Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Futa/Female Monster Alien Breeding Zone

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Hey people! I decided to split the rules from the idea posts, in the hopes it will improve the read rate of my preferences and personal rule requirements!

Hi! I am nadia, it is a pleasure! Let me begin by stating that I am playing female or futa monster girls, and no, not the mostly human kind. I decided to take things to the next level, so if you are looking for monster girls like the more common varieties, hit me up another time. I am looking to play against a futa or female, sorry guys. Additionally, I am looking for mid to longish term, so keep that in mind.

Rules:
-Post length should be adequate to hold a scene. Two to three paragraphs is generally my range, but during a scene in where I require your feedback to make it happen (such as a conversation scene) I may have to force myself to lower or raise as needed.

-English is my only spoken language, but I am fairly decent at writing. Forgive the odd screwup, and I certainly will for you. However, please be open to critisim and giving it too, just encase small changes or edits need to be considered.

-I am currently in school for electrical technician. It is a dirty, heavy work day for me, so I do ask that we have a certain amount of patience between posts. Obviously, this is applied to you as well. I won’t bug you for a couple weeks, but I would love to hear from you if you can’t post, or want help deciding the next move!

-I’m fairly easy going kink wise and OOC wise, but let’s be honest, everyone has boundaries. I want you comfortable in role play with me, so don’t take this as aggressive, but I won’t do blood/gore stuff, pee or other bathroom related antics, and I really don’t like OOC agressivness or nadia-thirst.

- when you message me, have an idea of what you want based on my thread, and your own personal wants and needs, even if that means it changes my posted idea. I love when a partner is able to enhance or modify a plot to make it 10 times better, in a way I overlooked or did not think up. One line messages about wanting to rp are ignored, as I have tried to rp based on that first impression, and it’s usualy a wasted effort.

-I swear I’m not hard to please, I’m sorry for so many rules! Now for the fun to begin!

[automerge]1542349802[/automerge]

So! You probably want an example of what I want huh? Well, let’s just got through some ideas and then share images as they are needed. Generally, though, I am open to ideas and suggestions, just try and keep it in the realm of these ideas. For reference, I want to be the alien or monster girl characters, can sub or dom, abd I can play these plots as more animal like, or human like mentally as it fits the scene we have in mind.

Plot time!:

Breeding Facility

For this plot, I imagine a large building, maybe remote and away from cities, that holds and breeds rare and dangerous monster or alien creatures, breeding and lewdly experimenting on them. You could play a futa here to breed some sexy alien pussy, or get your own womb planted worh the seed of some creature or another. Either way, I like the idea that it’s consensual, with the creature coaxed or convinced into mating. I can also do a less consensual bdsm idea, perhaps the beast is held down and bred silly!

Brothel From Hell Takes You To Heaven

Oh yeah, sexy monsters lined up for your use. Pay to play, pick what you like, and dump your loads (or get pounded into blissful defeat) with the variety of demonic or out there creatures of the brothel! It’s going to get crazy, but it’s what you paid for! I love prostitution, so anything including it besides a brothel setting is also good.

It Came From The Date!
Want to go on a date with a totally wierd alien? Something strangely romantic? Humans are boring to date, why not some kind of larger then life monster girl? I like the idea of her being fairly normal in some ways in terms of personality, just something fun and less instantly sexual then the other roleplays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom