Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Garrettsville Golden Boy Returns Home (BreakFromReality and Frogger)

While Josh rarely got into trouble in his younger years, he could be a bit of a ballbuster. Sometimes, a 'don't do that' coming from someone, especially his mother, would just make him want to do it more. So it was no surprise that her pleas for him not to look at her in such a seductive manner were going to fall on deaf ears.

"What if I don't want you to be able to handle it?" Josh murmured from between her legs, adding another long, lurid lick up her pussy.

Then came a third.

It didn't matter if the entire town of Garrettsville stumbled through his open door at this moment. Josh was going to finish what he started a few nights before. He could sense that Elizabeth was struggling to suppress her real sexual desires at that moment, and come hell or high water, he was going to bring those out of her.

Without warning, he moved his eyes from hers and focused on the warmth between her legs, then fully dove in, bathing her pussy with his tongue. Sweet, wet noises emanated from the connection, and he made sure to give her clit some attention, his tongue gently flicking at it.

“Aah~!” Elizabeth just about melted under his hot tongue, her hips rising up towards his mouth without her permission as she basked in ecstasy she hasn’t felt in years. A groan rumbled deep in the back of her throat. “If… If you continue like that, I’ll… I’ll cum really quickly…” she confessed on another groan, torn between bliss and frustration at this point.

It shouldn’t have come as any surprise that he defied her wishes… not only that, but decided to take it a step further. Pleasure sending jolts of electricity throughout her body, Elizabeth fought not to make any more embarrassing noises by pressing a fist to her mouth.

Why? Why’s he being so mean-?!

Just… it’s so humiliating to hear how wet she is! Elizabeth began to tremble under him, the fingers of one hand curling into the blanket as she fought to hold onto… a fragment of sanity, even while he’s making it crack and crumble. A whimper did bubble up at one point or another, back arching up off the bed while she tried to catch her breath.

“Son,” Elizabeth panted, biting her lip to refrain from letting a moan spill out of her. “You… You need to stop, otherwise… I’m going to…” Her legs tensed on either side of him, and Elizabeth sat up in order to bury a hand into his hair… gently yanking his head up to their eyes could meet. “You’re… driving me wild, honey.”

It didn't take long for Elizabeth to react to the sensation of Josh's tongue as it delicately worked between her legs. He had to tilt his head back to adjust to the sudden rising of her hips, which was the not-so-subtle message that he was touching all the right places. Her confession that she could cum at any moment made him wonder...just how long had it been since someone took the time to actually please her?

The whimpers, the trembling, the little noises of satisfaction! They were a sweet symphony to Josh's ears. He had to make her feel amazing now, and he couldn't quite determine who he wanted to enjoy it more -- him or her.

Once again, he felt Elizabeth's body arch off the bed and the added sensation of her fingers in his dark brown hair. Josh unwillingly gave up his power and let her pull his face from her warmth. With a wicked smile, he met her eyes while wiping her wetness from his lips. He saw her breasts heaving underneath the golden bra that fit her perfectly.

Why couldn't she just...let go?

"That's the point, Mom. I want you to go crazy for me," he confessed, letting a finger stroke her clit as he spoke. "I want to make you feel all kinds of things..."

Back
Top Bottom