Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Reluctant Bro/sis/sister's friend RP

reverend_funk

Meteorite
I'm looking for a female partner/partners to play an idea I've been toying with for a little while involving a brother, sister and her friend.

(NSFW) Lexie is the fun, confident friend who gets a bit of a kick out of manipulating people; she gets a lot of attention but that's not often enough, she likes to realise how much control she can have over other people, especially her timid friend Beth and her brother Scott. Lexie is not a slut but is confident in her sexuality.

(NSFW) Beth is the quieter mousy personality who's always second guessing herself. She practically idolised Lexie and is always eager to please. She's not gay by any means but her and Lexie have lightly fooled around (an interaction entirely suggested by Lexie).

( I don't have a face for my character yet - happy for suggestions, after all I don't want to assume my partner's interests). Scott would be a slightly naive guy; popular but struggling to get to grips with his hormones. He's always horny which is in stark contrast to his nice, polite demeanour. Unsure of what balance to strike between being cocky and respectful, he tends to over think certain situations, opting to let off steam online more often than not. Flattered by interest from a girl like Lexie.

The twist to this idea is that that the brother/sister relationship is not the entry point to the threeway fun, it's obviously Lexie that orchestrates the whole thing. Perhaps it begins with Lexie convincing Beth that it'd be fun to tease her brother by them both doing a little show for him, or kissing each other in front of him, something frivolous to begin with. As Lexie feeds off Scott's reaction, she incrementally ramps it up a little; maybe some flashing or breast play between the girls then stripping..(Beth is obviously reluctant but doesn't want to look "lame" in front of her friend, so it doesn't take a lot of convincing from Lexie (who knows just how to play her)).
As the situation progresses and the teasing gets more sexual, Lexie suggests Scott gets involved with her, but will simultaneously continue to tease Beth to keep her involved/increase her arousal; the end game being that she tries to get both siblings so turned on that she can convince them to play with each other; for example "I would love to watch you go down on your sister, would you let him Beth, for me?? I'd find it so damned hot!!.." Both siblings are unsure but both are convinced and encouraged by the timely 'rewards' from Lexie (the rewards being the promise of doing more with Lexie // her letting them know how much they're turning her on).

I've read through that a few times and I hope it's not too confusing!! Could be done as FxFxM or if you're confident to play two characters that works too. Or we could share Lexie's role. I'd love to hear people's thoughts. I'm very open to suggestions and/or changes to make it more appealing to your tastes.

f-list

Back
Top Bottom