Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Two Best Friends. (MxM - Discord, Adv. Literate writers!)

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! I don't really like to make my threads all that special or flashy, i mostly like to get to the nitty-gritty quickly!

I'm looking for anybody (not just guys) who are interested in playing as a teen, alongside his best friend. I'd like to play with someone interested in being a more outgoing guy, but am okay if he is also nerdy.~ I will be playing a nerdy, kinda shy boy, perhaps with a girlfriend... But, I'd love a sleepover or maybe hanging out at the gas station after school to awaken a flame between the two of us. Alot of making out, groping, etc.

I have a ton of kinks, my favorites being; Pubic Hair, Orientation Play, Small/Big Dicks (More so long, then big. I hate girth, and prefer long slim cute cocks.~), Cheating (specially with taking pictures or recording on a phone), and tons more. <3 I usually discuss kinks on a scene to scene basis, but I have an F-list with the general idea of what I'd like in the play! ( F-list - Warning For further kink reference!)

I only request that you're literate, and atleast post 300-ish words per reply! (Two paragraphs and maybe three are my soft spot.~) Not having a good bit to read each time is a turn off, mostly because you can't fit all that juicy details in one paragraph or less! PM me if interested! I also would like for this to happen over Discord.~

Back
Top Bottom