Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for a Vampire

Urban Mind

Meteorite
Match Form​

Information

An Intro​
Hullo, there, and thank you for dropping in~ Call me Urban, if you please, and we'll get on wonderfully. ^^ Anyhow, I am sure that you're much more interested in the Topic of this Thread, rather than myself, so I'll hop straight into it.​

I am looking for an individual who is willing to play a Male Vampire to my Female Human. Please refer to my F-List before continuing further: Link to Kinks. Below is further information on my own Experience and preferences in a Roleplay Partner.​

User Information

Roleplaying Since

____ 1 - 6 months
____ 6 1/2 months - 1 year
____ 1 1/2 - 3 years
____ 31/2 - 6 years
_✓_ 6 1/2 years above

Language

_✓_ English
____ Spanish
____ French
____ Other: [[ Please specify ]]

Timezone
GMT-6

Literacy Level

____ Not detailed
____ Semi Literate
____ Literate
_✓_ Advanced Literate

Length per Response

____ 1 - 5 sentences
____ 1 - 3 paragraphs
_✓_ 3 - 6 paragraphs
_✓_ 6 paragraphs above

Reply Speed

____ Very fast ( Less than Five minutes )
_✓_ Fast ( Less than Thirty )
____ Moderate ( Less than an Hour )
_✓_ Takes a bit of time ( Less than a Day )
____ Busy ( Day or a few Days )
Special Note for schedule:
• Wednesdays are very busy; My replies might be delayed until the next Day, if replied to on a Wednesday.​

Partner Requirements​

Literacy Level

____ Not Detailed
____ Semi Literate
____ Literate
_✓_ Advance Literate

Length per response

____ 1 - 5 sentences
____ 1 - 3 paragraphs
_✓_ 3 - 6 paragraphs
_✓_ 6 paragraphs above

Special Note​
• This can be Long Term, Short Term, or anything in between. We can play it by ear and discussion, depending on our Inspiration and Motivation.​

Roleplay Info​

Timeframe

____ Medieval
_✓_ Modern
____ Future

Plot Ideas

• The idea I had in mind for this Roleplay came from a dream, so bear with me. It begins with Character A (Human Female) being invited to a Nightclub by her friend. Character A is not the type to go to Clubs, but is convinced by said friend to go anyway in the name of 'Living a Little'. Character A and friend go to the club and she sticks out like a sore thumb. Character B (Vampire Male) sees her, is amused that she would come at all, and honestly it can go however you'd like. He could be interested in why, could be interested in only a feed, or maybe a potential "Long Term Food Source", but I would like it to play out that he lures her away (Mind Control, being a friendly arm after she becomes inebriated, who knows) and she becomes his Pet/Captive. I am interested in a Stockholm-Lima Syndrome Romance developing, if you are interested, as well.​

___________________​

Roleplay Sample​

Acheron Club - 2226 Hours.

[Ochiá. That was her name. Nothing more to it. The dusky skinned woman inhaled deeply, tasting

Dust, sweat, stale air filtered through an airduct for freshening, warm bodies, salt rimmed cold glasses, the biting tinge of alcohol

Exhaled.

A glass dotted with condensation idled in her left hand, ice long gone. Her bare shoulders slumped just a bit more; relaxation rather than exhaustion or a low mood. Soft jazz played a number with notes of liquid fire and smoky riffs, curling pleasantly into the cigarette tinged atmosphere before finding its way into randomly attentive ears. Silky smooth wood played tingles up her arms as she drowsed on the bar, a single finger absentmindedly twisting her emptied glass back and forth in a loose grip. The atmosphere here held no hostility, no stiff necked discomfort because of the presence of Demons. Here, it was free to be who you were, and if you happened to not like it, well, there was a door to see your way out.

And that was just fine. There was a dry, rasping sound - like rice falling against rice - as she shifted, a subtle play upon the eardrums that raised the hairs on the nape of one's neck without a knowing reason for why. That is, until one looked downwards. Oh, sure, the snake scale hair and adder-slitted eyes were very well obvious enough that the woman dozing against the bartop wasn't Human; plenty of demons boasted slitted pupils, after all- But it was what was below the waist that really set her apart. A Viper's Tail, beginning just at the hips and trailing a good eight feet and some change downwards.

Only a few Creatures here and there had a snake's tail for legs, and "Heaven" help the poor soul that mistook her for what she wasn't. Not a Medusa. Not a Naga. A Lamia, thank you very much, and proud of it. The cream colored chiton she wore shifted as her coils lazily wrapped around and beneath vacant barstools to the right of her seat.

[automerge]1541810202[/automerge]
-Gentle nudge.-
[automerge]1541813554[/automerge]
-Slight bump.-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom