Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Yule ball (futent x ABagOVicodin)

Futent

Super-Earth
It was Hermione Granger's third year at Hogwarts, and it was in seemingly no time at all christmas had come around once again. As usual Hermione had opted to stay at school rather than returning home, someone had to keep an eye on Ron and Harry after all. Still, that didn't mean she wasn't bored out of her skull at this stupid ball. Once again nobody had asked her here as their date, yet Harry and Ron had dragged her along anyway. "Stupid boys...." The girl just rolled her eyes as she looked around, watching various students and teachers dancing whether they were any good or not, most leaning towards the latter rather than the former. Still, they were having fun so she guessed that was what mattered....she just wished she was having fun aswell.

With a sigh, Hermione took another sip of her pumpkin juice, washing it around in her mouth for a few moments before swallowing. There was a slightly odd taste to it....clearly someone had spiked it with something...fire whiskey probably given that it had quite a kick. Well, maybe that would make the night a little more interesting for others, though not for her. Hermione just sighed again, glancing down at the plain red dress she was wearing, running a hand through her hair. She had made little effort to tidy it up, seeing no point to it, instead just letting it hang wildly as usual. "Maybe I should just go.....Harry and Ron seem to have forgotten I'm even here..." Finishing her drink, Hermione sighed again, before slowly standing up and turning to go.

Third year, and Remus Lupin had just sipped the potion that had been making him able to control himself this whole year. It was a good thing that Dumbledore had accepted him to be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. He was getting poor, and being that he was a werewolf, he wasn't able to get many jobs. The thought had depressed him, but the fact was that he was in the here and now, with a job. He was lucky, and since the Yule Ball was happening, Lupin wanted to enjoy the dance. He put on his cloak and then walked out of his classroom. Down the stairs he went, and he managed to get himself into the Yule Ball. He looked around the room, seeing the many students enjoying themselves. But he noticed that one student looked really bored, Hermione.

He walked over to Hermione and smiled. "Hello Hermione, I trust that you are having a good time at this Ball?" He asked. He knew what the answer to the question was, but he wondered why she was not having a good time. "I think that you should come up to my classroom and have a cup of tea. Those boys aren't entertaining you enough." He said. There wasn't a different motive in him, he just wanted to have her in his classroom, to discuss their latest essay.

"Ah!" Hermione had been in a near dream world when Professor Lupin spoke to her, looking up at him and blinking slightly, then sighed as he asked if she was having a good time. "To be honest professor, not really. I never liked these things, and being here by yourself really is no fun..." The girl sighed and ran a hand through her hair as she looked around again, seeing more couples dancing now, a few even sneaking off out, though Hermione just rolled her eyes, looking back at Professor Lupin when he asked about coming for a cup of tea.

"Ah...well sure why not? There's nothing here really, I doubt Harry and Ron would even notice me leaving..." She sighed and shook her head, turning to leave with the Professor. "Sorry if you were looking forward to spending some time in the ball Professor, you can if you want, you don't need to bore yourself keeping me company"

It was a shame that the girl was not enjoying herself at these balls. But then again he could change it if he wished. He could make her feel better. They could talk about the many class assignments that he had given out, or the subject of Hermione's essay. "Come with me, we can walk to my classroom." He said, as he turned around and walked up the stairs. He looked behind him at the girl, and noticed that at 13, she was a really cute woman. It was obvious that she was growing. He settled down in his chair and he gave her a bottle of butterbeer, which he opened and set on the desk next to her.

"I think it is a shame that those two boys did not invite you to the ball. You look really beautiful in that dress." He said, as he took another sip of the potion that was prepared for him. He looked at Hermione, then drained the goblet. He couldn't transform while beside her. That would make him lose his job. "As your friends, they should have given you a good time."

Hermione nodded and walked beside the Professor as they went up toward the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, smiling as she slowly took a seat and took the bottle of butterbeer from him, nodding in thanks. She couldn't help but blush when he told her she looked beautiful in the dress, looking away and sipping on the beer. "Ah....well it's just a regular dress I got while I was at home....and I wasn't expecting Harry or Ron to ask me....I wasn't even planning on going to be honest, they just dragged me along anyway..."

Hermione took another sip of her butterbeer, glancing over and wondering just what Professor Lupin was drinking. It looked and smelled like some kind of potion....but she had no idea just what it was exactly. "Well....I don't mind really, I'll get them back anyway, just make them do their own homework for a week or two" She couldn't help but get a slightly wicked grin, taking another sip of her drink.

Lupin let out a small laugh. "Yes, well knowledge like yours should not be wasted on those who do not want to use it, but abuse it." He said, and he then walked over to his sink so he could clean out the potion. He swirled the contents off of the potion with his wand and he then put the goblet away, it being sparking clean. He looked back at Hermione and smiled. "I think that you are a very smart girl, and that you should be finding a good boyfriend right about now. The two of your friends aren't really good candidates." Lupin brought out a map of Hogsmeade and he smiled as he put his hand over one of the butterbeer bars there. "I was thinking that the two of us could go to this bar, or something." He was kind of bad at trying to pick up students. "Or I could get the elves to cook us a nice dinner."

Hermione blinked as he started to talk about her finding a boyfriend, not really quite sure what to make of it. She just sipped on her butterbeer and watched him clean his goblet, then return with a map. "I don't know about going to Hogsmeade....will the bars even really be open? And besides, it's pretty cold outside, I'm not really dressed for snow". Hermione was rather oblivious when it came to flirting, she wouldn't know flirting if it slappped her in the face. "Though I am kind of hungry....if the House Elves wouldn't mine cooking for us..."

"I am sure that they won't mind." Lupin replied. After all, House elves had to serve whoever mastered them until the end of their days. Which was very long, even for creatures that constantly work. He sent a note to the kitchens to bring some food up for the both of them. He then moved closer to her and ran his hand through her hair. "So why didn't you answer about a boyfriend? Did you not want one?"

Hermione blinked when the Professor got up and ended up running a hand through her hair, blushing as he asked again about a boyfriend, quickly glancing away. "I....just don't have a boyfriend....that's all" It was strange to talk about things like this....though for some reason, it didn't quite feel so bad with him. "It's not that I don't want one I just....don't have one right now....that's all..."

Lupin sighed. "How does a teacher tell a student, that he is really fond of the student?" He said, and he got closer to her. He stood behind her chair, and he put his hands on her shoulders. One of his hands moved to run through her hair. "I love your brains, your looks, and how you act. Your my favorite student." He said.

Hermione was slightly confused, blinking again as he got up and went around behind her, rubbing her shoulders slightly and once again running a hand through her hair. "I um....thank you Professor...I'm glad you think so highly of me" For such a smart girl, she was slightly clueless when it came to flirting, at least in this case anyway. She had no idea the adult man, more than twice her age, could be flirting with her....she didn't think guys like that went for girls like her.

Lupin sighed. "You don't understand do you?" He asked, and he moved in close, so that the gap that was in between them would be broken with a kiss. He put his hands onto her shoulders, as he kept the kiss going for a minute. He then broke it. "Do you understand now, Miss Granger?" He asked. "I am fond of you... I am attracted to you."

Hermione blushed slightly as he got around close infront of her, about to ask what he meant until he suddenly pressed his lips against hers. The girls eyes went wide, her body going rigid until he pulled away. She couldn't help licking her lips, her blush much brighter than before, a soft nod being the best she could give him as an answer right away. "Y-yes Professor I....I do....I....oh wow....I....you're really....but...but I'm...." She slowly looked away. "The other girls are much better than me....why would you be attracted to me?"

"You are the smartest out of all of them." Lupin replied, and he smiled as he put his hand on her cheek. "You are the smartest, and the most beautiful." Lupin then moved up from the chair, and he picked her up in his arms. He pushed her against a wall and he started to kiss her on the neck and shoulders, trying to see if there was some kind of reaction. Any reaction would be nice. It could help him move forward.

Hermione was blushing madly as he spoke, then gasped as he suddenly pushed her against the wall, beginning to kiss at her neck and shoulders. "O-ooooh...." She let out a slight whimper of pleasure, the strap of her dress sliding down her shoulder, loosening it just slightly. She was clearly enjoying this. The sensations were so unfamiliar to her, and god she loved them so much...and from her moaning, it was more than obvious she wasn't going to stop him any time soon.

Okay the whimper was good, this was good. Lupin ran his hand through her hair and he smiled as he saw the strap of her dress slide down. "I need to show you how a man loves a woman." Lupin replied as he reached for his wand. He was going to use this as a toy later, but he wanted to know. "Where do you want to continue this Hermione? I could lay you down on my desk, the bed, The Room of Requirement?" He asked, giving her another kiss on the neck.

Hermione let out a slight noise of protest as he pulled his lips away from her skin, taking slow, deep breaths, her small chest rising and falling with each one. She wasn't as large up top as some of the other girls, but she was certainly firm at the least. "R-right here....the desk in the classroom..." Hermione couldn't....wouldn't wait to get to his room or the room of requirement.

Lupin nodded his head and he laid the girl down against his own desk, feeling a certain part of him wanting to unlock the lust within. He spread her legs and he felt so turned on, as he looked at the girl, looking so submissive. He ran his hand through her hair. "Hermione, I never thought that you were such a... Dirty girl." He said, smirking as he moved all the items off of his desk with his wand. "How much do you want me?"

Hermione's blush deepened as he called her a dirty girl, grunting as he lay her down roughly on his desk, spreading her legs and stepping between them, her dress having worked down a little, showing off more of her small cleavage. "I.....I want you Professor....I....I really want you..." She was panting heavily as she looked up at him, her body shivering in excitement and nervousness.

He saw her cleavage and he pushed the side of his wand against her underwear, smirking as he felt the crease underneath her underwear. He felt that it was already soaking wet. "How cute. You have been wanting me for quite a while now." He said, as he pulled her underwear to the side, so that he could run the side of his wand along the folds of her pussy. He then pushed an inch of it inside of her. He looked to her, for a reaction.

Hermione let out a sharp gasp as his wand pressed against her wet underwear, letting out a gentle moan as it was pulled to the side. "Nnnngh...." Her hard nipples were visible through her dress, which was now barely covering them after being shifted around so much. When she felt his wand start to slip inside of her the girl let out a loud cry of pleasure, her body spasming slightly beneath him on the desk, a loud moan of pleasure escaping her lips. She had clearly enjoyed that....and clearly the girl wasn't used to such sensations.

Lupin smiled as he kept pumping the wand inside of the girl's body, running his hand through the girl's hair. "Come here baby." He said, as he switched around the positions. He laid down on the desk, and he arranged the two of them to be in the 69 position, with Hermione on top. He started to pump the wand through her body, making sure that her pussy was wet and ready for him. He still had his pants and his robe on, so she would have to work a little bit to please him.

Hermione let out a loud moan as the wand was slowly pumped in and out of her, seemingly working a little deeper with each thrust. "Nnnngh....oooooh...." She was moaning loudly for a few moments, before biting her lips to try and suppress the noise, not wanting anybody who happened to be passing the classroom to hear them. She shivered as he rotated around, his crotch hovering above her face as he continued to work her pussy with his wand. "Ooooh.....p-professor...." She slowly reached up, shaking hands working on trying to remove his pants, or at least get them out of the way.

His pants were worked down, and his underwear had shown the bulge that had been hiding in his pants for so long. He kept working the wand inside of her body, while he used his tongue to play with her clit. He smiled. "You like that Hermione?" He asked, a smile on his face as he gave her clit another lick. "Work on me. I want to see what you know."

Hermione had to admit to herself she had been wondering how big he would be. She slowly reached up to grasp his underwear, stopping only to moan when he began to lick at her small, hard clit, her pussy becoming wetter and wetter with every movement of his wand. "Nnngh..." She whimpered, then started to tug his underwear down in order to free what lay within, licking her lips slowly as she prepared herself for her first real look at a man....

Back
Top Bottom