Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A True Story Told To My By My Best Friend

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
In high school, I had this real close best friend. I'll call her Lucy for this story. I had known Lucy for a long time. We even went to each other houses for sleepovers when we were younger. She had incredible parents, very friendly to me and my dad. My dad and her parents would hang out with each other on some weekends as well. She was also the only person at my school that I told her about my lesbian rape. She was about my height, long dark brown hair, dark natural tanned skin, small perky breasts, dark small brown nipples, a nice ass and beautiful legs. She was always kinda shy at school. And I was pretty much her only friend.

And then just after the start of our junior year in high school, she didn't show up for school. I found out on the news that night that she was possibly kidnapped. I remember crying for her thinking that she was killed or something. The days turned into weeks and then months and she was still missing.

Then one day about 8 months later I heard that she was released from her captor. I tried asking her about it but she wouldn't talk to me. She just told me that when she felt better she would tell me everything. When she went back to school about 2 months later she was bombarded by almost all of the kids asking questions, lots of them real dirty and disgusting and the girls made fun of her claiming that she probably enjoyed it. She quit school a few days later and her and her parents moved out of state.

About 3 months later I was on my Facebook page and all of the sudden I got a pm with Lucy. We started talking and she apologized about not talking to me sooner. Then we started chatting about what happened to her and she went into full detail about everything that she remembers going through. The first time when she was raped (she was a virgin), the pain from it, the daily forced sex, them tying her up and whipping her body, and being forced to watch videos of her being raped and beaten as well as other girls that they had taken in the past.

During the entire time she was kept blindfolded and never saw her captors faces. Every night she was either handcuffed to a bed and forced to slepp with them naked or she would be tied up, gagged, and left in a dark closet.

During the entire time they would metion something about this will look great on the website. She knows there were two guys that took her and they would always call each other names of animals.

We had a long talk that night for a few hours and after I logged off and went to bed, I actually had fantasies about both of us being kidnapped and have everything that happened to her, but to both of us.

I tried chatting with her again a few days later and she never responded. I guess what happened to her was too traumatic.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask me. I'll try and describe everything that she told me what happened to her.

If her kidnappers had also taken you when they took her, I have to think that they would have made the two of you have sex with each other. If they had some how learned about your own lesbian rape, that may have also been a turn on to her kidnappers.

If her kidnappers had also taken you when they took her, I have to think that they would have made the two of you have sex with each other. If they had some how learned about your own lesbian rape, that may have also been a turn on to her kidnappers.

<evil laugh>

Back
Top Bottom