Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your favorite subject to Role Play?

Damn, this is hard to answer without writing a couple fo A4 pages on the matter. I have to say that, in general, I enjoy roleplaying adventures with intricate character development and plot twists... But that's usually when I'm more focused on a plot RP, in which case a healthy dose of romance is fun.

But if there's one thing that comes to me every so often that I always want to RP, I'd have to say gangbangs, corruption and slavery themes really. A bit of a strange mix I know, but it's what happens when your inner monster and the soft side of you build an inner bridge and like chatting on the regular.

This is a challenging question indeed. I do love to roleplay anything about adultery, while I don't support the act irl.. I don't mind doing them in roleplay, I used to hate it.. but I realized it makes rps very interesting.

Adultery is as interesting in a RP as it is low life-y and hideous in real life. I have this story where my character cheats on her fiancé, and another RP where my character's husband cheats on her actually with a guy LOL).

Chai you made me laugh. I have a Gilead rp.

I love roleplays with interesting power dynamics. Like with one partner sexually dominate but submissive in life. Or authority figure submitting to subordinates. I have been told it is just from a desire to fuck the man but I like to think it is deeper than that.

I am also a sucker for a kinky romance

Back
Top Bottom