Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Character Archive + Other Things

LukeDeadwood

Sack of Potatoes
I plan on mostly using this for all of my characters that I have and will inevitably wind up making, because I have near never ending pool of inspiration for creating characters. It's like a curse really, because chances are I'm going to end with more characters than what I know what to do with. That being said, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use half of these characters. But hey, at least there'll be a list of people to choose from, yeah? Not only that, but I'm also bound to dump little thoughts and ramblings here, for the sake of me keeping track of said thoughts. I'm not always able to write them down, but I need some way of jotting them down, whether it's for Blue Moon or some other drabble.

I will say some of these characters I tend to use universally. Meaning for one thing someone might be some kind of high school delinquent, to being some sort of well-known criminal the next. One person might be a closed off mercenary one moment, and in another they're a 'glass half full' and smiley kind of guy. It all depends on the situation I decide to put them in. Whenever this is the case, I will try to list the different personalities they can potentially have. As for the others, I'll keep a basic sheet with all the information that will be important to know. The layout will be tweaked depending on the person and on how extra I'm feeling. And just to clarify, I separate top/bottom with dominant/submissive, to differentiate between sex itself and BDSM standards--just because a dude can top doesn't mean they'll be the dominate when the kink level rises.

I don't mind any comments on this thread, but if you want to have an actual conversation about something I ask that you go to PMs for that, just so I can keep this somewhat clean. Thanks! ^^​

Last edited:
"Are we acquainted enough for you now, or are you gonna keep me here all night?"

3ded8a00749b0cbe58ca951304520dd6.jpg

Alias: Red
Name: Adam Collier
Species: Vampire
Top/Bottom: Switch
Dominant/Submissive: Switch, could be swayed to lean more to one side of the spectrum depending on the amount of bloodplay involved
Appearance: Standing at 5'8, Red lean and fit having average muscle-mass. His skin is a borderline sickly pale white, occasionally making those who neither know him or what he is concerned as to whether or not he should be working. His hair is styled much like in the reference above, though is actually typically longer and is half shaved on the left side, that side being black. Normally, his eyes are a golden brown, kind of like honey, however there are instances where his eyes turn a brilliant red--his eyes haven't been blue since he was turned into a vampire. His fangs are not his canines, and instead rest up in his gums(think of Supernatural, but with two fangs instead of an entire mouthful). He doesn’t have much in the way of tattoos, though he does have one on his chest that resembles this one. He also has multiple piercings, each one colored black: a stud in the each side of his nose, a snakebite on the right of his lower lips consisting of small hoops, one bar above his left eyebrow, two piercing in his left ear with three in his right ear, and finally a stud in the middle of his tongue. His style of dress is all-in-all a punk, nothing more and nothing less. His signature jacket is black leather with a bit of studding around the shoulders and stops just below mid-stomach length, with a phoenix design on the back colored in the various hues of red, orange and yellow.
Abilities: For normal skills, Red knows more than a thing or two with a saxophone and a guitar, and knows how to play piano. Whether or not he likes to admit it, he also knows how to dance as well--mostly ballet, to be more precise. For supernatural skills, he can turn his nails into small yet sharp claws at will. He does technically have enhanced healing and super speed, but there is an issue with this that will be explained in the roleplay.
Occupation: His main thing is working as the bartender for his own bar, but often tends to take commissions online for digital designs and animations and various other forms of art.
Personality: Red is hard-headed and headstrong. He hardly gets along well with most others of his kind aside from few exceptions and it's very common for a fight to ensue because of it even though often times he's sorely outmatched; it requires very special circumstances for him to turn tail and run instead of fight. He hates the way most others of his kind behave, he hates what they do. He hates himself for what he is and he doesn't keep it a secret. He can't stand the way he needs the life force of others for his own survival and to be completely honest he's disgusted with himself — and deep down he's terrified and it brings him down just thinking into it(especially when it comes to his past), he's just real good at not physically showing it. But Red's not all hateful, spiteful and filled with self-loathing. He is quite the spitfire and will never let someone just walk over him without some form of snarky comeback with a pinch of sass; sarcasm is basically a second language for him. And although he's a little brash and seemingly prickly, he's actually pretty easy to make trustful and more friendly. He's got one squishy heart so to say, and it's not at all difficult to make him lighten up around someone unless they have proven to be a dick. He can be quite the dedicated and loyal friend, and he'll sure as shit take more than just a punch for someone. Though it is a little bit more difficult to get with him relationship wise, as that would be when he becomes a little more reserved and made uneasy, even though he tends to occasionally flirt back when he's able to recover from someone who isn't a drunkard or creep actually outright compliments and flirts with him.
Bio: Red is the oldest of four children, his siblings being three, five and ten years younger than him. Following that order, his siblings are Matthew, Katie and Lily. He was just like every older brother, caring and protecting over his younger siblings. Was he irresponsible? Oh, plenty of times, and there were more than enough instances where he caused trouble. But that didn't stop him from taking care of his brother and sisters. As they got older, the more he would do for them. A bully harassing one of them at school? He would get involve and teach them a lesson. A bad break-up happened? He was there as a shoulder to lean on and as the muscle to beat the snot out of an ex-boyfriend or two. Not only that, but he was there to encourage and get involved with each of their interest: band with Matt, dance with Katie and furthered music in the form of piano for Lily. Art was his own interest, along with English and History. He was pretty much the definition of a grade A student aside from the troubles he would occasionally cause, always getting good grades. Then once he graduated, he wound up moving just a few hours away to attend college, majoring in different Arts and even Mythology. That covers Red's school and family ties. As for relationships, there's not much there that's meaningful during his high school years. While he'd had a girlfriend here and there during that time, none of them ever went anywhere and he'd never slept with any of them, considering the relationships themselves never lasted long and he wasn't about to make some high school mistake. Though when he got to college, he wound up meeting someone. It was his second, to be more precise when the other man had transferred school and everyone around them would swear that it was a match made in heaven. They couldn’t have been more wrong even if they tried. It all happened so fast in Red's eyes: he'd been stupid, gone out to some frat for the first time against all better judgment. Drunkenly he left himself open and defenseless, easily lured by his charmer of a boyfriend right into a den of vampires. He distinctly remembers how it felt, the first bite feeling indescribably wonderful and then it being near instantly washed away with each bite of fangs that sank into his body. It was a distinctive feeling, the hands molesting his body while his life was drained from him until he was barely clinging to the faintest shreds of life. And the change itself was horrible, the unforgettable taste of the vampire blood being forced into his system and the agony of his body's organs slowing til they worked at just the slightest fraction of a normal person. His heart near stopping of the worst of it. The hunger that ensued almost instantly was unlike anything Red had experienced and he hated it. He wasn't given a choice and was unwillingly integrated into the group of vampires. He had next to no time to grab sentimental items before he was being carted off a few cities over where everything was just awful. He was relentlessly pressed into doing everything vampiric: hunting, stalking, feeding...he couldn’t bring himself to do any of it. And worse yet was how his now ex boyfriend — the one who played back him for a fool and turned him — tried everything to get Red into his bed, whether he was willing or not. It didn’t take much for Red to quickly decide to get the hell out of dodge, leaping for the chance to leave the second he got it and moving to the opposite side of the states.​

Last edited:
"I hate how loud they tend to be, and yet I can't stand it when they're silent...isn't that just crazy?"
741a139811f7a86e43f1140c47995330.jpg

Alias: Vulcan
Name: Cassius Darren
Species: Up for debate, depending on some roleplay genres. But for this sake, I'll label him as Human for now.
Top/Bottom, Dom/Sub: Typically a hard dominant top. It would take some real balls to try and tie him down to make him be the receiver.
Appearance: His hair is black as appears in the photo, but his eyes are actually different colors with both central and complete heterochromia. The left eye is a dull dull grey(practically devoid of everything) with a hazel inner ring, and the right is violet with a reddish-pink inner ring--though typically he wears a colored contact that matches his other eye to hide it. He stands at about 6'2 and purposefully wears baggy clothes to make himself seem like scrawny geek type. Also, located on the base of his neck are the words "Beware: Living Dead" and right beneath that are the words "Kill Me", all of which are in a cursive type font with small lettering, the second phrase being smaller than the first one.
Personality: The phrase 'looks can be deceiving' is more than an accurate way to describe Vulcan. Not only is he a victim of schizophrenia, but he suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder as well--both of which weigh far more to the negative and cognitive side of symptoms than they do the 'positive', though hardly anyone he comes across ever realizes that he has those conditions mainly due to the fact they're usually blinded by their fear of him potentially snapping and directing his anger towards them. The symptoms of his schizophrenia are as follows: reduced facial expressions(and occasionally an emotionless tone) aside from anger and the gleams that form in his eyes, reduced feelings of pleasure(which have reduced him to using various narcotics on himself and others and effectively making him a sadist and masochist), problems with focusing and paying attention to certain things, difficulty in sustaining certain activities he starts, and thought disorders which can affect his D.I.D. As for his D.I.D, well, it gives him multiple personalities, his two well known personalities being his angry and violent and his smart and observant side--both of which flip flop so often they have practically merged into one.

Generally with this he's usually calm and collected, his thoughts racing as he plans, though with his cognitive disorder very slight things have been known to quickly tick him off and have him switching to violence because his one train of thought has been interrupted. He's the man with the plan and almost always develops a sort of God Complex with each new place he goes to, wanting nothing more than to be in charge and even going as far as to break down other criminal empires just so he can be the lone man with the power, thriving on others fearing him. He doesn't take kindly to threats and only gives people one chance to correct their mistakes when they step out of line, though depending on the severity of the rule that was broken and how he feels at the time, the unlucky person will swiftly be punished or even made an example of. He hates people getting in his way and won't hesitate to remove liabilities, but more than anything else he absolutely despises it when others lay their hands on what he claims as his, be it land or even people. With how 'in charge' this mix of personalities are, his other personalities have practically been drowned out, hardly ever surfacing or making themselves known aside from being 'voices' in his head, as Vulcan describes it(often he refers to said voices as 'they' with no context, embracing how crazy it makes him appear). Though at just the very exact moment, one can witness those other personalities coming out and notice just how different and off Vulcan would be, his schizophrenia being much more prominent during those phases. What should be noted is that all but one personality refers to themselves as 'Vulcan', the last personality retaining the original being of Cassius, that of which also suffers the most from his schizophrenia.
Skills: Though he struggles with keeping himself focused on his tasks, he's actually genuinely skilled at hacking and various forms of art.
Short History: Nobody knows where Vulcan came from or who he was before he became Vulcan, only his real name being held on file and that he disappeared without a trace from his hometown at the ripe age of 16. Not even Vulcan remembers much due to his disorders, his memories muddled and blurred and missing aside from certain flashes of colors and distinct smells, sometimes even the occasional voice. The only information truly known by the normal public is that before he disappeared a massacre occurred in his town, only to resurface years later when he was arrested and sent to jail for five years for distribution of drugs, and that when he was released his prosecutor disappeared before being found months later as a near literal broken shell of a man. But in the criminal underground, he is extremely well known. He's known in the drug deal business, different parts of the black market ranging from organ dealing to slave trade, and is even the head of his very own mafia.

Note: Feel free to ask about any potential additions to his history if you want some kind of past connections between the characters. Its why I kept it so brief and lackluster on details, so that we can spin up some kind of story together.

Last edited:
"Call me a seed of evil, but what's that mean if I'm conceived within your mind?"

f0a1be4e8f7c557483d76310b1fa73a9.jpg

Whenever he's not in the mortal realm, whatever you wanna call it depending on the time period or if I use this dude for a fandom world or whatever in general, you can pretty much guarantee he'll have this form. Or if the roleplay doesn't even take place in the mortal realm, this will be his main form and the one above will be the secondary one.
d6d63mi-ae0cb367-867e-4040-83f0-af6c161d9404.jpg

Name: Izich
Aliases: Nivan(human form),
Species: Desire Demon (taking one out of Dragon Age's book, don't mind me)
Top/Bottom, Dom/Sub: Prefers to be the Top and Dom, but depending on the person or circumstance, he'd be willing to consider. Or could be forced if summoned and forced into servitude, it all depends really
Personality: Izich is a very cunning demon, far more intelligent that a vast majority of his demonic brethren and is often spoken ill of by the others because of it. He is a master of manipulation, illusions and deceit, and is no stranger to outright using mind control on the extremely weak humans though holds a distaste for the ability simply for how crude and lazy it is--he believes it's the pathetic way to get what he wants. He takes great joy in deceiving mortals, the way he renders them blind and leads them into corruption under the belief they'll get their desires, be it wealth, power or even lust(a particular favorite of his)--the greater the deceit and corruption, the greater the victory and pleasure he feels in return. One the very rare occasions it's happened, he's been one for bargaining his way out of situations where he's been overpowered and has even offered a wish, but he still manages to have upper hand nine times out of ten. Although he's usually a calm, collected and level-headed being, he utterly despises it when he's unable to get his way. He absolutely can't stand it when someone bests him and so it's easy for him to build up a grudge, to build up a desire of his own to go and get what he couldn't get out of them for there's no greater feeling of satisfaction than that of winning a battle that had previously been lost. Should he lose multiple times against the same man, the more his anger and desire for revenge grows, increasing until even he loses his so called 'morals', stooping himself down to low levels of tactics that he would have otherwise loathed to have even thought about for how cheap they are. It's quite obvious how little he cares for mortal lives, and yet there are moments where he's very different from this above persona, enough to make one wonder...is Izich truly a hardened beast now, or is there more to him? He claims to be nothing more than a demon with no memories but his deep burning hatred for mortals, but does he tell the truth? Whatever the matter is, what's know for certain is his explicit dislike of being trapped in his abstract slice of Hell.
History: Izich wasn't born a demon, nor was he a spirit that became corrupted and turned into a demon--he'd once been a human, built up of flesh and blood of the natural world. He'd been one of the kindest people to ever wander the globe. But a dark betrayal by the one he thought he could trust twisted him and made him bitter. He wasn't just led down a path of darkness, but had been pushed down the stairway leading to Hell itself. He went from the human he'd been to a swirling dark mass of burning hatred and deep desires, desires to get back at and punish everyone that had a hand in ruining him so and dropping him into the midst of insanity. It was no wonder he'd attracted the attention of a demon, but no living creature could have predicted that his will would have been stronger than the demon, for him to overthrow, integrate and consume it instead of it happening the other way around as is supposed to happen with the natural order. He'd felt power like never before, and it was no surprise he'd gone to take more of what he could. It wasn't a difficult or slow change at all for him, being guiding by his own lusts and wants made his transformation a very smooth one and in no time at all he became one with the demon world, gaining his own pocket dimension and adjusting perfectly to the demon life. But eventually the thrill faded and his mind cleared of the blinding negativity, soon realizing how trapped he was...

Last edited:
“I just wanted to see the sun again. I didn’t mean to hurt them...”
0a06938d1b3c379c84c5b251fb77ddd4.jpg

Name: SC1-X59-14, SC1, or Number 14 to researchers and affiliated people. Real name is Nico
Species: Metahuman
Power(s): He has many inhuman abilities. Such as enhanced healing, inability to feel physical pain, incredible speed and strength, night vision, telekinesis, etcetera. His powers are constantly evolving and adapting to what his body’s needs to survive at that moment. To show an example of that is one instance where his body sprouted wings. This may seem like it's overpowered or whatever, but believe me he is killable and has plenty of weaknesses to counter certain abilities.
Skills/Hobbies: If he were to ever have the chance, he’d be pretty decent at playing piano
Positions: Depends, but is a Switch in regards of control. Or at least he will be a switch when sex comes into the equation. It’s very safe to assume he will be a Sub until he gets more experienced
Appearance: Nico stands at a proud 6’1 with a slim and athletic build. He has plenty of muscles to show he’s fit and certainly make him attractive, assuming his pretty face doesn’t turn a few heads to begin with. He is incredibly pale with multiple tattoos, and although his eyes are predominantly orange they have been known to flicker to different colors depending on the power he’s using. Thanks to his healing he has very little scars on his body that form from present injuries, however he has remaining scar from his time before he had his powers. Although faded, he has scars on his legs, underside of his forearms and on his back. The jumpsuit he wears has his Number ID printed on the patch that’s shown, but he tries to keep it hidden under a hoodie he stole and hides his face with a baseball cap.
Personality: Nico, for the most part, is a quiet individual. He spoke very little in the compound he was kept in and the same can be said for him now put in the world. It’s not necessarily because he’s shy, which he is, or because his face is being flashed everywhere to alert everyone that he’s a wanted man. No, it’s because he’s childish--not bratty, but childish. He’s uneducated, knowing only simple vocabulary and basic math--anything beyond things like 2+2 he needs his fingers to count, though do know he’s somehow amazing with patterns. He can’t read much of anything and would easily be enamored by things that involve flashing lights and cute graphics (think of something like Candy Crush or Cut The Rope). He doesn’t know how the world he’s living in functions and is so innocent besides the cruel tests and trials he’d been forced to endure. He knows nothing of phones and how most technologies works, knowing only what he’s picked up on while he’s stopped to steal clothes and food or what he’s heard when he’s had to camp out somewhere to rest. He knows all of that stuff about himself. And yet he doesn’t mind any of it. It’s not the best life, having to steal to live and sleep outside in the cold, but being able to see the sky and feel the sun on his skin is better than being strapped to a table with needles in his body. Although he does long for something more than just being on the run and being painted as some murderous psycho, he’s content just being free. It would be incredibly easy for someone to learn how sweet Nico actually is, even with the very minor about of mistrust he would have towards them in the beginning. He hates hurting people, and the last thing he wants to happen is to be sent back to his dark cell miles underground. The very thought of going back makes him afraid, and it’s what motivates him to keep moving so he can’t be found by those bad people.
Bio: Nico has been a prized pet of Yulily for as long as he can remember, which is just about his whole life as a majority of his memories have faded away except for a select few. He’s been the most successful subject they’ve had, having him develop power after power with no undesirable effects done to his body. He’s like a human chameleon, perfect for blending into society without anyone knowing what a weapon he’s been molded into. Though before all of that happened, Nico had been a normal boy...but very sick. He needed an oxygen tank 24/7 and had been incredibly weak, needing help with so many basic movements and motions. That is something he remembers, along with his name and that his mother had been the one taking care of him. But as to what happened, how he got to Yulily and when, has long since been blurred out and forgotten through the pain-filled stress he’s grown used to.​

Last edited:
“There’s nobody better than me, so if you want the best…*chuckle* well, you know my price.”

05a287684eb52bec351371bda7a44c63.jpg

Name: Augustus H. Cloverson, August for short. Known as Nightshade to Clients and others of the criminal underground
Species: Human
Power(s): It’s not necessarily a power, but he does have quite the affinity with plants that it’s almost supernatural. Also not a power, but he’s made himself immune to his own poisons. At least, they’re not actual powers unless the story allows supernatural elements.
Skills/Hobbies: Aside from espionage, hacking, and toxicology, August is quite the avid gardener. He also enjoys a good book, cooking, playing the piano, and listening to jazz and violin.
Positions: Depends, Switch if he can help it. But I'm open to anything for him
Appearance: August is a tall and slim man, 6’0 even with a lean build of muscles. His eyes are hazel with a vibrant splash of green as the dominant color. Generally, when he’s at “work”, he dresses impeccably formal and fancy as such attire is required to be near a majority of his target--common trash can’t get away with being near some rich pompous bastard, now can it? If the scene calls for it, more often than not he’ll wear a partial mask of a hare that resembles this one here, however it only covers the upper half of his face. The same applies for when he needs to meet a client face-to-face. When he’s not “working”, he loses his high end appearance for a much more lax attire consisting of a plain button up shirt and plain pants.
Personality: August is quite the serious man. He takes his gardening seriously, he takes his job even more so, and considers his studies and experimentations with his poisons the most serious of all. But believe it or not, he actually doesn’t have a stick up his ass despite his priorities. He knows how to have...well, not fun necessarily as he does tread on the side of caution, but he knows damn well how to make it fully enjoyable for himself. He’s been known to show of snark and attitude to rivals, certain people who hire his services, and even captors. August is hardly afraid of anything that can be sent his way, for seeing death the way he has made him rather numb to the whole subject even if it’s his own life at stake. Not only that, but he has no shame or ill will for what he does. In fact he does it all with pride of his handy work and his head held high. He does have a few morals, of course, in that he would never take part in something that would exterminate children or an entire race of any kind. He never writes any of his formulas or recipes down, be they for poisons or the antidotes to said toxins for he has an eidetic memory and have no need to write them down--and the notes he does write down in the process of making a new type of bane ends up being tossed in a fire to ensure nobody else can get a hold of them. This does make him paranoid in a way, but only in a small way.
Bio: Many would assume he does what he does because he had a troublesome childhood, but they couldn’t be more wrong. Although he was an orphan, it honestly wasn’t as bad as most would assume. He had good food, clothes, a warm bed, nice caretakers, a good education...it was quite wonderful. And when he was adopted it was even better. The man adopted him was rich, kind, and a genius with the sciences. It’s where August got his passion for plants and toxins, to be honest. His computer smarts came later, finding coding fascinating in the way that it operates on a series of numbers. There was an accident, however, that resulted in the loss of the man he came to know as father, but as saddened as he was her couldn’t deny the depths that piqued his curiosity. Slowly but surely he became invested in the explorations of the studies he took on, finding himself in company that was without a doubt suspicious and obviously dirty. But with the offer of vast amounts of money and the resources for his research, there wasn’t a chance he was going to turn down the offer he was given and he dropped the title of Scientist and took up the status of Assassin with no hesitation. He hasn’t looked back since and doesn’t regret any of it.​

Last edited:
"Hmph. You came into my lair with no regard for anything, and you expect me to let you leave? I don't think so."

d510d61e07b47580d9466472e54ba393.jpg

Name: Es'kit
Species: He's a special type of Demon/Spider-kin hybrid
Power(s): Es'kit has a variety of powers. He is in possession of a venom that is both paralytic and serves as an aphrodisiac--the latter lasting longer than the first. He has a powerful amount of magic, mainly used to keep himself in human form(or makes his spider parts invisible when in the presence of a human in his home). On top of that, he -- obviously -- has the capability of spinning webs and in general employing the use of spider threads.
Skills/Hobbies: Ek'sit works as a sort of bounty hunter. Seeing as he's already a natural hunter thanks to spider-kin instincts and intelligence, he's extraordinarily skilled with tracking and (duh)hunting. He knows how to use ranged and melee weapons, though he personally favors using brass knuckles or his hands in general.
Positions: Definitely a dominating top
Appearance: Es’kit’s human form stands at 6’1, body thin but built with muscle from his many years of hunting. His skin is a pale ivory, no marks marring his skin save for the amalgamations of black on his back that completely covers the back of his shoulders and shoulder-blades, as well as his lower back --they almost resemble a nasty bruise of sort. His hair starts black and lightens up to a light grey near the ends, and his eyes are a piercing orange. It’s thanks to the use of magic that he appears in his human form, and without magic his spider qualities are shown. Where the spots of black on his upper back are, skin turns into carapace as a set of four long spider legs protrude from his back, and on his lower back a spider’s abdomen/spinneret becomes revealed. His fangs do become noticeably sharper, and a pair of miniscule eyes form just above the inner corners of his eyebrows as well. He’s not cold in terms of body heat, but the carapace is hard and cool to the touch. He also has a more spider-y form, and it’s easily a drider-like body but it takes effort to be in the form for prolonged periods of time.
Personality: In the eyes of people in the general public, Es'kit is a very quiet male. Keeps to himself and seems a little plain with his mentions of “home improvements”, “hunting season” and his “family get-togethers”. Like the basic family man who just dresses a bit more punk than most others. But they couldn’t be more wrong. While Es’kit can sound a pinch monotone, never mistake that there’s a mischievous or evil smirk under the collar of his coat. He’s very conniving sneaky in all the wrong(right) ways. He likes to play with his food and eat it too -- or in his case, fuck his food, as per his demonic heritage. He’s like a cat, just minus the fur and whiskers but triple the borderline cruel playfulness. He likes to taunt and tease, instill fear where he can see how fast he can make his prey run before he catches them. He thrives on the thrill of the hunt and heartily indulges himself on the spoils. And the aftermath? A potentially traumatized victim and another pod of children for him to care for -- which, he’s an exceptionally good father and does his part to ensure his children have as high a chance of survival he can give them. So far, he hasn’t failed, and Es’kit is rightfully proud of the feat. He has more than his fair share of moments where he can act childish and his sass comes out in waves, and the same can be said about his anger -- though be wary of his anger, for it’s more fearsome than a scorned demonic woman. He’s protective of those made of his flesh and blood as well as the odd few who get close to him, and anyone who hurts them won’t be leaving his domain with just an awkward limp.

Side Note: I'd like to use this guy for ovipositing, but it's not necessary.​

Last edited:
"I'm getting too old for this shit."
6102c12ce8d94e1c83e45a5178b8612d.jpg

Name: Morgan
Species: Werewolf, turned not born.
Power(s): Aside from the obvious that he can turn into a large bipedal wolf, Morgan is strong and has enhanced senses and reflexes. Also, he's capable of communicating with animals, namely canines.
Skills/Hobbies: Morgan is a mercenary, normally employed to hunt down various other supernatural creatures that are violent but he can do a variety of services. He's more prominently skilled with tracking and combat--usually close-ranged and with a dagger, but he knows his way around using sniper rifles. He's an animal trainer on top of it all as well.
Positions: Switch. He leans more submissive in human form and more dominant in his werewolf form, but he's overall a switch.
Appearance: Not including the added inches of his wolf ears, Morgan is nearly 6’2”, tall and thin but has no issues keeping his body muscle tight and firm. His skin is pale from keeping to the shadows and mostly blemish free -- there's a few scars and bags under his eyes. His hair and fur are a dark midnight blue and silky soft and his left eye is an icy grey, whereas his right one white with blindness and marred by a wicked slash mark. He has a handful of tattoos on his body(I’ll touch base on those later) and the only piercings he has are a pair of plain old studs in his human ears.
Personality: Initially, Morgan is the harried, ragged old mutt that’s nearing the point of getting on in his years that he appears to be. His expression is a mix between RBF and perpetual boredom with a pinch of exhaustion, and that speaks for his base attitude as well. He may be excellent at playing nice, but he is easily annoyed when it comes to dealing with others. It doesn’t even matter if they’re bright people or absolute idiots. The fuse for his temper is short and it doesn’t take much to make his aggravation grow. He doesn’t have the time nor patience to deal with people who can’t get to the point and tends to snap at those who unnecessarily prolong the important parts. He has tendencies to scoff, scowl, frown, grumble and growl lowly, but whether it’s intended for himself or somebody else is anybody’s guess. Half the time, though? It is indeed directed at himself -- or more specifically, his inner wolf. Morgan and his inner wolf are almost constantly butting heads with one another: which, really, is what mainly feeds into his constant bouts of anger and frustration. His inner wolf has endless pools of energy, aggression, and constant needs for this and that(which often bleeds into Morgan’s life and personality bit by bit throughout the day depending on the events)...and Morgan disagrees with just about all of it. And that’s including his wolf’s claims of requiring a mate, for Morgan believes he doesn’t need anyone like that in his life. By the end of the day, it’s truly no wonder he’s as tired as he is if someone were to get a peek at what goes on inside his mind. Morgan would much prefer to spend his days hunting who/whatever he’s hired to chase and spend time with the dogs and wolves he trains, but as life would have it, that’s not what he gets most days.​

Last edited:
"Hmm...I don't like being lonely. It's so...lonely."

684fcde3e49bf4e366c34dc6df9cc79c.jpg

Name: Florian
Species: He's a dog-boy, and a literal engineered pet.
Power(s): He can shift into a Newfoundland Dog, and can have bursts of strength when his protective programming kicks in, but that’s it.
Skills/Hobbies: Honestly? Florian is a bit of a hollow character. He’s got very few skills beyond reading and writing, and his hobbies include scavenging for food and finding warm places to sleep. He is, effectively, a stray dog through and through.
Positions: Bottom and submissive, with small chances of being a bit of a power bottom if he's encouraged into it.
Appearance: Florian is roughly about 5’7½ “ without his wolf ears and very skinny, nearly femininely so. His skin is porcelain pale with no blemishes, but very easy to mark in just about every way. His hair and fur are a navy blue with highlights of a lighter blue, and his eyes are a bright cerulean color. His hair is silky and his fur is soft to the touch, and he’s a heater in his own right like most dogs are. There are no tattoos or scars, however a faint ID tag marks the patch of skin just above the base of his tail, a series of numbers that have now faded. For piercings, he has a few piercings in his human ears that he got when he was just a pup, but that’s all.
Personality: As stated above, Florian is a bit...hollow. He just wants to be a loyal dog for someone willing to be his master. He wants to love and get love, and to be protected and loved and have a safe home to stay in like any other typical stray dog that wanders the streets. He is a bit afraid of getting close to people, as he has already been abandoned a few times already and is scared of abandonment happening yet again. Often he has crammed himself into small spaces and backed up into dark corners to hide away from crowds or people/animals he finds scary. He is a bit of a crybaby and filled to the brim with nervous uncertainty, but his wants/needs all remain the same: finding a master. He’s absolutely clueless as to what’s been programmed into him(he’s not even aware he came from a lab), such as the heat cycles that’ll hit him once he finally has sex for the first time and the protective mindset that’ll activate should the master he imprints on find danger heading his way. It’s almost childish, how little he actively knows and the simple things he desires, and he doesn’t even have a grasp on just how childish it all is.
Bio: As briefly stated up above, Florian comes from a laboratory. It was a sort of off-branch of Yulily, and it was specifically meant for creating “perfect beings” of a sort from other creatures via DNA/special traits -- predominantly to be used as weapons, such as creating a spy with the allure of a siren combined with the bloodthirsty ferocity of a werewolf. Florian was designed with the prospect of creating a bed warmer with the capabilities of a bodyguard. Though nothing ever was tested with him as he was secretly sold on the black market by a dirty scientist when he was just a pup, followed by getting nearly immediately dumped on the street once the buyer realized he got an untrained child instead of the functional adult they were promised. He was then taken in a few years later by a stranger who mistook him for an actual dog instead of the shifter he turned out to be, and was left out on the streets yet again. Then when he made it to his teen years he was taken in by an elderly man who, sadly, died only a year later and Florian was left on his own again. Since then he’s just been roaming the streets and alleys as a stray dog.​

Last edited:
(Bit of a WIP, but done for the most part.)
“Would you like a second opinion? You are also ugly!”

wZ6g7bhuMmeZrzaaybPQE4vQrZh493mhM-4cgvE4e_zWOAtDCoRHR_7CUyvsxPeARV9Uj6TRXc1lsvEbERtFt8vL5elcKNL8hLp8Lzu4doSavp4mcgQ2N2Hng7YbUKT4lfnX1Y62

Name: Jeremiah von Dette the Third, though goes by either: Dette, Dr. Dette, or Jeremy to colleagues/close friends. For work, though, he's strictly known as The Doctor.
Species: Human turned Demon, a process done through...questionable means.
Age: Presumably in his mid-40’s, but is actually much older.
Positions: Switch though usually more on the dominant spectrum. Typically prone to starting something through some...unethical means(can mean kidnapping, can mean just inappropriate settings...dude is wild).
Power(s): Aside from his immortality and smarts...there’s nothing special about this man in regards to super powers.
Skills/Hobbies: Well, what all should be said about the skills of a man with a PhD in medicine and all things the greatest doctors are capable of? He’s an excellent surgeon, therapist, and negotiator, but employs these skills when he desires. He’s got excellent aim, very rarely missing a target under any circumstance. Though personally? He favors his swordsman skills, heavily favoring either saw-like blades and or sabers for fencing. He has dabbled in acting, genuinely enjoying the art of showmanship and storytelling, which might tie into his lying skills.
Relations: Vaguely knows the Satan himself along with a handful of other demons, having visited Hell once upon a time before getting himself sent back to the land of the living. Also knows August, having worked alongside him on multiple occasions.
Appearance: Jeremiah stands near menacingly tall at 6’4”, broad shouldered and practically built like a machine. His skin is a nice almond color marked only by the dark lines of the tattoos decorating his body, ranging from the sleeves painting his arms and the lines covering his chest -- the designs being of Wiccan and Voodoo origin, and covering most of the scars on his body. The scars not covered are located on his back, abdomen and his right thigh. His hair is an auburn color, naturally short and kept neatly groomed while his eyes are a deep brown. He prefers a more professional/well groomed style of dress even though the chances of his clothes being ruined by blood are extremely high, but nonetheless he’s always dressed on the finer side of the spectrum.
Personality: To keep it brief for now, this dude is fucking nuts. Just straight up bonkers and out of his mind like the mad scientist he is. He’s got sick fascinations with so many things regarding the human — and more, really — body, and when he sees an opportunity for an experiment, he’ll grab it with both hands. He can start off as a gentleman, polite as can be and serious about his work. He harbors a flair for the dramatic and loves either starting or ending with a flourish, but sometimes has a genuine problem with overreacting from time to time. Be it anger, glee, a rare spark of sorrow...anything of of the sort. Which leads into the next part: Question his methods and sanity, and you’re sure to wind up on his medical table next. In fact, just insult him or get on his bad side in general and you’re bound to wind up cut open, looking at your own insides -- though if he’s in a good mood and the matter at hand is important, it could very well just be a small scratch instead. Mess with his tools? Chances are fingers could very well go flying, for his OCD is a major thing and can’t stand when anyone other than him makes a mess of his tools or even his papers. But to those who wind up on his good side? Chances are they may only lose a limb or two before getting it regrown, and experience far less testing than the rest of the unlucky souls in his company. And should anyone wind up making it into his bed and heart? Well, let’s just say that their love better be real, because there’s no way they’re going to be able to get away from him, and they’d best expect bodies to pop up whenever anyone tries to lay their hands on them for he’s very protective and possessive of anything he considers his.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom