Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F An Alice Seeks A Dark Wonderland & More Fairy Tales [Lit+]

Vampyress

Succubitch
clipartplace-vintage-halloween-jol-clipart-_JWzsy.png

098f05c097d9ff54bc101b41f605c427-2.png

What you need to know!

(My general writing resume for eager writers seeking to collaborate with a worthwhile writing partner)

If you're reading this you've already fallen down the Rabbit Hole, and the best way to save yourself from a nasty fall is to consider where your going, and what's requested of you along the way..

What I will save you trouble of knowing before you head further down, is that I am looking to play the role of a 'Submissive/Switch Female', seeking a 'Dominant/Switch' counter part for the sake of the ideas listed below. I have no gender prefer as to who I am writing against. All plots are inspired by adult 'Fairy Tale' adaptions & concepts, and should be reviewed with a partial knowledge of the various tales, and through a more open minded, as well as heavy fantastical consideration.

At the moment I am only looking to write stories based specifically around Alice In Wonderland | Various other fairy tales

- I write quite a bit. I like descriptions, I like conveying thoughts into actions and I most certainly like details. But most importantly, I like conveying a picture. If you're off put by eloquence I'm not the writing partner for you. Some have called my vocabulary lyrical.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never assume that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with. I encourage you to write only what you are comfortable with. That said, I love detailed or vivid posts.
- My posting style is a different. Some have related it to a kind of mini Novella. If this puts you off, best turn away now.
- I only write in free form. I'm not a fan of system games.
- As far as characters go; I prefer to work with OC'S. I am interested in a small number of fandoms, however. For this thread I've narrowed down what my current interests reflect.
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. I only play females. Males are a possibility for supporting characters, crafted on my behalf where I might prefer them to be - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight lenience to the interest of FxF pairings, as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more. That said, I'm happy to work with either Male or Female characters.
- Kinks are over at my; F-List. Please take a peak before pitching a PM.
- I consider myself a versatile writer. I like playing both dominant and submissive characters, and especially those who fall in between. My submissives are typically power submissives, but always limited to such. While my Dom's can be all matter of types. What type of role I might take on its based on the plot I might become involved with.
- I don't want pure senseless debauchery in my games. While I certainly don't mind eroticism, I want there to be a healthy plot that supports it. Alternatively, I can plots with less smut and more story as well.
- I love tension and tug of wars or anything that swings into a 'tension - push - pull - love' sort of dynamic between characters, between other kinks I have. Despite being playing a submissive or dominate, my characters are prone to retaliation. I have no interest in types that solely receive but never give.
- Long term games preferred.
- As far as activity goes, I can be very active on BMRP. I know some people are busy with the holidays. This doesn't not affect me, as I am not apart of that larger audience. That said, I juggle a lot of things, and sometimes I'm not overtly musey. Writing with someone who can be patient is certainly better for me.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. I'm not going to poke on this unless it becomes a a game obstructing issue. No text speak.
- IM's are only ever given out to those I get to know. For the first while, I prefer plotting to be done through PM.
- I write in the third person only.
- I only role-play on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored. I am not shy to these kinds of themes. On the contrary, I quite enjoy them.
- I believe communication and compromise is the best way to build a game. If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed, enriching, characterization based posts, as well as world-building and plotting. All of these aspects are something I practice often and very much enjoy. I work better with people who also share these interests.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but not to the point where there's little sense in making a role-play out overly elaborated thoughts. I'm always open to brainstorm with my writing partners.
- I can do art or face claims, just no anime.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. However, with myself being sometimes unpredictable with terms of punctual form, I'm never against a slower pace for a game. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I love coloring my post (dialogue) to accommodate for the character I am playing.
- I only role-play on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- If you have questions please ask me via PM, and not on thread. I prefer private discussion. Do not post here.
- Lastly, please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

clipartplace-vintage-halloween-jol-clipart-_JWzsy.png
So if you're reading this then you've probably been intrigued, interested, or even slightly curious as to what this is all about. Well let me tell you. At the moment I'm currently looking for one other fabulous writer (who has some knowledge to some extent) to write some rather eerie, dark or strange story adaptions, based off around a select few classic fairy tales. Such titles include (at this time); 'Alice In Wonderland', as well as a unique fairy tale dungeon crawler idea, as my muse for both stories and their respective worlds are quite high. Now obviously with that said, there are some questions to answer about what exactly that all means, and what sort of story I am looking to partake in with the listed titles above.

First and foremost I'm looking to explore a more dark and twisted atmosphere of any of these tales. Whether that means by sheer worldly composure, or ominous semblance. Additionally these are adult takes and so the subject matter is much more broad. On the subject of story nature, I'm not looking for a fluffy tale with a necessity driven to happy endings. Instead, I seek plots that lead more to the contrary, tales of trouble and potentially woe. I like gritty and grim stories and as such I'd like to explore those themes here. Whether that has us adjust some elements of the source material or take it from an entirely different approach, I desire something more dire.

Additionally I'd like to do something new as well. Something a bit different. There's a few suggestive plot routes I'll be sharing with whomever it is who might find themselves reading this thread. I've also included a list of a few characters I have a broad or partial interest in playing. I am always open to the subject of multiple characters as well (so long as I'm not juggling the entire populace of the game outside your own characters). Please know that I can be flexible so long as my preferences, and kinks are considered. Details and exact specifics of this, that, or anything else, can be collaborated and negotiated through PM's, if need be.

Now before I jump right into plot hooks, or suggestive ideas for the game itself, I wanted to talk a bit more about what sort of experience I'd be looking for with this game. One might say as a writer, I tend to have a certain niche for stories dealing with 'the dreadful or absolutely terrible'. I love horror. I love melancholy story telling, and I especially love those who are curious, or adherent of such things. Beyond that I'm looking for a partial erotic aesthetic to some predicaments in the game, but not a purely smut driven story either. A balance of the two, or a plot with plenty of suggestibility, would be ideal for what I am looking for.

But before we get to that..

So what am I looking for in a writing partner?

At least 60% or more plot, to erotic ratio.

Simply a simple person who can leave their simple thoughts behind and do something more within the abstract or strange. Preferably I'd like to seek out another who might be interested in sort of playing opposite to rendition of various fairy tale heroines, protagonists, and even some antagonists. A bonus would be a writer who's interested in not just playing just one character, but helping me orchestrate many throughout the final product of whatever our fable world might be, and involve. However, I am quite interested in some more one x one focal pairings within the greater context of whatever our story might be about. More on that can be found below. At this time I am mostly looking for people to play more antagonistic dominate figures to contrast more versatile, or reluctant protagonists.

Anything else?

Just this;
I would require anyone interest in any of the listed ideas to send me a message including the phrase "Red Roses". This indicates what I've written here. That said, I am certainly open to ideas or feedback that you might want to share with me.
So a couple plot hooks could be..

Wonderland-centric

Characters Of Interest
Wonderland

Playing as;

(MC) Alice - Wonderland / Note = My first pick.

(MC) Red Queen - Wonderland / Note = Not to be confused with the queen of hearts.

(MC) OC Queen of Hearts Successor / Note = This is a really graphic and unnerving individual.

Playing against;

(YC) Hatter

(YC) Cheshire

(YC) Queens of any kind

(YC) Jabberwocky

(YC) Just about anyone or thing else from the tales.

(YC) Potential cross over stories with other fairy tale individuals.

Idea 1# Alice: Homecoming
Alice was always a naive stubborn girl, even before she found herself tumbling down the Rabbit Hole. Having been there once before a great time ago, her experiences in Wonderland have impacted her present self unconditionally. Wonderland is not a world of awe and reverie. It is a horrible place that masquerades behind it's certain peculiarity, it's very existence a realm of madness contested in a place it only wises to escape. A place where people are sent for another malicious cause.

Some time ago Alice left that behind her, escaped the clutches of its domain. She's never quite been the same since the first time she was thrown down the rabbit hole, feeling as if she may have lost part of herself the first time she met all those strange and abnormal creatures, having once fallen for their abstract fallacies. Since then the denizens of Wonderland have grown accustom to her. They want Alice back.

Time has since moved forth. Alice has built up a new life for herself, in anything but fantastical world where many view her as strange, or unusual in nature. How could she not be, given the certain events she has experienced once before. Years later she's matured a great deal. Well, sort of. Alice has always been a licentious girl, even back in college, when everything with Wonderland first took place. It's been sometime and Alice has left school, she's promised to put it all behind her; only it's just then that strange things start happening around her life. Wonderland has begun to bleed in, its presence invading her world, but in a way other people can't see. The denizens of Wonderland won't leave her alone and its subjects have different ideas of where Alice's 'happy ending' may truly lie. But can she escape it's pull upon her.

Note: Another possibility is tackling this kind of story in a precedent approach. In the write up I mention Alice having first experienced Wonderland during her college years. An alternative is to explore that initial scenario with the realm as well, or through a descent approach. The larger idea here is that Wonderland is a place few people know about, but those that do fear out of reprisal for it's extension. These few individuals, that do know, are culprit to sacrificing strange or curious individuals to it's scape, to keep it's desire to bleed into the world at bay. Alice has seen been one of those sacrifices, but she's proven more defiant than the rest.
Idea 2# Wonderland: Asylum
In this scenario Alice is less of a naive individual, but instead a degenerate. She's pursued cynicism from the very beginning, but only because something in her life has led her to do so. A young woman screaming for attention in a sense that acquires more than she's ready to embrace. Be that as it may Wonderland has reached out to her, it's denizens seeking her as a figure to atone to a prophecy. The prophecy speaking of Wonderlands pandemonium coming to rest within the wake of it's savior. Wonderland is a mad place run by unimaginable delusion, criminality and conflict. They led Alice here on the promise of something, a resolve to her troubles. But in truth Wonderland is purgatory unlike any others.

Note: The idea here is to get Alice warped up in the various groups, in the form of gangs and worse, that dispute up Wonderland. Her aim is ultimately to escape, but at what cost.
Idea 3# Not Alice
Another modern take on Alice in Wonderland, though with a more linear focus. This plot involves a prolific killer / psychopath of sorts with an moniker known as; The Mad Hatter. For years this individual has been trying to find the right Alice, no, the Alice! and has made no shortage of murder and chaos in their wake. This is characters methods involve using psychoactive hallucinatory drugs on their victims to try and influence them into whom he says they are. This killer has also made a pretty penny selling these drugs off the streets. For college students Looking Glass is all the rage. As of recently this individual has set his sights on a new candidate, a college girl with a certain niche for peculiarity and mischief. They put all their right precautions into place and make their move against their next victim. Only there's a twist. The more acquainted the captor and victim (Alice) become with one another, the more the killer realizes that Alice may be outright more mad than even themselves! Alice holds a dark secret with Hatter being the one to essentially let that secret out, effectively changing her forever. In time, the two enter a disconcerting relationship with one another before beginning a campaign of crime riddled madness!

Note: This plot can be tackled from any angle I've share here. Be that with a focus on the capture or the subsequent follow out of their bizarre relationship with one another. Or, even all things in between.

Idea 4# Wonderland.Exe
A modern adaption of Alice in Wonderland, with a cyber reality twist. Alice fits the role of a naive, and aspired programmer. Skilled at the trade, but undoubtedly worn down by her stressful job and barely existent living away from work, Alice is tasked with the newest company project. To build a simulation experience unlike to other. To which leads her to create a very strange, though highly advanced program known as 'Wonderland.exe.' It's simple really. Wonderland.exe is an open simulator of sorts, ruled over by an artificial intelligence known as; The Red Queen or King. The intention of the program is to be a limitless hub for eccentric virtual, though tangible creation. The further Alice builds on the project, the stranger her life becomes, as the program seemingly slowly starts to seep into Alice's own deeper subconscious, redesigning Wonderland.Exe in ways she is most certain she did not design herself. At first she assumes it to be a coding error, or a glitch in the system. However, the further she looks the more apparent it becomes to her that the A.I is actually deliberately straying from their code, compromising the system under its own control. Additionally it's been creating a number of rogue programs and viruses within the system (notable based off of titular denizens from the tale). these denizens are a safe guard to outside tampering, preventing the system from only being reworked from within. This leaves Alice with little choice, as shes forced to enter the system and fix the technical glitches from the inside. There's no way the company can release the program like this, it's nearly impossible to understand what could happen to those that enter the program. Little does she know that once she's consciously into the program there is some trouble getting out. And perhaps what is more unsettling is that the artificial intelligence has found some leeway into its creators mind, extorting what it has found within.

Note: This is tackling the concept of Wonderland through a much more scientific approach. The world itself is an open sim where almost anything is possible. That said, it's landscape has been predesignated by the artificial intelligence that has compromised its security. This had led the realm within to become an assorted mess of nonsensical fantastic tropes that shape the realm. Alice herself does have some control in this role-play, but is limited in exactly what that means. In the game she adopts an avatar of sorts while engaged with the world. The world itself is tangible even in virtual reality. Scent, smell and touch are all things that effect Alice through her avatar and in the real world.

The tale here would be abut Alice trying to readopt control of the system with the world essentially fighting but in obscure ways. It's easy to become lost in this world because it's so real and in that sense Alice is imminent danger at any turn, regards of the shapes or forms it may wear.

Miscellaneous
Idea 1# Fantasia Coalition; A Fairy Tale Dungeon Crawler Adventure
For a while I've been wanting to do a sort unique game based on a purely original platform and very unique premise. I've been mulling over a way to make this idea worthwhile, although putting it's final pieces together is something I'd like to do through collaborate with another writer. Most of us are familiar with dungeon crawler RPG's I'm sure? They typically involve fantasy settings that have players navigating through dark dungeons, realms, or labyrinths for the sake of battling monsters, uncharting loot, and setting the players on great quests for a sense of player glory or to disrupt some great evil working to cause destruction to the characters and or land. Taking this concept into mind I've had a sort of interesting idea to implement this into a fairy tale aesthetic, effectively changing the archetype roles of a traditional player party into a group of fairy tale heroines, in the place of player classes. These heroines would compose a small party (preferably of three, since I'd be playing the majority of them if not all of them) each one having their classified fit of expertise, and contrary weaknesses, effectively bringing the group to a unified fold.

As a collaborative player (YC) the individual I'd seek to write against would play the environment, NPC's, a legion or select few bad guys and finally, the conflicts these heroines might face in their varied form. I'm happy to discuss pace, as I know jumping from character to character isn't easy for most people. Additionally, if the player in mind was interested, they could also play characters of their own that fit into this concept and support the narrative in whatever sort of way they might wish to scheme.

Plot wise; I was thinking something relatively straight forward that could either become more elaborate or remain fairly linear in nature. My basic idea to explain a concept like this is to say a great evil has dissolved the foundations of independent fairy tale realms and united them into one abyssal plane of existence, that takes bits and pieces from each realm, making it both familiar, but very capricious to my heroine coterie. Furthermore, just for the sake of background detail, I'd also like to include the concept of my fairy tale heroines having founded a sort of coalition group, that brings them together as their members may work through different places throughout this realm.

Note; I only want to explore this plot with someone who's patient and willing to collaborate with elaborate ideas and concepts. I have big visions for this particular plot.
Idea 2# Unsorted Ideas
My interest in twisted fairy tale games exceeds even what's been shared here. Admittedly, I have some interest in potentially exploring concepts relating to; The Wizard Oz, The Little Mermaid and possibly (though, it will need some convincing) Red Riding Hood. I'm open to hearing ideas pertaining these concepts as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom