Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perfect Grades for a Perfect Pet ((bedlam X lordhack))

bedlam_beauty

Super-Earth
Miss Gabriella Dempsey loved teaching creative writing. Her students had a tendency to be very brilliant and eager. However, it didn’t mean that the class was for slackers. Tests were routinely given over pieces of revered literature, slightly underground literature, and over the pieces each student would submit periodically. You had to keep on your toes if you intended to stay afloat. That is not to say, though, that Miss Dempsey was unforgiving. She was well known for tutoring late into the evening and even offered afternoon Saturday group sessions whenever a big enough part of her class needed it. Many on the Paradisio Valley High staff considered her a shining beam that gave hope to even the most unsaveable student.

It also was a perk that she was too hot to take your eyes off of. And she knew it.

Miss Dempsey was notorious for wearing high heels and short skirts, which fluttered when she walked. The already amazonian woman loved it when she caught one her students staring up her skirt as she walked through the aisles. She liked the attention, more so that it meant they were at least not sleeping in class when she taught.

The end of December was coming up quickly which meant time to buckle down and prepare for semester finals. Gabriella always opened up her room earlier during these weeks and left later, helping any student that needed it, whether it be tutoring or pointing them in the direction of a student or teacher who would know. She also let her regular classes study during her class period, whether or not they felt compelled to study for her class usually gave her an idea of how well the semester went. This particular morning, Gabriella was surprised to see that there wasn’t a crowd standing in front of her room. Regardless, she unlocked the door and wedged in the piece of wood that would keep it open. After starting up her computer, she quickly ran outside to retrieve some early morning snacks for any students that might be in her class when she returned.

Kai Stallos had always been the creative type. When he was younger, his head was often deep in some book. As he got older, he started watching more fantasy oriented television, he watched Buffy and Anime while the other kids began watching comedy central and sit coms. He was hardly the only kid, but often times he felt alone. And recently, he'd began writing. Nothing he really intended to show anyone, but it passed the time. He'd been quite eager to sign up for a creative writing class, even before he knew who the teacher was. Once he'd seen her for the first time... well, Kai had only had one girlfriend in all of highschool, and they'd broken up over a year ago now. He had no shame in fantasizing about her perfect body, almost nightly. And only slightly more when he looked up her skirt. Of course, she almost seemed to know... and almost seemed to like it. Of course, that was likely just a fantasy of his own.

At any rate, he found he was often in her room. While he had no trouble at all with her class, he was struggling with math and spanish, and found it.... much easier to get motivated to do his homework when she was around. The door was open, so slowly, he walked in, though he felt rather awkward with nobody being there. Finals were coming up, and besides wanting to study, he was already at the school, and really had nothing left to do. Slowly, he sat down in a desk, near the teachers, and slowly got his math book out. He was surprised, and a little nervous, that no one was here, but he flipped open his book and began doing some old assignments. They weren't worth full credit anymore, but better late than never, especialy with finals coming up.

Gabriella returned with a veritable shopping cart of breakfast items (donuts, burritos, etc), juices and iced coffees. She was surprised to see Kai in her classroom, even though he’d been there on several occasions before. He was a smart boy, no doubt about that, so she was always curious why he studied so often in her room. As she straightened up from putting her things down, she gave him a quick once over. Kai was definitely one of those boys that teachers would risk a scandal over. He was absolutely gorgeous, with a unique interest in his creative studies that Gabriella had never seen before in a boy. It drove her mad and she found herself imagining late nights in her office with him… “studying” until they were both exhausted.

“Good morning.” Gabriella chirped as she set her things on a desk at the front of the room. She walked over to a long table a few feet from her, heels clicking to bring attention to her long, decked out in 1950’s nylon pantyhose legs, and started to drag it across the wall to be more centered. As she did so, though, the cleavage practically pouring out of the top of her “casual Friday” red tank top and opened button-down shook violently, “Uhn! What brings you here this early in the morning?”

Kai looked up as soon as she came in, eying a few of the donuts, though he didn't think he was going to have one. He wasn't fat, not in the least, in fact, if he wasn't so shy and was a bit more forward, he could probably have any girl in the school. Well, any girl his age, maybe one or two older. But he'd been a bit... pudgy back in middle school, he hadn't really started working out or changed his diet, but his metabolism changed for the better, and woman suddenly started looking at him a bit... differently. He just never adjusted well. He was still the shy kid, who simply looked at girls from a distance. And he didn't spend a very long time staring at the donut, not with Miss Dempsey there to look at. His work on the math assignment slowed to nothing, as he looked over her nylon clad legs, slowly walking over to the table.

"Good... good morning." he stuttered out, trying to pass things off as if he were just tired. He didn't want to be rude to any of his teachers, and especially not her. He didn't want to do anything at all that would make her think unfavorably of him... and there he went again, fantasizing about her. She was Miss Dempsey, not Mrs. and while maybe she just didn't think it was appropriate, she'd never mentioned a boyfriend. And with a body like hers... well, Kai wasn't that naive. He found his eyes going up her body, he meant to meet her eyes, but with her cleavage spilling out of her top like that... well, Kai had always been a "breast man". "I was already at school, classes don't start for a bit, and I didn't have anything else to do. Figured I'd try to catch up on math, I kind of fell behind." he said, staring at her chest the entire time, and beginning to blush just a bit.

Gabriella smiled brightly at him, paying no mind to the eyes glued strictly to her chest. She enjoyed the attention quite thoroughly. Even though she was a new teacher, all the older staff members were already accusing her of having affairs with her students. None of them could prove it, though, as she never had students over to her house and (much to their bitter surprise) didn't flirt shamelessly.

"I'm always so happy to see my students so diligent!" She replied, bending over and away from him to start putting the breakfast items on the table. Her skirt traveled up her thighs as she did so, stopping just shy of her panty line. With a grunt, she lifted a few boxes of pastries onto the table, "It's not every year that I get to have such genius classes."

Kai wouldn't admit it, but he had imagined, if only for a bit, of Miss Dempsey having an affair with him, but it was just that, a fantasy. She had many more... attractive students she could choose from if she were going to do something like that, but he'd never even seen her flirt with a student. She probably had a boyfriend somewhere. Of course, the other theory was she was a lesbian... that thought combined with her skirt going up and revealing even more of her skin caused his cock to harden even further. He wasn't going to get up to grab a doughnut, not any time soon anyway. "I don't know that the class is made of geniuses..." he said, blushing a bit now, not just because of her body, and the fact that they were the only two in the room. The door was of course, wide open for anyone to come in, but it still felt private. "I'm having quite a bit of trouble with this honestly, that's why I'm here." he told her, almost forgetting about the pastries as he got lost in her legs.

"Oh, I might give a little too much credit." Gabriella said, "But I know I've got good kids."

She looked over at him, amused by his obvious focus on her rear-end. She took a quick scan of the room, realizing that no one else had shown up. That was odd, considering how close it was to mid-terms. Maybe that meant that her students were actually on track? Who knew. Returning her gaze to Kai, she turned on a bit of charm, lowering her eyebrows a bit, the smoky eyeshadow giving her a very sultry look. It would be the first time she'd full out flirt with a student, but she didn't want to get rusty.

"Trouble with?" She asked, trying not to look down below the belt, although her peripherals were telling her good things, "I may just be an English major, but I did graduate Magna Cum Laude in my undergraduate."

"Manga Cum Laude?" he asked, blushing further, and now staring into her eyes, which seemed to gaze at him rather sexily. Was it his imagination... or had she just took a peek at his junk. That caused him to blush even harder, even if he had just imagined it. "I... what does that mean?" he asked, not sure, but definately catching the second word in the phrase. "Any way, roight now... um..." he suddenly found it a little hard to talk to her, a little embaressing that he couldn't figure this out. He was supposed to be a genius after all. "Well, this is math... and I'm also having some problems with spanish." he told her softly.

"Mmm, Spanish." She purred, sitting down on the table. Her skirt hiked up again as she crossed her legs. Leaning back on her arms to think, her breasts stood out more, "What a romantic language. It's so sexy."

"I'm not very good at it, though." She interrupted herself, "Math, however, I might just be able to do that one."

Smiling softly, she remembered his earlier question, "Magna Cum Laude means I graduated top of my class. That's where I like to be."

On top.

((Sorry it's so short))

((No problem, mine was too.))

"Spanish... you think it's sexy?" he asked, trying to remember it, trying to figure out something he could say, but drawing just a bit a blank as that langauge as in english. That, combined with her comment about enjoying being... on top, made him shutter with desire. He always imagined girls on top... for some reason the woman taking control had always been sexy to him. "On top... you could you could help me than... couldn't you. I mean... math isn't very sexy." he said, blushing, and looking down, on her legs, though by coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom