn. Next to her was Lydia, a striking raven haired women with rather severe cheekbones. She tended to scare men off with almost vampiric looks, but she was very sweet and was a fabulous singer with a small 1940’s band. The trio of women was completed by Tammy, another blond, Tammy was slightly chubby, with rather impressive cleavage. She tended to dress in what could best be described as ‘country and western’. Tammy was a Texan by birth but had moved to California when she was little, .As a result, she seemed to delight in overcompensating with a slightly affected broad Texan drawl and a tendency to play to the stereotype.

“Hi ladies!” she said, drawing some attention from people in the café. Not only was Beth a looker, she had a very noticeable and clearly British accent that some people had said reminded them of several notable British actresses.

She ordered a mocha and then sat and chatted with her friends. As usual, eventually the conversation turned back to one of their favourite topics, sex.

“You’re so fucking lucky, Darling.” Lydia purred. “Mark sounds like a total stallion.”

Beth blushed. “Well, he’s, you know… rather well endowed. I must admit I never really got why that would matter till we.. you know, did it for the first time, my God I came so hard I think everyone in my halls of residence must have heard me.” They all laughed and Beth blushed again wishing she had kept her voice down a little as a rather severe looking middle aged women looked at her disapprovingly.

They swapped stories of first times and the best sex they’d had, giggling like schoolgirls and enjoying each other’s company. Their weekly meet up always ended the same, two hours of shopping and then home.

When Beth got back, Mark was there. She ran up and hugged him, kissing his neck; unless he bowed his head she could rarely reach his lips.

“Hi sexy bum.” She said, pinching the aforementioned posterior and smiling.

Mark Stephens woke up early and rolled over to Bethany as she slept. "I'll be back after your little outing, Bug." He kissed her on her soft, pillowy lips and got dressed. Mark had a slightly less eventful day ahead of him today, needing to work a last-minute call for the university. For a bunch of beautiful mind types, he thought to himself, they could really learn how to use this basic equipment. For Mark, work was never short. It was a blessing more than a curse, as even with Bethany's work at the university, Mark was the primary breadwinner out of the happy couple. Her low-level administrative position had given her a chance to follow him to California, and for that he would always respect her work. But Mark made quite a lot of money, and houses in Santa Clarita were not cheap.

After his call at the California Institute of Arts turned out to be a dud (the circuit board just needed to be reset), Mark came back to the neighborhood and went for a jog. Despite how his wife sometimes dressed, it was a warm day and perfect for a little time outside. Mark dressed in some jogging shorts, took off his shirt, and headed down to the corner just outside of the neighborhood. He stood there, doing his stretches for several minutes and enjoying how the the sun felt on his chest. Bethany always teased him for "showing off" and running without his shirt on, but she never stopped him. He had even caught her ogling him several times as he stretched, to which he would often wink back at her just to watch her blush. Mark's broad shoulders supported muscular, well-conditioned arms, and Beth was not the first woman to go crazy for his defined abdominal muscles. Combined with his rigid jawline and prominent cheekbones, the man had the look of a fitness model. The university had often asked him to stand in as an honorary faculty member for a couple of photo ops, which he found hilarious yet charming.

What Mark did not realize was that his wife was often staring lower on his body than just his hard abs. Mark's shorts were all on the tight side, and any time that he went running, his manhood protruded quite prominently. Even at its flaccid length of five inches, it still created quite a bulge. And this afternoon, as Mark had been thinking about his wife all morning, he was fully erect. Beneath the thin layer of fabric, a girthy eight inches strained against its barriers and was anything but subtle. Pointed down his right pant leg, it created an obvious erection-shaped bulge down Mark's leg. Were he simply a couple of inches longer, his shorts would not have been able to contain him.

Eighties metal played loudly through his wireless earbuds as Mark jogged down the street. He ran for about twenty minutes before turning around and coming back to the neighborhood. On his way back, he ran into Stephanie, one of the neighboring women. Always eager to bump into a friend, Mark took out his earbuds. "Hey, Steph!" The short-haired African-American woman was tying her shoes, so she had to look up to see him. Naturally, she caught an eyeful as she was eye-level with his endowment, but Mark seemed to be too caught up in removing his earbuds and pausing his music to notice just how far her jaw dropped. Stephanie stood up quickly, too quickly, and lost balance for a second, but Mark grabbed her by the arms and steadied her. "Uh, sorry Mark. New shoes," she lied, blushing a deep red and looking away from him.

"I didn't know you ran!" he exclaimed. "We should go together sometime. I could use a running buddy, and Beth usually prefers to take classes." Mark was a fairly expressive man, and every movement he made to punctuate his speech just moved his body in one more wondrous way. Steph had been looking the other way, but now her eyes were glued to him.

"Yeah, um, that sounds... That sounds good." Her initial reaction was to say no, out of sheer embarrassment. But Mark's friendly demeanor was overpowering, to the point that she often found herself saying nice things around him without meaning to. Stephanie had been with her husband Ben for years, but had always had a bit of an innocent crush on Mark. She had never dreamt of being his running buddy, but it was an exciting idea, so why say no? "I have to warn you, I'm pretty new to this. I've just wanted to get into shape lately."

"Ah, shaping up for Ben, eh?" As Mark joked, Stephanie felt a little bad. Ben was a good man, but he was more on the average side, physically. His body was unremarkable, his height was about 5'10, and his manhood was fairly standard at five and a half inches and was probably about half of Mark's volumetric size. She normally didn't care too much about that last point, but having just been face-to-face with Mark's cock, she couldn't help comparing them. Steph sometimes felt like she was missing that excitement in her life, and Beth's husband was all too exciting. And besides, she would just be exercising with someone she admired. That wasn't so bad, was it?

Mark looked her up and down. Stephanie was rather tall, about 5'8. While she was not in perfect shape, as he could tell from the thin layer of fat around her middle and the lack of tone on her arms and legs, she was still rather slender around the waist. Her hips were on the wider side, and she had ample breasts, at least a DDD cup. "Well I have to say, if you keep up with your cardio, I think you'll have a fantastic hourglass figure." With that comment and a smile, he continued, "I have to get back and shower. Beth will be home soon," and ran back home.

Mark made his way inside and removed his shoes. Stepping into the kitchen, he let himself cool down and grabbed a smoothie from the batch he had made the night prior. Just as he was finishing it, he heard Beth step inside. As he turned, she jumped onto him, kissing his neck and pinching his tight butt.

"Hey Doodle Bug, sorry I'm so sweaty. I'd hoped to rinse off before you got back." Mark leaned down to kiss Beth fully on the lips, surprised when she slipped her tongue in his mouth. In the past few months, his sexually conservative wife had become a bit more daring, but Mark had no problems with that. "Now that you're here, I don't suppose that you'd like to join me?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom