Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie just headed out to the car with him and was sliding into the backseat, where she was just taking to laying out on the seat. She would move when they picked up the other two, but at that point in time that is what had the pain a little more bearable.

"I have some aspirin that might take the edge off while its not your painkillers it could help a little" Rafe didn't like seeing her in pain and wanted to do something to help

Maggie just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "I want to see if just stretching out and relaxing will help or not. If this doesn't help at all, then I'll take you up on that offer." So far the pain had dulled down, now that she was just breathing and a bit more relaxed.

Maggie just closed her eyes in the backseat, and rest her arm over her eyes. It didn't take them overly long to get to the café that the other two were at, and she was just sitting up slowly. Oh nope that hadn't helped at all. This just had her handing over the sandals for Addison, and the medical supplies.

Rafe took then and then handed them to Andrew who had come out to the car so he could get what they needed before bringing Addison out after tending to her foot

Addison just watched as Andrew left the café although he didn't seem to be outside for long. He was coming back inside with medical supplies and shoes it looked like.

"alright lets get your foot cleaned and then get out of here" Andrew gently and quickly cleaned her foot before handing her the sandles

Addison was giving a nod of her head and just sat in the chair while he cleaned the injury. Once that was done she was sliding on the sandals, before she was getting to her feet.

Addison was giving a nod before she was getting to her feet and going to the car. Maggie was still sitting in the backseat at the time, although was just sliding over so that whoever could slid into the backseat.

Addison was getting into the car and buckling up. She was just glancing over at Maggie and was telling the female she could lay down, if that was more comfortable. And that is what she was doing, laying down using Addison's lap as a pillow, with her knees raised.

Once they were all set Rafe pulled out and headed back to the court house hoping Diana and Aaron weren’t in there or they would have bigger problems

Nope Aaron had stayed away from the courthouse and had gone home. The two ladies had said they had everything under control, so he was believing them. Perhaps a bad choice but he was nonetheless.

They would have to go and help the pair at the courthouse on their own, not like it would be overly difficult. The pair were in a safe location, at least until they tried to find there own way out, not needing the protection.

when they reached the house Diana carefully got out and used the car to steady herself as the area seemed to spin. during the drive, she had texted one of the group doctors and he had agreed to meet her when they pulled up. both of them felt that it had to be from working so much since once she was able to after being shot she went right to work and didn't often get much sleep so it had been inevitable that she had gotten ill.

Andrew and Rafe looked at each other and then at the girls they wanted to help Amie and Z but they didn't want to put both girls in danger either

Maggie was just laying on Addison's lap, just gazing out the other window for a brief moment in time, and eventually she was sitting up after a moment in time. She was leaning forward and snagging Rafe's phone from him, still grateful that there wasn't a lock on her. Her father still had her phone and Addison didn't have one. She was dialing a number before she spoke, "This is the Black Queen. Meet me at the courthouse."

Rafe looked at her and spoke "you should rest you know" while he wasn't being bossy or demanding he was worried about her health since she had been badly injured and he didn't want her doing to much and making it work

Addison just watched for a moment in time and eventually Maggie spoke, "I will, when my friends and family aren't in danger." With that Maggie was actually climbing out of the car, which had Addison following after her.

Maggie was folding her arms over her chest and was just looking over towards Addison for a moment in time. "Why do men always seem to think that we always need protection?" she questioned in a mumble, which just had Addison shaking her head and raising her hands a bit. "I don't know what to tell you, I've never had to really deal with that." Addison commented after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom