Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Seeking Partners

Epiphany

Meteorite
Welcome to my thread.

About Me

I’ve been roleplaying for over 5+ years and counting. I prefer mostly any genre as long as it is interesting enough. My favorite ones however in some shape or another involve action and romance. I’m also interested in fantasy and perhaps medieval/sci-fi.

Cooperating and talking things through when it comes to what we want to do is very helpful. It makes things so much smoother, so please feel free to let me know if something is on your mind. Also, roleplays do end up becoming boring. However, if we feel up to it, we can decide to start another roleplay story if you’d like.

Roleplay Information

I’m a female and I’d rather roleplay as a female with other females. Now, what’s my story to smut ratio? It depends on you, really. I’m okay with anywhere from 60-40 to 30-70. And if you’re interested in the things I’m into, here’s a list.

Considering that I’m a switch, I do enjoy best of the both worlds, but I lean more on being a dom than a sub. However, when I’m in the mood, I’ll have no problem being s sub.

Plots

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seal of Eternity

1x1

Genre
Action
Suspense
Romance
Supernatural

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In a world where money dictates the game that we call 'Life', what more could one need than those green paper bills?

Muse A never felt the discomfort of empty pockets. Both of her parents hold CEO positions of a nanotechnology company. Unlike their daughter, however, Muse A’s parents didn’t have it easy. It took many years to get to the point in their life when they could kick back and finally savor the product of their prudent work. Yet, with how busy they always were, they couldn't give their daughter the attention that a kid needs. As a result, Muse A grew up as the snobby little brat that her parents never wished her to be. With the whole, 'nature vs nurture', it was easy to say that her circumstances cultivated the perfect environment to mold her character into a selfish, self centered, egoist. She might be exceptionally intelligent, but she does have a strong lack of understanding when it comes to relationships with other people.

It was too late to turn the wrongs into rights, but Muse A's parents couldn't stop themselves from at the very least trying. After many trials and errors, the fell to their last resort.

Muse A was told that she was going to Bahamas for the entire summer as a vacation. The poor girl, being oblivious to the 'cruelty' of her parents, gladly took them up on the offer. However, by the time her plane had landed, she was met with an entirely different scenery. Slightly chilly weather. In the middle of nowhere. The process of trying to figure out whether the flight was wrong or whether she was merely hallucinating was very frustrating. Muse A was quite angry about the situation, and that’s putting it lightly. Dialing her father, she took solid seven minutes explaining the degree of her troubled day only to hear the unbelievable. No, her flight hadn't been wrong. And no, she wasn't hallucinating. In fact, she was to spend her summer in the small little town - in the midst of nowhere - with her bank accounts frozen. For the following weeks, she were to stay with a family who would be taking the responsibility for her well being.

After the first few miserable days of her stay, Muse A was bored out of her mind. She was infuriated. There was no way she could leave the place. So in hopes of keeping herself entertained, there was nothing better to do than to go explore the area beside the forest. It was quiet and peaceful, just the perfect place for her to let out her anger without making a fool out of herself around others. In the midst of her exploration, she managed to stumble upon some run down little buildings. They seemed quite old based on their style of architecture. Curiosity creeping in, she decided to take a closer inspection of the site. While quietly lurking in one of the shacks, she caught sight of a flung open basement door. Walking up to its footstep, she saw a long line of steps leading deep underground. Strangely enough, some sort of soft light emitted from the very bottom. Not a single sound came out of there, so after a good minute of contemplating, Muse A proceeded deeper into the unknown.

When she reached the bottom, she looked about herself, finding out that the light came from candles of different widths and lengths that were located all around the floor of the basement. The scene screamed ‘caution’, but so far this had been the most interesting occurrence in the last week or so. How could she pass this up and just leave now? Carefully walking down the hall upheld by columns, she turned around a corner, then froze with sudden fear. At the end of the hall was chained woman, sitting on the cold ground, her eyes trained to the floor. The woman’s hair and clothes were surprisingly slightly disheveled, much better than what would be expected considering the surroundings. Talking about clothes. The strange woman was wearing some old type of dress that you wouldn't find on anyone these days.

If that hadn't been a reason to freak out, then when the woman slowly looked up into Muse A's eyes, that certainly was. Shivers ran down the girl's back, her breath silently hitching. Spotted.

The chains rattled, breaking the silence as the brunette woman pushed herself up to her feet, not taking her eyes off of the stranger in front of her.

Muse A swallowed the lump in her throat, hesitantly moving out from behind the pillar's cover. "Oh fuck.." she whispered, slowly approaching with uncertainty. "Are...you okay?" That was a dumb question. "I need to get you out of here." Quickly following up, Muse A shook her head. She might be a snobby brat, but that didn't mean that she had the heart to leave behind a chained woman. Plus, she had no time to think for long. Who knew, maybe some psychopath would be back for the chained woman at any moment?

The woman finally spoke up then. "There’s a key over there." Her finger pointed in the direction of a fallen over boulder beside which an old intricate key lay.

Muse A hurried over and picked up the item with shaky hands before making her way to the woman. She failed to notice a skeleton of a hand protruding from under the boulder. "How long had you been in here?" She asked without looking up, her trembling fingers trying to fit the key into the chains around the woman's wrists. "What's your name?"

The woman shrugged lightly. "I lost count." The corner of her lips subtly tugged into a subtle, a sinister smirk forming once the key unlocked her cuffs. "I'm Evangeline." The metal binds popped right open and the temperature around them had suddenly dropped. Muse A begun to feel uneasy, and for a good reason. She carefully begun to lead Evangeline out of the basement so that she could take her to a local hospital for examination.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

W h a t ‘ s N e x t ?

After heading to the hospital and getting her vitals checked up, Evangeline would be let go since she is in perfectly good health. Just as her and Muse A would leave the hospital, they will be confronted by a group. They will be coming after Evangeline because she's a demon/witch whom an underground organization needs to chase down and neutralize. She'll be able to use some of her powers to stun the group to buy enough time to leave.

What happened was that Muse A freed Evangeline, but in the process bound the demon to herself. This happened because Evangeline had been bound for a few centuries by a very powerful seal after she caused a complete havoc at her time. The seal was created in such a way that whoever had freed her would /become/ her prison. She wouldn't be able to go a certain distance away from them and she’d need to protect them if she didn't want the seal to transfer to someone worse. What her goal is, is to find a way to break the seal between herself and Muse A so that she could finally be free.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Back
Top Bottom