Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Dom guys or switch girls (medieval/modern)

Widowmaker

Meteorite
As my title suggests I am looking to write against dominant guys or girls that are either completely dominant or switches. No submissive women, I do not like writing against them as I'm primarily a sub/switch myself, though I will occasionally write the dominant side against other switch women. I'm willing to write against both boys and girls too if someone is into writing multiple characters, though if you prefer writing just the one that is fine too. I'm totally willing to write multiple women in stories, though that is all. I'm not very good at writing anything other than that. My girls always have cocks by the way. Vagina is a no-go for me when it comes to my own characters and quite honestly I prefer other people not have one as well. Don't call my characters anything other than women. Not into derogatory terms. I'm open to using either real people as face claims or drawings/video game characters. I will not mix the two though in one story.

My primary interest in regards to the setting would be something set within a medieval time or a modern era, though I'm also just as likely to be into something futuristic. Regardless of the setting, I am not into anything super weird or unrealistic. No unrealistically tall characters or anything like that. On the subject of what I'd rather avoid, please nothing which involves incest, bestiality or anything super nasty. I'm just not into that stuff. There are a few other things I'm not into, though I'd still be up for including them if someone absolutely wants them. Anything super detailed when it comes to kinks are better discussed in private so feel free to contact me about that.

On the writing side of things, I strictly stick to long-term and smaller replies. I won't do one line replies, but my preference is on the smaller side of one to two paragraphs. A lot of this is because I prefer quicker replies and the ability to not have to spend half an hour writing something. On a rare occasion though I might write upward of five to six paragraphs. That's definitely more rare for me though. I can't give any ratio on what I write through numbers and so I'll just say that my preference is to write with sex as the focus and story with a secondary focus.

Fandoms are not really my thing, though I can be open to writing in specific canon universes. Middle Earth, Sanctuary and Star Wars are pretty much the only canon settings I'll write in. I, however, will not write any canon characters or against them. Original characters only, please. If I've left anything important out please let me know. I'll write through discord or private messages. Please contact me via a private message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom