Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saturn’s Plot Thread (added MxM plots!)

SaturnMoonchild

Planetoid
Quick Introduction

Before we get to the actual plots, let me tell you a few things first. If there’s one thing that keeps me going, it’s development — both of the plot and of the characters. I love love LOVE a good story filled with ups and downs, heartbreaks and love, and little bit of sex here and there. The 70-30 for plot-smut ratio works well for me, but there may be some stories that would go around 80-20 or 60-40 depending on how our stories progress. I tend to love build-ups first but once in a while, I enjoy the whole “fuck the first time, get to know after” kind of thing for as long as we still work on some sort of story.
Some more things we need to lay down:
  1. I only do board / PM roleplays It makes it easier to track and look back on what’s happening.
  2. I work a 9-hour day job so there may be days when replies are quite slow.
  3. I’m not very particular with the length except that one-liners won’t work. It just won’t. If we’re building up a story, we need more lines than that.
  4. Real life gets in the way, I understand. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you’d rather drop the thread. No hard feelings. Really!
  5. I do a variety of male doms. Though I also play subs once in a while, I feel like being a dom is more of my writing forte.
  6. I absolutely love building up plots with my partners. If anything strikes you down there (no pun intended), please don’t hesitate to send me a message!
  7. Faceclaims are always in illustration / anime form. That's only for me. If this is something you can't work with and would ask me for real life faceclaims, I must decline.

Themes I love
  1. Bad turning good: I love adding drama and angst to the plot. Think bully suddenly changing his actions because of a persistent girl, or a vampire struggling to restrain his bloodlust after unexpectedly falling in love with a supposed victim, etc.
  2. Secret relationship: think CEO x new hire / intern, popular star x fan, etc.
  3. Simple slice of life: laid back plots which are more on the cutesy / lighthearted side (which we can build up, of course!)

Genres
Modern slice of life
Urban fantasy (fantasy creature x human, in a modern setting)

Plots
Most of the plots I have in mind revolve around the themes I love. I would love to discuss more about any of the plots with you or if you have your own craving that we may be able to work on, please don’t hesitate to tell me about it!

Note: added some MxM plots below. Please check them out!

I Hate You, I Adore You
Involves: a religion of sorts
Pairing: demon x human
YC is a devout (insert invented name of religion here, which I can't think of right now). She regularly attends praises, does her duties diligently, volunteers in a variety of said-religion-based activities, and what have you. You can think of her as this really pure girl, grew up in a good family, believes profusely in an Almighty Being, typical good girl.
MC, for some reasons, has taken an interest over YC yet he's not quite sure why just yet. The problem is, MC is YC's religion's demon (Lucifer/Satan, if you will) who once in a while walks this earth to see how everything's going. He crossed paths with her once and he found himself observing her ever so often from his own realm. Of course, this is not the first time this happened so initially, he didn't pay much attention to it. He knew some humans were just quite interesting to observe.
Until YC finds herself in trouble. Closing up their church one night, the high priest and 4 other men cornered her with evil attempts.
YC couldn't remember what happened that night, only that she woke up stripped naked a few feet away from 5 lifeless bodies including that of the high priest. She was examined for rape attempts but exams showed she was clean.
All she can remember were those long, sharp nails holding her back, those piercing red eyes which shot daggers to the five men, and the unknown language his savior spoke.
What happens when she finds out that the unknown savior she adored was also the one her religion taught her to hate?

EXPERIMENT #1424
Involves: partial monsters, strained relationships, breaking through walls
Pairing: monster (semi, kinda like half vampire of sorts) x human
MC is the result of a failed experiment of trying to create a pureblooded vampire out of a human being by draining out the human blood while simultaneously it with vampiric blood. MC retaliated and fought back, thus making him not exactly a vampire, but not exactly human either. No one knows his name (except for him) and ever since the failed experiment, MC, commonly known as Experiment #1424 is stuck in the depths of a containment facility owned by the government, forgotten and never to be spoken of ever again. He lives his life in darkness day after day.
"The most violent of its kind"
"It's not human"
"He should be killed"
No one knows anything about 1424 other than the rumors about how he is the monster or even the devil himself. With purely pitch-black eyes, fangs that could easily puncture skin, and black nails as sharp as a hawk's claws, the rumors about him lived up to every expectation. The general public doesn't know about him, though. Or rather, no one knew he is real. To them, he is just some sort of scary story you tell children so that they won't stay out after dark.
YC is a renowned doctor, the youngest in the group of the most brilliant minds in the world. She heard about 1424's case and is determined to put a stop to it. She's a strong, will-powered woman who will be trying to break through 1424's walls and discover his most hidden secrets. That, and she'll try to cure him, too.
She knows he'll put her in danger.
He knows he doesn't deserve her.
But what happens when they try their best to heal?
(My mind was a whirlwind of ideas before typing these things out but now I can’t seem to pin those ideas down. I will be adding more to the list eventually. Thanks for reading!)

Last edited:
Bump.

I Hate You, I Adore You

Experiment #1424

Kinda wanna do this in MxM angle. Send me if a message if you're interested!

A Certain MxM Plot I'm Really Wanting To Try Out

Some things I need to lay out first:

1. For MxM plots, I prefer faceclaims that are illustrations / digital art.
2. You may be wondering if I'm experienced to carry out MxM plots considering how my original post is for MxF? The answer is yes. I've RP'ed MxM waaay more than MxF. I was part of another RP site (YaoiDreams) prior to BMR (I personally wanted to shift to BMR so that I can try out MxF RPs)
3. I'm open to hear about your plots if you're okay with my first rule.

---

So, okay, back to the actual purpose: The Plot (I can't think of a title yet)

Genre / Setting: Modern, Slice of Life
Side note: I'm not really sure if this plot is a long-term type, but I definitely love a good storytelling / build-up. We can always work something out, see how far we can go. Nonetheless, if it's not too much of a long term, that's alright too.

Pair #1: Idol x fan

YC is lucky enough to win a meet and greet with MC after winning a certain contest. The meet and greet would happen right after one of MC's characters but MC, just like anyone else, has a little dark side despite his good boy public image.

Masturbation, for him, was an addicting drug. It was his boost of energy as well as his relaxation. Knowing full well he had some time before YC comes along, he ended up doing himself. Ah, the thrill of it all. What happens when YC arrives a little earlier than expected after being led to the dressing room by the security?

Personal expectations (but please feel free to share your ideas with me, too!): I was thinking MC would tell YC he'd do anything for YC to keep it a secret and YC jokingly asks for sex. MC surprisingly agrees. For YC, he starts to see MC in a different way but for MC, it was just some task he needed to do. How will YC break through MC's walls?

Pair# 2: Idol x timid boy who didn't know who he was

YC ended up winning a meet and greet session with MC after winning it by some stroke of luck in a local convenience store. He didn't exactly know who MC was but for the sake of it, he attended the exclusive event (most probably a new album release). While waiting for MC to come out, some real fans were talking about how they spent so much just to get to the exclusive event. They'd be talking about how there is one single fan who was lucky enough to win the exclusive meet and greet. Eventually, they started chatting with YC. They'd ask what his favorite song was, what his favorite live performance was, etc. but obviously YC won't be able to answer all that the same way any true hardcore fan would.

YC would end up being discriminated and bullied. Others would try to get his ticket from him, especially after finding out that he held the exclusive top tier access.

Little did they know MC arrived just at the right time to witness everything. He saves YC from all the ruckus and that's when YC starts knowing about MC as an artist.

Personal expectations: YC will secretly watch his live performances. He'd support MC's merch, albums, etc. and will always try his best to meet him every chance he gets. Will YC end up looking like some sick obsessed fan just like everyone else? Will MC love that or hate that about him?

Back
Top Bottom