Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any CZ’s female Request Thread

Commander Zhao

Altria Fanatic
Withdrawn
Introduction
Hello all my lewdy friends! I am Commander Zhao and I’m currently looking for some rps where I’ll play a female. Fandoms, originals, smut-based, and story-based! I’m looking for it all. As for myself I’m 22, and have been rping since I was 13. My grammar isn’t the best especially since I reply on my phone, however I do attempt to make it decent. I am a weeb, and phone game addict. Azur Lane, Arknights, and Fate/Grand Order. I also love Final Fantasy. As for none Japanese content I enjoy I’m a Spider-Man fan, marvel in general, The Boys, Song of fire and ice, lotr, mass effect, god of war, and many other things fan aswell. Basically I’m a nerd.

I tend to try and do three paragraphs per reply. How I’m fine with doing as little as one good paragraph to five amazing ones depending my partner. My activity is random but I try to respond once a day. You’ll get a lot of responses one day and maybe one the other. If I haven’t responded I probably either forgot or have writer’s block feel free to poke me.

As for kinks I’m pretty open! My only limit is scat, and vore. However not a fan of writing noncon. Also not a fan of furry.

For what I like that’s also pretty open. I mostly prefer rping dominat characters but I’m also find with submissive. Anal(giving), and oral (giving and receiving) is a must. If you don’t like those I’m not your guy. Haha I also really like breastplay. Those are my only must haves.

A few weirder kinks I like, but these are absolutely not necessary. Water sports, feet, fox/cat/wolf/cow ear’d and tali’s girls. Gangbangs, breast milk and big breasts.

My only requirements for a partner is you type at least a solid paragraph, and are mildly active.

——————————————

Fandoms
(I’m open to any pairings so instead I’ll just post characters I’d love to play or play against)

Fate:
Altria
Altria Lancer
Altria Caster
Altria Alter
Jeanne
Jeanne Alter
Raikou
Leonardo
Musashi
BB
Scathach
Ishtar
Nero
Astolfo (I know it’s a male.)
Okita
Okita alter
Ushiwakmaru
Skadi
Etc

Azur Lane:
South Dakota
Zara
Prinz Heinrich
Prinz Eugen
Tirpitz
Bismarck
Roon
Taihou
Akagi
Kaga
Amagi
Tosa
Saint Louis (eagle union)
Jean Bart
(Really any of them.)

Arknights:
Siege
W
Mostima
Skadi

Genshin Impact:
(my knowledge on this is very small I just absolutely fall in love with Ganyu.)
Ganyu
Lisa
Jean
Mona

I’m also down for fandoms such as The Boys, GoT, Yakuza, and Resident Evil.

- ——————————

For original rps I mostly prefer fantasy medieval or apocalyptic stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom