Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB HusterSnail's Pile o' Plots*

HustlerSnail

Literally a Skeleton
*Actual plot may vary

So first things first, let's get the F-List out of the way so folks can get an idea of what I'm into.

My favorite pairing is Futa/Tgirl x Male but at the end of the day any pairing is fine with me. In terms of the Dom/Sub spectrum, I like pairings where both parties are equally assertive(though I have a slight sub leaning) but again, I'm good with playing just about anything.

With all that said, let's get on with some plot hooks/scenarios I've had bouncing around the ol' noggin. They all vary along the lines of plot-heavy vs. smutty, and lighthearted vs. serious. Pretty much all the aspects of them are negotiable; I enjoy RPing as a collaborative writing exercise as much as a way to put some smut out there. Where I can, I'll link pictures(NSFW of course) that inspired the plot hook or of characters I'd want in the RP.

My Boss Won't Stop Riding My Ass! (very smutty, mostly light but can also be played dark)
An intern(MC) lands a sweet gig at a great [insert white collar job] firm working directly under one of the top executives(YC) at the company. Intern quickly finds out that one of their duties is to provide relief from the constant stress that Exec has to deal with... with sexy results.
(Alternate scenario Male Exec x Futa Intern)

In Space, No One can Hear You Cream: a Smutty Starfinder Adventure (Very smutty, very lighthearted. Shooting for a pulpy space-adventure feel)
The crew of the Elaborate Gesture travels around the Pact Worlds and beyond doing jobs for whoever can pay for their services and hunting for booty of all kinds. When they're not busy screwing each other or handsome strangers they meet while in port, they can be found running Drow-made guns into the Diaspora, brawling with Vesk sailors on Absalom Station, or venturing out to outlying colonies to defend them from Azlanti incursions.

As I said, I'm going for a lighthearted, pulpy space adventure with a crew of 4-5 characters of various flavors(male, female, femboy, futa, etc). I'll take control of a couple characters as well as GM.

The Devil and the Dragon (About 50/50 Plot to smut ratio, shooting right down the middle for light/dark)
This one is more of a rough idea that I would like to brainstorm a bit before starting it properly. The story would take place in the Pathfinder setting; the characters being a monk with Red Dragon blood flowing in his veins, exiled from his order for accidentally(kinda) killing a fellow initiate during a sparring match while under the influence of his dragon blood; and the daughter(futa) an influential noble who has begun to show signs of the infernal pact her family made with a powerful devil generations ago, cast out under the guise of being sent on a quest to purge the devilish influence within. The story would focus around how the pair cope with being cast out due to circumstances beyond their control as well as coming to terms with the darkness that resides within them and threatens to take over. Will they give in to their darker influences or with they rise above and conquer their respective inner demons. Will they carve out a place where they belong in a world that would shun them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom