Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male The Gang Bitch (long term, slow build, literary style)

Hello, guys.

So, I have been a frequent roleplayer for quite some time now, and one of the things that always struck me about gangbang prompts is how quickly their storylines usually tend to be proposed to develop. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to play out a quick group scene about a character who unwittingly ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I myself have always been fascinated by the idea of roleplaying a much longer story arc exploring the journey a submissive character as he slowly becomes intensely involved with a tight group of three to six masculine buddies on a regular basis.

Needless to say, the possible scenarios for this are almost limitless: the guys could be part of the same frat, cell block in prison, clique, neighborhood, workplace environment or even literal gang, and my character could either be the new guy or someone entirely outside of that environment. In any event, I’d like to play the role of the submissive character in this scenario, and my cowriter could either play the leader of the group (and share control over the other guys) or, if they'd rather, take control of the gang (which I would particularly prefer) – as long as we invest in character development, fine detail, realism and worldbuilding, it should be fine.

As I noted, however, I really want things to develop gradually, in a way that allows for things to start in a really innocent manner, maybe with some teasing and male bonding that slowly builds until little by little my character starts becoming a suck-up for the group. For instance, if we choose a frat setting, things might start with some hazing, with the guys making my character do push-ups, hiding his backpack, or throwing his wallet around to one another as he tries to get it back. Some weeks later, though, things would probably have already developed into something far kinkier, even if they take a bit more time to actually become sexual.

I must also say I'm very enthusiastic about kinks like domination/submission, teasing, public play, light hazing, bromance, characters that identify as straight before getting involved with one another, and the dynamics that are specific to Alpha/Beta relationships, particularly certain forms of Alpha male worship (which might include voyeurism/exhibitionism, body/muscle worship, and other displays of devotion from the submissive character). If you’re interested, a full F-List can be found here.

On that note, even though I’m really open when it comes to specific scenarios, I think the roleplay would have far greater potential if most or none of the characters had ever even heard of most of the kinks to be explored in the story (either mine or yours), and it was something they discovered together, both socially and sexually. Given that, I also think it would be much better to roleplay with someone willing to use all five senses when writing their replies. I want to explore descriptions of the hot, musky smell of testosterone-fueled sweat; the feeling of being intensely watched by someone; the noises each of them makes during sex; the taste of one’s body in another’s tongue… Well, you get the idea.

So, here I am, hoping to meet a good writing partner with whom I could roleplay a long term, slow built narrative with group play at is core.

All that being said, I am very open to discussing more details about this scenario, so we could shape it together in a way that pleases us both and cater to both our kinks, which is why I chose to leave the kind of group my character would be involved with open-ended. The goal is for as to share ideas, get to know each other a bit, and talk about our kinks and roleplaying predilections before we start. On that note, I must say I prefer roleplayers who are willing to exchange longer story messages (about the size of this post, for instance) and who really enjoy having an extensive discussion about every little detail beforehand (from kinks to storytelling ideas). Then, if you're also into that, it's a huge plus.

So, if you fit this description, I hope we can roleplay!

Anyway, I guess that's it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom