Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Craving to play a malesub character in a detailed roleplay! Small Dom/Big Sub anyone?

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Hello there! As the title said I have been really itching to have a fun roleplay where I play a physically daunting male character against a female character that is smaller in stature or strength, either through drugs or shady means or simply presence, though I am open to more vanilla or honest submissive themes as well. I don't really have a certain scene or pairing in mind so if you have your own spin on it I would love to hear it, though I do have a few fun setups along with some more basic ones that can be built upon or subverted if you like role reversal! Since the opening paragraph should really pull people in, here is my gallery of male reference images, none are NSFW, and all are anime/drawn. I am also open to playing a femboy character if that's more your vibe, just make sure to tell me in your pm and I will send you some more effeminate galleries!

Possible setups:
Househusband x Working wife
Incubus x Summoner (Myself as the Incubus, maybe broken into submission by my hunger for sex?)
Witch/Alchemist x Apprentice/Adventurer
Police Woman x Criminal (Rehabilitation by BDSM! XD)
Mistress x Servant (Or maybe a role reversal of Master and maid but the maid finds out about her master's craving to be dominated?~)
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
College professor x Student (Again either way, a student domming the teacher for a better grade or a teacher using a student's failing grade for their pleasure~)
Friends with Benefits
Roommates
Vampire x Something (Something where a vampire is being controlled or tamed by his hunger by a female dominant willing to let him feast on her if he behaves)
Modified Human x Doctor (More futuristic in scope, will have light body mod or implants that can alter my male subs body in minor ways, can also do this with an android)
Knight x Princess (Can either be soft and cute secret lovers or a knight claimed as a trophy for a rival queen/princess)
Prince x General (Pampered Prince put in his place with pain, punishment, and pleasure by plans of a powerful and pretty... General? Fuck I missed the landing.)
Artist/Blogger x Model (Thinking like a bondage/kink artist or photographer taking advantage of a male model, can be a cute relationship thing, like him coming to her for more kink after hours and such.)
Some are the usual basic stuff if you just wanted to get into the smut with little waiting or background setup, though again I am open to your creative ideas for a big sub small dom set up!

Fandom wise I am open to quite a few fandoms, feel free to bring them up, I have played a good chunk of video games and anime and wouldn't mind playing canon characters. Notable fandoms I can play are Persona 5, One Piece, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Danganronpa, My Hero Academia, and some of the newer Fire Emblem games.

The main kinks I love when submissive: Bondage (Love it!), Full body bondage (Normally shibari), blindfolds, tape gags or improvised gags, Forced orgasm/Edging (Whichever you prefer). The only stand out limit I have is anal play, I am back and forth on it, between fingers, toys, or full blown pegging, so if anal play interests you, please ask.
Optional kinks I like are: Hot wax, whipping (Riding Crop being my favorite, with flogger being in second), shock play (Collars, shock pads, prod), cunnilingus, light choking and face sitting. Small edit I have also learned up on Omegaverse after over ten years doing erp, and I wouldn't mind playing with it some more, either an alpha or omega being dominated. I can also play multiple characters, I don't normally prefer it, but if I jive with a roleplay well enough I am normally fine playing secondary doms or multiple subs, either male or female.

Message me if interested, I normally type around 500ish words and am happy to type more if my partner gives me enough to work with and I get in a mood. I expect the same from my partner, and I have no problems as long as you can meet the minimum and type with some proficiency. Just a heads up I am more into the smut side of roleplay so I normally favor 70/30 balance of story, I like to have my character be a real character with background and motivations but at the end of the day I am kinda here to be a slut. Also please be communicative, if you are going to be busy or aren't feeling it, I appreciate at least a small message saying you will be away. I normally wait three days to check on someone, though if I don't hear anything for two weeks, I just assume you have ghosted. I will do my best to offer the same level of communication. If you read through this part of the thread, please put the word "Velvet" in your pm somewhere and I will put your pm at top priority!

Writing sample to show my style and potential expectations (This is a recent opener for a roleplay I am doing, so it is longer than my average post length):
Zander fell to his knees, the bloodstained dirt welcoming him as he looked around, most of his men either dead or captured, with drow men scouring the battlefield, either finishing off those that were near death out of mercy, or dragging them away. The general's armor was battered, it's luster long gone as the marred man wearing it looked upon three drow men speaking to one another. "That's him alright, the Butcher of Walgard." "We should kill him now." "Hold on Niles, can you imagine the fortune of sending one of the drow's most hated men to the slave markets?" "If he lives the wardens." The human watching on, his sword discarded beside him as he groaned out "J-Just end me... Get your revenge. A general has no purpose to live once he loses." The man said, though a hilt of a sword to the back of the man's head would have him falling forward, soon being dragged off the battlefield to god knows where. The man's nickname among the drow ringing in his ears as he faded from consciousness, maybe this is what he deserved for that battle and the hundreds more he led.

The land of Marielle was split among two warring factions, though neither seemed to want to conquer the other, merely a dispute of territory that has led to a decades old game of revenge between the two species of drow and human. At the Battle of Ulris, one of the main generals of the human forces, Zander Felhart, would be captured by drow soldiers. Peace talks would ensue to try and return the general to his land, though he had long since disappeared along with the other soldiers that were captured that day, either put into prisons, or sent off to the slave trade. Despite the failed peace talks, attacks would calm between the two species, with the human forces neutered and things calming at the border, it seemed the general's capture pacified the human forces. Days after the battle, Zander would wake in a cell with many other men, his wounds wrapped up in bandages and drow medicine hard at work on his wounds. The next few weeks would be filled with grueling torture, trying to break his spirit, trying to prepare him to be auctioned though he knew his reputation reached much of the drow people, the wardens surely wanting to get some punishment in for their fallen kin. Even as his howls echoed off the walls of the drow slave dungeons, Zander couldn't find it in him to blame or hate his tormentors, this was what war did, and he was in no place to complain. Though he would refuse to lose his pride.

An entire month after the general's capture, he would be dressed in a ragged white shirt and black trousers. Despite his weeks of capture, the manual labor he was made to do would keep him in peak physical condition. His wrists would be trapped in a locked, wooden set of stocks, a chain running from them down to the chain that connected his ankles, metal shackles around both ankles which didn't serve much of a purpose given the iron cage he was made to stand in. He would be transported by cart into the city of Riven, the capital city of the drow, fliers along the streets would read about a special auction for the Butcher of Walgard himself, surely every noble and citizen would gather for a chance to most likely pay to personally torture or execute the man. Even as he was carted down the main road, it would be treated like some reverse parade, instead of cheers though, there would be insults and curses, fruit being thrown and bricks clanging against the iron bars, some smaller rocks sneaking through to hit the man. Though he didn't dodge the assault, keeping his head down and accepting their hatred. If he was going to his inevitable execution, he wasn't going to do it begging and crying, at twenty eight he could say his life wasn't fully lived, but at least well lived.

As his cart finally reached the main square, he would be offloaded on to the stage, the throwing of fruit and rocks being stopped by security given the clearly noble people that were seated before the auction stand. The man kept his head down, awaiting to hear the price that would be asked of his future executioner to pay for the privilege. "Alright, time for the main event that you have all been waiting for. Zander Felhart, the Butcher of Walgard. We won't waste time with the price to claim this human filth, the bidding will start at one hundred thousand gold!" The steep price was enough for even Zander to raise his head, was their hatred of him this great? Though his head would slowly sink, hearing the nobles slowly but surely call out, the price climbing steadily despite the staggering start. All the human general could do was wait and pray, unsure if the gods would even hear his plea with how blood soaked his past was, though he would continue to pray to himself that whoever bought him would end him quickly.
(I will be probably around all day and reply frequently!)

Last edited:
Bump! Feel free to message me with your own ideas or any changes to my scenarios, those are always the most fun imo ^-^

Pickle pee (I did it backwards but I hope the Dark Souls reference is appreciated)

Bumps! Down to whip up a fun roleplay, hoping to find people that don't ghost me~

Back
Top Bottom