Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of a Gryffindor (deeperinmypower & RoleplayMaster)

deeperinmypower

Master Mesmerist
They waited in the shadows, watching their prey with keen eyes.

“If the Prophecy is right, Cissy, then this must be him.” Bellatrix giggled, playing with a lock of her hair, as she gently stroked her stomach.

“I think so, sister. My dear Draco told me this boy was a Gryffindor…” replied Narcissa Malfoy, paying no attention to Bellatrix’s writhing. Her older sister had always been somewhat of a tease. It disgusted the younger woman, honestly.

“Makes sense. Hasn’t fallen in with that Potter filth’s crowd, though…” Bella purred, her hand in pocket, nursing a vial of potion that could be deployed, if necessary.

“Doesn’t look like he’s fallen in with anyone, for that matter…which gives us a perfect opportunity to….educate him..” Narcissa smiled.

Unaware of the pairs of eyes following him, Curtis was happily shopping through Diagon Alley without a care in the world... Well, that wasn't exactly true, but not in the sense of Death Eaters watching his every move. The boy was a sixth year at Hogwarts, sorted into Gryffindor, the House of the Brave. He didn't truly believe that though, being so alone. None of the Gryff's spoke to him, falling into their own little groups. And he wasn't brave enough to make friends in other houses either. Slytherins were out for obvious reasons, but the Ravenclaws always acted so posh and turned their noses from him in disgust, as if he were some dirt on their shoe. The Hufflepuffs were cool, but as the stoner house, he couldn't stay anywhere near them for too long due to the smell of weed.

So that just left him alone. Quiet. No social skills to speak of. And likely very easy to manipulate.

The boy had some new robes, some books, and had grabbed some snacks before making his way back to his room in the Leaky Cauldron. Unable to use Muggle electronics, he'd likely begin studying for next year

Bellatrix waved her wand, and a ghostly hand knocked on the boy's room door.

Both women were poised to enter, as quickly as possible. Narcissa, dressed conservatively, revealing nothing of her body, and Bellatrix, almost completely the opposite - her long, dark coat shielding an extravagant lingerie/corsage combined with a flowing, silken black skirt.

"Curtis Smith?" enquired Narcissa, primly. "Are you there?"

Curtis looked up at the knock on the door. He wasn't expecting visitors. Putting his things down, he heard the voice asking if he was there, not recognising the woman on the other end of the door. Maybe it was room service? Complimentary, he hoped, since he didn't ask for it.

"One sec!" He called

Heading for the door, he opened it only to find Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix LeStrange standing there. His hand moved to his pocket, eyes widening as he noticed he left his wand on the bedside table. "Shit" He muttered.

"Please, don't hurt me. I don't have much, just take what you want and go." Curtis said, raising his hands in a surrender like pose, backing away from the door.

Bellatrix moved swiftly, pinning Curtis up against the wall.

"Oh, we're not going anywhere, darling..."

She traced a finger down his chest. "Such a handsome young man....a Pureblood, too...."

Narcissa stayed by the door, surveying the room.

"We're not here to hurt you. Quite the opposite. We're here to make you an offer." she smiled, slyly.

"Oof" he grunted, against the wall with the beautiful MILF against him. Swallowing deeply, he looked up into her face, then the finger along his chest. But as he looked down, he caught sight of her cleavage. Damn! Despite himself, he could feel himself growing erect.

"A-An offer?" He repeated. An offer sounded better than being robbed or killed. But if he turned them down... what would happen?

Bellatrix smiled, evilly, able to sense Curtis' cock growing. She reached down to stroke his inner thigh.

"....power..." she purred.

"She's right, Mr. Smith. We need your help, your....assistance, shall we say, within the walls of Hogwarts. And in return....we'll teach you some little tricks that'll help you get whatever you want....from whoever you want..."

The boy swallowed deeply, the older woman feeling his pants stretch a little tighter as she stroked the inside of his thigh. His cock was completely erect, almost brushing her forearm.

He really didn't want to help Death Eaters. He wanted to be a good guy. All Gryffindors were good guys! But with what was happening now, he could only choose pain or pleasure. So he reluctantly chose pleasure. "O-Okay... I'll help." He replied nervously.

Bellatrix stepped back.

"Good boy...."

Without warning, she withdrew her wand, and with a flourish, cast a knowledge spell.

"Potens revelaret arcana scientiae!"

"There. You now know exactly how to exert your....influence over others. Use it wisely, and we'll reward you handsomely, my darling."

Narcissa took up the tale. "Here's the deal. In exchange for this knowledge, you're going to work for us. With your newfound powers, you're excellently placed to become a bigger deal within Hogwarts than that Potter-filth. You're going to become the chosen one. The one they all adore. Potter's only popular because of a myth. Once you start using your power, you'll grow a following that will far outlast him. You, Curtis Smith, will be the ruler of Hogwarts. Not Dumbledore. Not any of the teachers. You."

"Just think..." smiled Bellatrix. "....all those pretty girls.. falling over themselves to spend time with you - doing anything for you...you can have it all...."

Curtis flinched as the wand was aimed at him, before jolting suddenly at the rush of magical energy coursing through his body. Instantly, his mind was filled with various spells, that would help influence the minds of those around him. Dark spells. Horrible spells that he couldn't see himself using. But also memories. A memory of a wizard using these spells on a woman. And even if the spells seemed so incredibly... wrong... he couldn't help but grow aroused as he saw the woman in these memories bend to the will of her new master.

Looking at Bellatrix, then Narcissa as she spoke, it was a tall order. Become the Chosen One. Cast aside Harry Potter. Be the one everyone adores. It seemed too good to be true. "I'm... filled with knowledge... But I don't know how to use it." he confessed. What would happen if he tried to bend the will of a girl to him, only to fail and alert her to something being wrong? He would fail, face expulsion, and possibly execution by the women who had granted him this knowledge.

Bellatrix stepped forward once more, leaning forward provocatively, making sure he got a good look down her top.

"...use it on her...make her your Sissy-slut..." Bella whispered, her hands wandering over Curtis' torso, doing her best to corrupt the young man further..

Back
Top Bottom