Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM or FxM

Half Blood Prince

Meteorite
Looking for a literate paragraph third person RP partner^^ Multiple characters and their POVs preferred but not required. A partner who can use both male and female, dom and sub characters please <3 I enjoy using all of the above, and would like to be able to do just that. Typically when looking for a partner, I am looking for someone long term who I can hopefully have multiple RPs with in the future~ Which is why I want someone who is flexible and enjoys many different things.

Realistically, the RP will probably be heavily smut oriented. That is just what I normally RP on sites like this? That said, off of here I do love in depth plots with multiple characters and romance on the side, so if plot + romance and eventual smut interests you, hit me up! I am flexible with that.

I am rather relaxed, and while I can match length, as long as partner can provide two paragraphs with stuff I can respond to, length is not a strict thing. I am not the person who gets upset at people using the wrong version or your/you're on accident, but I do want someone who tries haha. So...use proper grammer? Mistakes happen, auto correct is the bane of us all and writers block is a thing, I get it. Just, try haha, that is all I ask.

Was going to leave kink info in PMs but eh, who cares honestly? So here is a list I lean towards, but am not limited to.

- Large dicks. Not elephant dicks but hey, some oversized stuff is fun lol

- Knots. On people/the human type males we are using.

- Breeding. Eh, I am a sucker for this theme, there is no denying it.

- Marking/biting/venom.

- Daddy/Dominant and Sub. Will go in more with this in a bit.

- Minor age difference. Not old person stuff? And I don't do characters that are under 17 please, just, really not into that and it makes me uncomfortable. One of few things that do lol. With this, I mean one character is older/more experienced or powerful, the other is younger/less experienced and powerful. Most of my characters tend to be fantasy based, not human, and often immortal. So for me, the age difference thing isn't about looks, more about power behind the character.

- Male Impreg is fine. Yeah sometimes this is fine. If we go for an MxM with Alpha/omega type dynamics or various other things, I am cool with this. But it certainly isn't required by any means lol

- Punishing/Degradation(lighter). Not severe, like no blood. But spanning, tying up/binding, chains and whips and collars? I enjoy all of that in an RP^^ Degradtion is fine, and how extreme it is just depends on the RP, but usually that sticks to the common slut calling thing and isn't carried outside sex.

- Choking during sex. Holding the throat, etc.

Annnd more. So to shorten this up I will just finish the kink list with what I don't want lol. I will pretty much try anything in an RP, and don't judge, so if you want something either just throw it in there or let me know and we can discuss it.

- No shit. I don't do poop. Sorry. Nah.

- No baby stuff. I think this is against the rules anyway? But just in case, here is a general rule with me in RPs. My characters are always 18+ if they are major/important or involved in sexual situations. Immortality skews ages/their meaning, but mentally speaking and physically looking, all characters in my RPs, I want to be 17 years old or older^^ Even in RPs clean of smut, I don't like using characters that are under 17 as mains. Side characters, sometimes? But usually not. It's a big no in anything sexual. I like mature characters.

- No old people. Not my cup of tea, sorry peeps <3 Not judging but nah, sorry x'D not happening here. For me, a good range for physical/mental age would be 17-45. With 17 being the age where I am like..why not just 18? And 45 being fine.

- No beastiality. Meaning, if it is literally an animal, I ain't having sexual stuff happen in the RP with it lmao. I said already I am not the sort to judge, buuut, I don't like this. So it's a big no. Shifters are different, so if it is a human type being shifted, that isn't, to me, the same thing and is fine. Sentient, humanoid beings only, basically. Just common sense lmao, no human on dog, no human on horse stuff.

- No hard core harm and no vore. Don't eat my characters please lol. I don't mind if you like that, but I don't RP it^^ As for hard core harm, I don't really want my characters to be stabbed or killed during sex?? Yeah. Good rule: If there is life threatening injury, or blood caused from a weapon made of metal(knife, gun..sword??), then it's probably a no thank you.

Okay! That's that.
As for the domaninant and submissive info, here you have it^^

I enjoy using characters of both dom and sub sorts. I tend to lean towards sub characters if we were going to make me choose a preference for the hell of it? And if it is a one character each roleplay, then sub would probably be what I go with. That said, I do love using my dominant characters^^ And I really don't have much of a preference? My real preference would be to have multiple characters so I can use both haha.

When using my sub male characters in an MxM RP, they also sometimes will try and top or take advantage of an opportunity to be on top. This honestly goes with most of my sub characters haha, they tend to be kinda on the mischievous but also loyal/wanting to please side of things. With my female subs, usually this is not a single extreme aside from a few exceptions who are on a slightly more dominant side. Usually if I am using a female, I am wanting a dom male^^ I don't really do sub male and dom female RPs, just doesn't really interest me. As for FxF, it occasionally happens in multi character RPs, but not often. If it does, most of my females in this situation can go either sub or dom.

As for some character species/topics I enjoy:

- Shifters/Werewolves
- Fae/Elves(TLoTR type elves not Christmas stuff lol)
- Immortals in general, tend to be enjoyed.
- Angels/demons. Not the traditional ones, but depending on the world as far as what the term angel and demon means. Basically though, magical, immortal and winged. Sometimes related to a god/gods but not always. Sometimes evil, sometimes not.
- Vampires.
- Merfolk?? Mermaids, mermen..? Haven't actually done this before but I'd be down to try.
- Humans

Honestly, anything in this general range lol. So immortal and human like, with magical properties. Or human like being with magical properties, but not immortal. Regaular humans are fine too^^ I often like taking mythology/legends and throwing in some things from them into RPs, but putting my own twist on them according to the world. In other words, not accurate necessarily, but fitted to the world and character.

Usually a mix of fantasy beings in a modern setting, with possible Greek/Roman/Egyptian god/lore themes intermixed^^

Some good gang activity is fun sometimes^^ Packs and such too. Open to most plots, not into zombies or apoloclytic plots though.

Uhh, yeah that sums it up I think :p you can read over that stuff or just pm me~ Let me know if you have a specific plot in mind or if we want to just brainstorm something together, and then also let me know if we want to jump into smut or go slower, and if you are wanting something plot heavy or light^^ I always want a plot, even in smut oriented RPs. So, I want something going on lol, even if it is more or less ignored in favor of smut.

As for character descriptions by the way, it is up to you. I don't mind finding pictures for my characters, be it anime or real, and I also don't mind just describing them. My least favorite option is real pictures because I can never find one that suits my characters lmao, but hey, if you insist, it's chill I will give you a picture^^ I personally want a simple description of character personality and looks/attributes, but it does not need to be overly complex as most of that is figured out in the RP.

The end. For real this time. If you might be interested, hit me up with a pm and we can talk^^ Oh, that is the last thing, I RP in PMs~ Never enjoyed RPing with an audience. Smut or not, it just highly prefer to rp with just me and my partner(s) being involved. Of course admins and mods can no doubt check PMs :p I am aware, but private messages are a more comfortable option for me regardless.

Back
Top Bottom