Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Doctors orders/an artist and his model/private lessons

First off I mainly rp via pm and tend to give fairly detailed replies. That being said please no one liners/several sentence replies as it is kinda a turn off and kills the rp for me. I am not looking for a novel but enough for me to work with. now on to the plot

I have an f list in my bio not sure how up to date it is so if you have questions on kinks just ask but I’ll list a few of my kinks and limits

kinks

anatomically correct- (must as I find hyper, macro and micro to be turnoffs. Everything else does not have to be included.)

-
kinks continued

a good detailed oral scene is always fun, cock and ball worship,
anal,
receiving rimjobs,
clothed sex,
public sex,
semi public sex (for example going to a movie theater with a blanket and fooling around under the blanket)
incest
Watersports
and more...

limits

macro
Micro
Hyper
Scat
Gore
Vore

I’m also open to ideas and suggestions

Plots
————

I have an idea where we are both camp counselors at an away camp. Either one is closeted or both are is up for discussion. Basically this would involve a lot of sneaking around and trying not to get caught so our characters can keep their jobs. I’m thinking maybe the interaction would be initiated in a shower scene.

——

***craving***
private lessons
My character could be a professor and offers your character private lessons while trying to keep their relationship a secret

——
***craving***

another idea could be an artist and his model. It could be nude drawing, nude photography, nude sculpting or all of the above. Either way my character could put an ad out looking for someone to do some nude modeling. Your character could answer the ad and come over to my characters home to do the modeling where a relationship forms.

——
*craving*

Another idea I would love to do is a doctor patient scenario. It could be a serious injury leaving my character heavily casted up to where he needs assistance. He could have an injury on his crotch and with broken arms needs your character to help apply the medicine. The two end up forming a secret relationship that they have to hide from the other staff at the hospital so your character does not lose his license. This is just a rough idea and am open to suggestions. I’d love to brainstorm some more ideas on this with you.

——

Non fantasy/more smut based ones with still some plot

we could be friends who grew up as neighbors on a farm. We would sneak away from our chores to fool around and avoid getting caught. This could also include the use of dogs and horses.

———
Greek gods reincarnated (not currently looking)

our characters would be high school students in a modern setting. Suddenly one day we are each gifted with the powers of a Greek god. How would this affect our daily life is up to your character. However it is your job to research their background some to decide what powers your character receives.

More Plots to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom