Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journals Of A Ravishing Young Redhead

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
Hi, my name is Susan (not my real name, but if I feel real comfortable with you, I might tell you my real name). I am 20 years old and I thought I would share my thoughts and feelings as I go through life and what happens to me on this website.

Right now it's pretty slow for me, one or two people have peeked my interest, but nothing major. I do have 2 real good ideas for a rp that I want to do, but I've decided to wait on posting it. I just now put up a post about looking for a woman to play a Mistress that kidnaps, rapes, tortures me and very slowly over time try to make me her new pet. But I haven't had any takers yet.

That's about all I can think of talking about today. I'm gonna try and post something in here everyday, so stay tuned.

Kisses and licks

Susan

Well it looks like I'll be getting off (offline of course lol) right now. Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving. I won't be here on Friday because I'm gonna go out to the local mall. I'm not gonna shop much or anything. Just get something to eat, watch all of the crazy people try and get stuff and check hot the hot teen girls!!!!!

See ya Saturday

Susan

Firing off a hullo. Found the site on a current search n was surprised to see you. Hope thats not weird :).

Back
Top Bottom