Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Futas are best

lenay

Moon
Welcome to my thread!

I´ll get right into it.
I´m looking to rp the roles on the right

FuxM
FuxFu

I do prefer to be the sub, but I am completely fine with being the dom as well if thats what you are looking for!

Here´s my f-list , come take a look !

As for plots, I´m still working on those and am happy with new ideas and suggestions, really just ask me about any idea you got and we can most likely build around it!

Some basic ideas i had ( I can play either sub or dom, although I prefer sub. Also I prefer playing a male char ) :

Master/slave ( pretty easy one, we can come up with a reason as to how the two character got to be master/slave )

A guy joining a new college/highscchool, moving into a shared flat. His Roommate is a femboy, with a nice and thick ass, and as soon as you know it, they are at it. There´s many ways this can go down, either slow and steady or fast and prompt with the new guy taking the initiative.
Some kink suggestions for this : Somnophilia, light non-con, seduction, domination..

A simple prostitute /customer scene

Fantasy world / modern world with magic :
A guy / femboy gets lost in a forest or a cave and quickly gets preyed on by a Monster thats in heat and craving to have it´s way with him
Monster could be female or male, tentacles/werewolf/centaur or such/ succubus...many many options and i´m open for yours.

A guy/futa gets caught jerking off in a relatively public place, maybe even to the other character and from there we could see where we want to take the story.

Cravings I have right now :
oral, anal (giving and receiving)
double penetration
Cum inflation and huuuge amounts of cum
Splitroast
Deepthroat

Alright,, that´s it for now! Please let me know if you are interested or have any other ideas and cravings, I would be happy to satisfy and can also respond within hours.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day ;)

Franklinx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom